フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Diabolos Refugee looking for Abyssea LS
Diabolos Refugee looking for Abyssea LS
 Diabolos.Whitewing
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: whitewing
By Diabolos.Whitewing 2011-05-01 11:01:04  
Hi Guys,

I'm about to get merge to Siren and am looking to join an abyssea LS to complete my afv3+2's and to complete my ukon(currently at VNM stage).

I have been playing End Game for around 5yrs now and have been in the same LS for 6yrs we are currently ranked 4 on our server but I feel it is time to move on.

I have 3 chars Whitewing, Whiteimperial, and Theimperial all well geared but looking to improve still.

Whitewing has completed all Stroylines inc Dynamis + Dreamworld Dyna except WoTG, this is my main char and the one I'm looking to progress first.

While I would like to improve my other chars I know this isnt always doable right away in an LS but over time I would like to keep them on par with my main as they are currently as I play them frequently depending on situation.

Theimperial has completed most Storylines but not got win for Xarca, Tav and Valkurm.

Whiteimperial is mainly a PL but has good gear and full abyssea access so is easily useable for healing if required.

I live in the UK so EU based LS/Event times is what looking for.

Post or PM me if you think I would be right for your LS or if you have any further questions.

Thanks.
 Siren.Scheck
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Scheck 2011-05-07 07:45:43  
hey whitewing i remember partying u more than once or twice, name used to be scheckystrife until i finally got to change it. i left dia for cerberus in Dec them moved to siren when i couldnt get back. hit me up on monday! ill introduce you to some peeps
 Diabolos.Lptaru
user: Lp57
By Diabolos.Lptaru 2011-05-08 19:01:21  
So you're leaving us WW, not even gonna say goodbye? Just waiting for the server move to break the pearl so you don't have to? What's up with that?
 Diabolos.Megatron
By Diabolos.Megatron 2011-05-09 07:36:27  
o yea the first drama. and HI LP!!!!, this should be one of the most intresting things ive ever seen. people merging from one server to another. old trolls looking for new bridges. scum looking to rid themselves of ther old baggage. unskilled players trying to pretend there top notch. old dogs just finding a new porch. sirin has no idea teh gates of hell that have been opened to them.

BEWARE sirin. The Seventh Seal Has been Broken

and this isn't a troll talking this is a guy who watched the birth of our server and i was ther to say goodbuy to it.. i will soon say hello to yours. and i hope it is a good home for those of use old dogs. looking for the nice shady porch once again.
 Diabolos.Ladiebird
user: ladiebird
By Diabolos.Ladiebird 2011-05-09 09:55:55  
LOL Megatron!!

Should be an adventure for all of us. It is always easy to spot a player that has been leveled in abyssea. Umm. how do I get to Kazham? =)

LMAO was the funniest day ever when a 90 level player asked me that.

Looking forward to meeting all of you on Siren.

~~Ladiebird
 Diabolos.Megatron
By Diabolos.Megatron 2011-05-09 11:03:14  
yea mine was when a lvl 90 DRG in a EGLS asked me what Super Jump Was for. and when i asked if he was joking . he told me no. i said to never play drg again.
 Diabolos.Dcon
user: Dcon
By Diabolos.Dcon 2011-05-09 11:09:31  
stuff like this is one of the reasons i can never quit this game after almost 7yrs... all this is still very entertaining.... Hail might megatron..... Decepticons forever!!!
 Siren.Lilave
サーバ: Siren
user: Lilave
By Siren.Lilave 2011-05-09 11:17:47  
Greetings from Siren!