日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Another VS Post
Another VS Post
 Asura.Loneshadow
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Loneshadow 2011-05-09 00:22:39  
Ok so I got my Reve fists +2 today and I was reading up on the other post, but I saw alot of mixed views for VS builds..

I just want to know should I just Light Belt/Gorget or Anguinus/Agasaya's combo for WS in Abyssea.

kthnx
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-05-09 00:24:49  
Ire torque (+1) Beir belt (+1), or anguinus/aga if you need the attack.
[+]
 Asura.Loneshadow
By Asura.Loneshadow 2011-05-09 00:25:54  
If STR is capped in Abyssea w/ VV would I really need that extra STR?
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-05-09 00:27:00  
fSTR caps, it's still a WSC mod, so STR still helps until you're at 999. Wouldn't really use VV.
 Asura.Loneshadow
By Asura.Loneshadow 2011-05-09 00:29:46  
So would Heafoc Mitts beat out O-kote?
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-05-09 00:34:22  
Same as above applies (though accuracy should be factored here), but yeah usually.
 Asura.Loneshadow
By Asura.Loneshadow 2011-05-09 00:42:32  
So something like this..

Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-05-09 00:45:37  
Would use Epona's over STR, an Aesir is best bet for ear, unless pdif capped, otherwise yes.
 Ifrit.Hitoseijuro
By Ifrit.Hitoseijuro 2011-05-09 02:20:38  
Asura.Loneshadow said:
So something like this..
Work on finishing your moogle expansion and get your helm, 15wacc/4str/2%ws dmg is a great combo for you, unless you're dedicating that helm to another job.

Use a gorget or make a second macro for a gorget for accuracy issues.

I wouldnt use a str earring unless it was 3-4 str and even then it would depend on your att buffs and mob defense, or accuracy issues for kemas. Otherwise Aesir is a much better earring a majority of the times.

Swap out Rajas for Pyro if you can afford, if not thats fine as it is.

Id swap out anguinus belt in only if the accuracy was playing into effect(gorget+anguinus belt make for a good acc macro if you need that much extra acc).

Shura haidates should be better unless you benefit from the extra acc and also if you have them or can get them, theyll be able to be augmented this update so thats something to look forward to before getting or working on Hachiryu if that was your goal.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-09 02:35:57  
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
fSTR caps, it's still a WSC mod, so STR still helps until you're at 999. Wouldn't really use VV.

Why not use VV?
As far as I understood, VV is superior to GH for VS users?
 Ifrit.Hitoseijuro
By Ifrit.Hitoseijuro 2011-05-09 03:14:13  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Why not use VV? As far as I understood, VV is superior to GH for VS users?
For /war GH does better, for /nin VV does better, however GH offers +50 agi which is a nice boost to subtle blow, you're /nin so the extra 10% counters diminishes a bit while you get a better benefit from /war.

All around pretty small impact either of them do offensively vs each other, probably 1% increase, w/o considering counter % and +agi. Regain is nice if it helps with triggering.

Superior wouldnt be the best word to use for either of them though when comparing them to each other.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-09 03:22:25  
Yeah I guess if you tank the counter would be nice, but then again, when wont a vere mnk tank D:
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-05-09 04:06:02  
is +170 str (semi str gear on) over the cap? because i think im using too much str gear on blue
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-05-09 04:08:48  
I said already WSC caps at 999. If it's a mod for the WS/spell or whatever, it does not cap until it's 999 (and even room for argument there if a UI limitation prevents us seeing over 999).

fSTR will cap.
WSC won't (unless brewing).
 Cerberus.Blazed
By Cerberus.Blazed 2011-05-10 12:08:06  
TP

Smite Inside Abyssea -Needs Hachi Legs or at least Usukane and AMK head with right augments.

Smite Outside - Needs more testing, but I do pretty well with this set on things like vrtra/dark ixion/khim/cerberus. 2ks average, highs of 3k

and a vere mnk won't be tanking vs a full time hasso war/sam 5 hit Ukon.
Only way to compete is to HF after lvl 3 aftermath from smite. Even if war hits MS, he wont pull hate.

If the Ukon war in my ls shows up, i automatically go change from RR/GH/Apoc to VV/RR/Apoc.

Some are saying SS/RR/Apoc is now the new rave for Vere and Ukons though.