Game: FFXI
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-04-14 02:35:36  
BACK OFF MY LINKSHELL!

page edit:

[+]
By Moonwalkerv 2012-04-14 02:58:42  
Bahamut.Nixak said: »
If krizz was around there would be no drama or debate about it. He would clean house and lolpics would move on.

I'm sorry but I have a very hard time taking any adult who thinks a mohawk in a workplace is acceptable seriously. The ability to "clean" house or not, you wouldnt just get mod status stripped away for no reason at all.

In other news,

[+]
 Phoenix.Darkzeru
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkzeru
By Phoenix.Darkzeru 2012-04-14 03:23:15  
[+]
 Odin.Rendra
サーバ: Odin
user: Rendra
By Odin.Rendra 2012-04-14 04:24:28  
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Stik
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: hectordc5
By Quetzalcoatl.Stik 2012-04-14 04:57:19  
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-04-14 07:44:31  
Off topic, but Moon I sometimes sport a mohawk at work. But I'm a line cook, so I guess it's a bit different :P

edit: Sorry I'll contribute (though I usually just lurk this thread :P), and I hope this isn't a repost. Sorry if it is.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-04-14 08:27:27  

It's titled Derpina.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-14 08:49:18  
Stolen off facebook...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-04-14 09:10:43  
Phoenix.Darkzeru said: »

I don't get the parenting picture...

those things won't work in the upright position, but you'd think they'd take them out to make it easier to lick the good stuff...

there's countless better examples of why people shouldn't breed

IE: trailer parks.
[+]
 Phoenix.Ardiem
user: Ardiem
By Phoenix.Ardiem 2012-04-14 09:17:25  
That totally can't be Derpina, I don't see the Reddit Alien or the 4chan clover! (seriously...who uses 9gag?)

But now for a moment of SCIENCE! Auroras spotted in the atmosphere of Uranus

Bahamut.Zellc
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2012-04-14 12:38:48  
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-04-14 12:47:56  
Moonwalkerv said: »
I'm sorry but I have a very hard time taking any adult who thinks a mohawk in a workplace is acceptable seriously. The ability to "clean" house or not, you wouldnt just get mod status stripped away for no reason at all.

Are you sorry? Do you feel bad about not being tolerant or having an open mind? About not being "with it?" Or are those just the words you say when you're going to randomly voice your opinion? Like this:

(Image Removed)

You also don't make your point very well... are you trying to say Krizz isn't a mod because of his hair? I'm really lost. And it's not even as if he's the only guy - professional, serious, or not - with a mohawk.

Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm sorry, but I have a very hard time taking any adult who plays video games and comments publicly on other people's hair seriously.
[+]
 Shiva.Galbir
サーバ: Shiva
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-14 12:55:02  
Anyone know where the Pics that make you lol thread is? I seem to be lost.

[+]
 Alexander.Meeeeeep
サーバ: Alexander
user: Meeeeeep
By Alexander.Meeeeeep 2012-04-14 12:55:08  
Fenrir.Terminus said: »
Are you sorry? Do you feel bad about not being tolerant or having an open mind? About not being "with it?" Or are those just the words you say when you're going to randomly voice your opinion? Like this:

(Image Removed)

You also don't make your point very well... are you trying to say Krizz isn't a mod because of his hair? I'm really lost. And it's not even as if he's the only guy - professional, serious, or not - with a mohawk.

Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm sorry, but I have a very hard time taking any adult who plays video games and comments publicly on other people's hair seriously.
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-04-14 12:58:42  
I'm confused. Does an article of hair automatically define one's competence in one's purpose or work?

Anyways, I think that last pic of Derpina wasn't 100% accurate.

[+]
By Artemicion 2012-04-14 13:05:44  
When I grow up, I wanna be Gary Oak.

[+]
 Sylph.Rebo
サーバ: Sylph
user: Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2012-04-14 13:08:58  

(Image Removed)

Pretty sure hes not a mod because of the hundreds of complaints on him. Move on.
[+]
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-14 13:12:37  
Gary Oak always relevant, however who is or isn't a mod isn't please drop it and let the lolz run free.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ronix
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Argile
By Quetzalcoatl.Ronix 2012-04-14 13:18:27  
What I do find funny is that everyone stands up againts SOPA and limiting the net like China then turns around and takes photos out in an lol pics thread. Lets just ruin the thread go ahead keep going maybe we can just take every pic out cause I'm sure someone gets offended by every POST!
[+]
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-14 13:21:22  
Would you prefer google to take their adds down and we lose the site completely? Yes no one likes the censorship of cuss words or near nudity but I would prefer that to nothing. Can you think of a better alternative?
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-04-14 13:30:30  
CAN'T WE JUST GET OVER THIS BEFORE WE GET LOLS SHUT DOWN AGAIN. You act like titty pics aren't common enough on the internet or that bomber was posting anything else.

PIC UNRELATED

[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-04-14 13:32:49  
Sylph.Rebo said: »

(Image Removed)

Pretty sure hes not a mod because of the hundreds of complaints on him. Move on.

No no, don't misunderstand me - me disliking one person doesn't mean I like the other person.

Also, really? "Move on?" Ok. The moral force of your presence convinced me, sir captain boss man.

Derp.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2012-04-14 13:34:57  
Dance like nobody's looking
 Shiva.Galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-04-14 13:35:18  
Please drop it.

[+]
 Sylph.Rebo
サーバ: Sylph
user: Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2012-04-14 13:35:54  

(Image Removed)

No no, don't misunderstand me - me disliking one person doesn't mean I like the other person.

Also, really? "Move on?" Ok. The moral force of your presence convinced me, sir captain boss man.

Derp.

Apparently you are unable to just move on. Being called out on the net makes you rage harder than a preteen on her period. STFU already you giving me too many lol's w/o pics :(
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-04-14 13:36:33  
Can a moderator please change the title to "Posts that make you bored"?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leondimas
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Leondimas
By Lakshmi.Leondimas 2012-04-14 13:36:47  
Cerberus.Eugene said: »
Artist fails because severe lack of Swat Kats.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-14 13:40:04  
If your gunna talk it up in lol pics at least post some luls at the same time.
Catiffied version of the german I love you from the other page
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-04-14 13:46:21  
ESS DEIN SCHNITZEL, SONST KRIEGST DU KEINEN NACHTISCH!!!!!
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-04-14 13:48:37  

(Image Removed)

Derp.

Apparently you are unable to just move on. Being called out on the net makes you rage harder than a preteen on her period. STFU already you giving me too many lol's w/o pics :(

See, I'm not being clear, again. I'll make fun of someone, so that maybe they will sort of chuckle at themselves and realize they're being kind of stupid. But the thing is, if they don't see, at least I am being silly in the internet. You, on the other hand, flat out told someone to do something. Because... you feel like you need to tell random strangers what to do?

The weird thing, is that I don't really feel like I got "called out." "Move on?" oooo you got me there!

But look, if you want to "get me" or "call me out" it's gonna be tough.

I have a pretty low opinion of the way a lot of people on the ffxiah forums think and act. At the same time, I am often an *** to them, and I don't think I would hold myself in very high esteem, either. Basically, it's a convenient place - right next to item prices, you know? - to basically jerk around. Any comparison between myself and preteen girls on their periods has more to do with your relationship with preteen girls than it does with me. I promise.

And if you're really missing out on pics, I'm sorry. Let me quote the front page of 9gag, 4gifs, and memegenerator for you.

Hope that caught you up! :D
First Page 2 3 ... 598 599 600 ... 1165 1166 1167