user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-05-28 18:39:43  
[+]
 Valefor.Pindle
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Pindle
By Valefor.Pindle 2012-05-28 18:43:57  
Heh. Seems like we re-hash the 'why can't we have cusswords and ****' topic every 200 posts or so.

[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-05-28 19:10:51  
Quote:
Omg, this is awesome.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-28 20:14:26  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Eluveitie
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Eluveitie
By Ragnarok.Eluveitie 2012-05-28 20:25:42  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Eluveitie
By Ragnarok.Eluveitie 2012-05-28 20:33:49  
Valefor.Pindle said: »
Heh. Seems like we re-hash the 'why can't we have cusswords and ****' topic every 200 posts or so.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Meenners
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Meenners
By Carbuncle.Meenners 2012-05-28 21:37:30  

his voice just ran through my head perfectly lol
 Odin.Frescora
サーバ: Odin
user: Frescora
By Odin.Frescora 2012-05-28 22:23:47  

[+]
 Phoenix.Darkzeru
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkzeru
By Phoenix.Darkzeru 2012-05-29 02:03:45  

[+]
 Ragnarok.Madmaxximist
By Ragnarok.Madmaxximist 2012-05-29 05:12:51  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Quote:
Omg, this is awesome.

And this is called a phalanx formation /buzzkillington
LOL!
 Ragnarok.Eluveitie
By Ragnarok.Eluveitie 2012-05-29 05:52:22  

No I didn;t sit through 10hrs like 1min will suffice
 Fenrir.Mesic
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mesic
By Fenrir.Mesic 2012-05-29 06:01:50  
Odin.Liela said: »

If this is true (big fat hairy IF, it all seems a bit too convenient actually), then mind is blown!

Like I said before. These news story type clips are almost always fake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Opus
By Hitetsu 2012-05-29 06:03:17  
Not a lol, but pretty awesome :D

Though my favourite still has to be the Earthbound one :D!
[+]
 Fenrir.Kelyn
user: Yummee
By Fenrir.Kelyn 2012-05-29 09:07:02  
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 09:38:37  
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow 2012-05-29 09:41:01  

[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 09:52:14  
[+]
 Asura.Djcarlos
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Djcarlos 2012-05-29 12:21:50  
Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow said: »
need a nick cage on that
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-05-29 13:44:50  
http://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Artillery-Desktop-Mini-Cannon/dp/B007VQKR7W/ref=pd_sbs_a_2
Quote:
stomer Reviews
(1)
5.0 out of 5 stars
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
See the customer review
Share your thoughts with other customers
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
95 of 97 people found the following review helpful
Review from offtopic that needed to be shared (not written by me) May 11, 2012
By steve
Ok so I went ahead and bought one of the mini cannons from Pocket Artillery. Being the man-child that I am I have already had an 'incident'.

Ok so I am at home screwing around with the cannon that I bought; it was my day off work and I was home alone. I had already shot it a few times using the instructions for the 'regular' shooting which consists of using FFFg or finer black powder, a BB and a fireworks fuse. My girlfriend walks into the house with a horrified look on her face. "Have you been shooting that thing in the house?" The smoke and burnt powder fumes gave me away. "There is just a small pop lots of sparks and smoke but I'm not going to break anything," I retorted. Really the black powder was not particularly powerful and honestly I was a little disappointed but didn't want to show that to my GF that had previously berated me for buying it in the first place, so I didn't mention that. I was then banned from shooting it in the house...

The next day I decided to try the 'advanced' instructions. I went to the Dollar Store after work and picked up some cap gun caps per the instructions and proceeded to cut them out of the little red rings and make a glorious pile of them. The instructions said to take a single ring (8 charges) and put that into the cannon. Of course I disregarded this and stuffed as many of them in there as I could along with a BB. Being that it was full of the caps, the BB was fairly close to the top of the barrel...which I realized later was my downfall. Mind you I had not been playing with the cannon outside as instructed, I had been doing this at the dining room table. I then proceeded to get distracted or something and ended up leaving the loaded cannon on the table much to the chagrin of my GF who would get home in the next few minutes.

The second that she walked in and she noticed that thing on her table she lost it. We argued about me being childish etc. probably for the next 30 minutes. I was pissed off, she was pissed off, she left to go to "the store!!!". I needed to blow off some steam so the logical thing to do was shoot the already loaded cannon. What I didn't anticipate was her coming right back to apologize. So here I am lighting the fuse when I hear the car door shut. The cannon was pointed away from the breakable stuff and the front door which is about 35 feet away, however I hadn't anticipated the inaccuracy of the cannon when overloaded by about 6x. The fuse is burning down I can't stop it...time seems to slow. The door opens, she walks in...the BOOM. Holy crap it was loud, loud enough to make my ears rings. The cannon flies back from the explosion. The look on her face was a look of terror and shock until she started crying. Apparently the BB being so close to the top of the barrel shot sideways rather than traveling parallel to the bore where it had hit her. I didn't know where but as soon as she reacted and doubled over in pain in became all too apparent. It had hit her right above her womanly spot. Long story short, lots of cussing and screaming later we discovered that it had pierced the shorts and panties she was wearing before hitting her. It broke the skin but was not imbedded in her, the clothing must have slowed it down enough.

I have been banned from playing with my cannon and must 'get rid of it'.

I can't stop laughing to this
[+]
 Fenrir.Kelyn
By Fenrir.Kelyn 2012-05-29 13:54:50  

[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2012-05-29 14:28:09  
Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
http://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Artillery-Desktop-Mini-Cannon/dp/B007VQKR7W/ref=pd_sbs_a_2
Quote:
stomer Reviews
(1)
5.0 out of 5 stars
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
See the customer review
Share your thoughts with other customers
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
95 of 97 people found the following review helpful
Review from offtopic that needed to be shared (not written by me) May 11, 2012
By steve
Ok so I went ahead and bought one of the mini cannons from Pocket Artillery. Being the man-child that I am I have already had an 'incident'.

Ok so I am at home screwing around with the cannon that I bought; it was my day off work and I was home alone. I had already shot it a few times using the instructions for the 'regular' shooting which consists of using FFFg or finer black powder, a BB and a fireworks fuse. My girlfriend walks into the house with a horrified look on her face. "Have you been shooting that thing in the house?" The smoke and burnt powder fumes gave me away. "There is just a small pop lots of sparks and smoke but I'm not going to break anything," I retorted. Really the black powder was not particularly powerful and honestly I was a little disappointed but didn't want to show that to my GF that had previously berated me for buying it in the first place, so I didn't mention that. I was then banned from shooting it in the house...

The next day I decided to try the 'advanced' instructions. I went to the Dollar Store after work and picked up some cap gun caps per the instructions and proceeded to cut them out of the little red rings and make a glorious pile of them. The instructions said to take a single ring (8 charges) and put that into the cannon. Of course I disregarded this and stuffed as many of them in there as I could along with a BB. Being that it was full of the caps, the BB was fairly close to the top of the barrel...which I realized later was my downfall. Mind you I had not been playing with the cannon outside as instructed, I had been doing this at the dining room table. I then proceeded to get distracted or something and ended up leaving the loaded cannon on the table much to the chagrin of my GF who would get home in the next few minutes.

The second that she walked in and she noticed that thing on her table she lost it. We argued about me being childish etc. probably for the next 30 minutes. I was pissed off, she was pissed off, she left to go to "the store!!!". I needed to blow off some steam so the logical thing to do was shoot the already loaded cannon. What I didn't anticipate was her coming right back to apologize. So here I am lighting the fuse when I hear the car door shut. The cannon was pointed away from the breakable stuff and the front door which is about 35 feet away, however I hadn't anticipated the inaccuracy of the cannon when overloaded by about 6x. The fuse is burning down I can't stop it...time seems to slow. The door opens, she walks in...the BOOM. Holy crap it was loud, loud enough to make my ears rings. The cannon flies back from the explosion. The look on her face was a look of terror and shock until she started crying. Apparently the BB being so close to the top of the barrel shot sideways rather than traveling parallel to the bore where it had hit her. I didn't know where but as soon as she reacted and doubled over in pain in became all too apparent. It had hit her right above her womanly spot. Long story short, lots of cussing and screaming later we discovered that it had pierced the shorts and panties she was wearing before hitting her. It broke the skin but was not imbedded in her, the clothing must have slowed it down enough.

I have been banned from playing with my cannon and must 'get rid of it'.

I can't stop laughing to this

Oh god I want one.

But on the flip side of that story, my wife is awesome and would be playing next to me see what we could shoot next.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-29 14:49:28  
Probably gonna piss her off, but my wife would be more like the one from the review.. Although since I'm so accident prone it would probably be more about "you're not getting that thing because I'm not paying the hospital bill when you hurt yourself"
 Lakshmi.Spidermike
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Quellor
By Lakshmi.Spidermike 2012-05-29 15:23:40  
http://zoomquilt2.madmindworx.com/zoomquilt2.swf
 Fenrir.Kelyn
By Fenrir.Kelyn 2012-05-29 15:35:12  

[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-29 16:08:04  
100% me

[+]
 Cerberus.Paxt
user: Paxton
By Cerberus.Paxt 2012-05-29 17:09:21  

Those mini cannons pack more punch than you'd think.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2012-05-29 17:13:15  
Cerberus.Paxt said: »

Those mini cannons pack more punch than you'd think.

I... want one even more now.
[+]
 Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-05-29 17:30:51  
the mini crossbow is just as badass!
 Phoenix.Darkzeru
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkzeru
By Phoenix.Darkzeru 2012-05-29 19:40:08  
This just took "roach in my salad" to another level....

I don't think this violates forum policy...atleast hope not....sorry in advance if it does....

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 669 670 671 ... 1165 1166 1167