日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
WoE rant
 Phoenix.Fondue
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-05-22 15:43:32  
yeah walk of echoes is clearly one of the worst implemented events in the history of ffxi

we all figure that out one day
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-22 15:47:21  
Ok, so we've established you like to leech, lol and you're the one who has a problem w/ WoE?

Fantastic
[+]
 Phoenix.Fondue
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-05-22 15:50:32  
I cant read what he wrote
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-05-22 15:57:29  
This rant makes my head hurt

like for real.
By Pooman 2011-05-22 16:25:55  
What language are you speaking?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-05-22 16:32:51  
Bismarck.Legendia said:
Leviathan.Emissaryofdeath said:
I have been soloing in WoE 4 a long time. A few months trying to avoid the team leeching, because even if i do crash a occasional conflux.

It seems that personal chest never produce pouches. I think the idea of low manning WoE is dumb. People claim and i quote "why is me and my group can win a conflux should anyone else be allowed to enter and steal are drop."

Well i solo because even with group i never get drops and it sucks. I dont think i am getting this right but it seem that SE intention was instead of low man groups. I believe the intention was swarm in over whelming force more coin will drop is you can kill all mobs in the zone.

so more coin drop and i am not sure if this is real but me and my group crashed a conflux. we didn't attack the main boss we just attacked the smaller mob we all got chest and seem that coins drop from the smaller mob more frequently.

and if your low man groupp is so good why not do conflux 1,3,5 and 6 just because you cant do 1 conflux doesn't make you the mayor of that conflux.
This should make it a bit easier to read

Now it just needs to be run through the aim to real speech converter and I may be able to comprehend what the hell he is talking about.
 Sylph.Krsone
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-05-22 16:36:17  
Yar just as crappy to read except now its got few spaces between the crap.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Roark
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Roark 2011-05-22 16:44:15  
tl;dr wall of text about a fetus
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-05-22 16:50:50  
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-05-22 17:07:42  
 Leviathan.Emissaryofdeath
By Leviathan.Emissaryofdeath 2011-05-22 23:11:10  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ok, so we've established you like to leech, lol and you're the one who has a problem w/ WoE?

Fantastic
not sure if i like to leech bro you seem to be real quick with that word. every coin i have obtained has been in a conflux either i have been in first and around to 30 min marker. or been alone next i dont trust people enough to play nice. Any time i been invited to a group i made no progress. That is why i don't go with groups. now i am not saying that i don't like the idea of teaming up with people. Just seem like 10 people lot coin of glory 5 people lot advancement, and those are to 2 i would be going for. its so bad i have to search the zone since no one is doing WoE atm to soak up other would be solo peps. I have to check there seacom in hopes i dont have any competition while i am soloing. but seriously i was rushing this post because i had to got to work. I just wanted the starcade of WoE aka you to comment. I guess i caught the easiest fish in the pond there. you know your probably the type of person that leech all his jobs to 90. Then was like i am gonna get emp ws for all my jobs. Here is my best question if you can build a static to do WoE why cant you all static the real thing?
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-05-22 23:13:24  
You gotta camp these long *** NM's that take forever to pop
Then you gotta kill 14 VNM's with the chance of abyssite change (if no T3).
you MAY AS WELL for for the true blue Empyrean.

DUH
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-22 23:19:51  
Quote:
I guess i caught the easiest fish in the pond there. you know your probably the type of person that leech all his jobs to 90.
You know, you're probably the type who never went passed elementary school English.

I believe you meant to say "you're".

Also, I haven't leeched any of my jobs, lol, sorry.

Quote:
Here is my best question if you can build a static to do WoE why cant you all static the real thing?
Ask yourself that question. I was more than capable of doing both versions of victory smite weapons. Suck less?
[+]
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2011-05-22 23:23:09  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
You know, you're probably the type who never went passed elementary school English.
Ironic?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-22 23:25:10  
Middle school English brah!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-22 23:25:23  
ANNND, I'm from Niger!
By Leviathan.Emissaryofdeath 2011-05-22 23:25:57  
True but not all of use have friend that will help us get are emp. My so called friends back out on helping me get emp, but goated into waited what little time I had off to help them. In return would not help me with nothing so i swapped servers. its been like 6 months since i have been on leviathan so yeah bad move. For people like me that work from 3pm to 11pm I don't have access to joining a link shell. those are my reason in a nut shell.
By Leviathan.Emissaryofdeath 2011-05-22 23:31:01  
Fenrir.Tarowyn said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ironic?
agreed since he knows i am right instead of having a legit comeback he gravitates towards grammar. Maybe I hurt his feeling and he needs time to make a real comeback. Tick tick clock is running your move Tiger.
 Carbuncle.Ianpyst
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: ianpyst
By Carbuncle.Ianpyst 2011-05-22 23:38:23  

agreed since he knows i am right instead of having a legit comeback he gravitates towards grammar. Maybe I hurt his feeling and he needs time to make a real comeback. Tick tick clock is running your move Tiger.

Wow man, you're a whole new kind of special.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2011-05-23 00:09:11  
If you are a thread starter, don't delete the OP.

If you are so ashamed that you felt the need to delete it, then think twice about making a new thread FFS.

I see this crap way too often D:

/rant

edit: btw, I'm aware that the OP is reposted in this specific thread, but still -.-
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-23 00:11:08  
Fenrir.Tarowyn said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ironic?
not rly, since I addressed two quotes in my post