Wut Do You Think? Hmmm..... (add Sarcasm Here) RMT Or Just Real Bad Spellers?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Wut do you think? Hmmm..... (add sarcasm here) RMT or just real bad spellers?
Wut do you think? Hmmm..... (add sarcasm here) RMT or just real bad spellers?
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-04 04:24:42  
So wut do you think? I say... get the gas... there's gunna be a fire tonight!

Shiva players be aware of these scum!

User submitted image
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 04:28:30  
Clowdd said:
User submitted image

Okay, the RMT part, I get, but how do RMT get off using such bad gear? I mean come on. That's just sad.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-04 04:32:58  
you can imagine my surpise when i learned jejeaudant was /brd... i took the SS then commenced to laughing.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 04:35:38  
You have a bigger copy of that picture? I can't tell what those two at the bottom are wearing. Also, lmao, melee BRD AND melee WHM in the same party. And for that matter, melee BRD and WHM not using melee gear.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-04 04:41:10  
lfttttttthgkgffj w/e the hell its name is was meleeing rdm with club best part was seeeing the uber dmg

ftfijtfjfh does 2 dmg to the slime.
guyhggjj does 0 dmg to the slime.
???/brd sings

/clowdd falls down in laughter!

nah took this SS then they ran off i was gunna chase em like britney spears's paparazzi but decided hmmm i want some rice. i'm pinoy its in our blood.. no really i bleed rice >.>
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 04:43:28  
I guess it's a new RMT tactic or something. Have gear so bad that people will think there's no way you're getting paid to do this.
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2009-04-04 04:51:19  
A Rethorical question if you allow.

Why would wear RMT wear expensive gear when they risk to get banned everytime and want to sell exactly that what they would pay for the gear?

<.<
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 05:03:56  
Magistrella said:

Why would wear RMT wear expensive gear when they risk to get banned everytime and want to sell exactly that what they would pay for the gear?

<.<

I see your point. Then again, why would RMT make it so obvious that they're RMT and increase the chance they would get banned? I know two that have been going for almost a year now, Elainey and Feier. They've been trying really hard to blend in with the community but they're obviously RMT. You can even tell by the items they sell on the AH.
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2009-04-04 05:33:00  
If they can blend in for over a year i'd say they either do a good job or arent involved in RMT situations and just ppl with a good sense for buisness (ok ok i dont believe that myself lol)

Thanks to the RMT PWNER V1.337 there shouldnt be any undiscovered RMTs arround anymore except theyre really not involved since this tool covers up Gil transactions over how many? 16 char transfers?

Back to my first point rq... i made a few millions by buying cheap gear and reselling it for good money when the price went up - doesnt make me a RMT x.x

Greetz Magis ('-')/

Edit: Argh i should not forget to get on question - They are so obvious because they dont care. Most of these Characters will be used for a single (big) transaction and then theyll make new ones... so they dont have to care if theyre not planning to do anything before that.
 Fenrir.Jeniffer
サーバ: Fenrir
user:
By Fenrir.Jeniffer 2009-04-04 05:50:25
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

You can get more USEFUL gear than what they are wearing for a CHEAPER price, just buy the right items LoL!
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 07:44:12  
The Elvaan used the random name generator! Lol.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-04 07:44:48

Rowland said:
Enternius said:

I see your point. Then again, why would RMT make it so obvious that they're RMT and increase the chance they would get banned?

You'd think even if its just a script to autocreate a character, they could put enough time into hitting the Generate Name button.

This. lol
 Pandemonium.Aravol
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-04-04 08:36:37  
LOL, Those names surely didnt come from the name generator. Maybe thats all he english they knew,,lol.. if i were in that party my name would be J;alkjdfhd. I would fit in great!
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-04 08:37:58

Enternius said:
The Elvaan used the random name generator! Lol.

I was thinking Mithra, lol.
 Asura.Reublucian
サーバ: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 09:23:08

Magistrella said:

<.<

You should've played back when all the Ninja's still used Panther Mask +1 for haste! The RMT actually had the best gear I had seen on any server ( No exageration when I say everything was HQ lol) , and all they did was farm in sky 24/7.
 Diabolos.Tochido
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Tochido
By Diabolos.Tochido 2009-04-04 10:08:47  
one of the names, Kjhgfdsa is just the middle row on your keyboard backwards. Asdfghjk

i guess they're all just random names, or just hitting random keys. who knows.