users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » New land god system
New land god system
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-06-08 14:26:43  
Bahamut.Tajot said:
I don't have a price for the Nidhogg pops but I just did 13 Fafnirs over the course of two days. All with TH10, 3 with TH11, and we only got two sweat teas. Those Nidhoggs both had TH10 and we only received one abj. off both, neither dropped beard. You're probably better off farming the KS99.

Omg its like a Bahamut/crisis/MxM reunion thread. lolz how are u tajot.

Yah ive been hearing its horrid drop rates. sucks cause at least HQ kings were 100% drop rate on beard items, back in the day.
 Lakshmi.Zantok
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Zantok 2011-06-08 14:27:27  
Bahamut.Tajot said:
I don't have a price for the Nidhogg pops but I just did 13 Fafnirs over the course of two days. All with TH10, 3 with TH11, and we only got two sweat teas. Those Nidhoggs both had TH10 and we only received one abj. off both, neither dropped beard. You're probably better off farming the KS99.

I triple boxed KS99, triple boxed 3x Fafnir, got 1 Nidhogg pop with no TH and got BB item and E.Body off Nidhogg without TH. Last night.

Chance =/= Chance.
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-06-08 14:35:25  
Lakshmi.Zantok said:
Bahamut.Tajot said:

I triple boxed KS99, triple boxed 3x Fafnir, got 1 Nidhogg pop with no TH and got BB item and E.Body off Nidhogg without TH. Last night.

Chance =/= Chance.

What setup did you do KS99 with? Thinking about making a push to get my NLegs...
 Bahamut.Phix
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-06-08 14:45:10  
Bahamut.Cuelebra said:
I see u joined me in the retirement home. How are u enjoying retirement.

Its nice having my life back to be honest i gave too many years for this game lol Got a nice new job partner the works ,
Hows you ??
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-06-08 14:49:26  
Bahamut.Phix said:
Bahamut.Cuelebra said:

Its nice having my life back to be honest i gave too many years for this game lol Got a nice new job partner the works ,
Hows you ??

I couldn't agree more. Its so nice to have a normal life again. I still play video games obviously. But like the biggest improvement for me was loosing the 30lbs of "gamer fat" that ffxi caused me to gain over the years
 Bahamut.Phix
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-06-08 15:03:03  
Bahamut.Cuelebra said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Bahamut.Cuelebra said:

Hows you ??

I couldn't agree more. Its so nice to have a normal life again. I still play video games obviously. But like the biggest improvement for me was loosing the 30lbs of "gamer fat" that ffxi caused me to gain over the years
lol i never got fat from sitting on my arse smoking solved that i guesss but yep not missing it at all
 Lakshmi.Zantok
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Zantok 2011-06-08 15:59:50  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Lakshmi.Zantok said:
Bahamut.Tajot said:
I triple boxed KS99, triple boxed 3x Fafnir, got 1 Nidhogg pop with no TH and got BB item and E.Body off Nidhogg without TH. Last night. Chance =/= Chance.
What setup did you do KS99 with? Thinking about making a push to get my NLegs...

PLD/WAR, WHM/RDM, BLM/RDM

Changed BLM/RDM to BRD/WHM for Fafnir.
By Blazed1979 2011-06-08 20:37:16  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Blazed1979 said:
why do people call them "land gods"...
they are RoZ Kings... not Gods... Gods was sky...

They're Kings, or Ground Kings, or RoTZ Kings if you're wierd... Either that, or people can call them whatever they want, it's not like people were unsure of what he was talking about.

I had no idea what this thread was about. I had to come in and see he was talking about kings.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-08 20:43:16  
Zan, was that an Aegis or Ochain pld in your trio?

And Blazed...seriously? lol You had NO idea? lol come on now...
By Blazed1979 2011-06-08 20:46:43  
I swear to God. I thought it was none-ffxi related. maybe some politics about some tribe or something in tibet that worship land Gods...

EDIT: Like if I said "New sky devils system" some people might think "oh UFO topic, hawt"
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-06-08 20:48:50  
Yeah I had no idea until I randomly clicked here too. Thought it was about some new NMs, not kings.
 Quetzalcoatl.Palides
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Palides
By Quetzalcoatl.Palides 2011-06-09 01:14:58  
Bahamut.Cuelebra said:

FFXI did not cause you to gain 30 lbs. Your lack of willpower to put down the fork and/or your sedentary lifestyle caused you to gain 30 lbs.

Also "loosing" means [to set free.] "Losing" means what you were referring to.

This has been your daily dose of douchebag.
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-09 01:28:13  
Ya, Pal, I'm not sure that entire post was really necessary lol.... you even called yourself a douchebag....so why even post stuff like that?
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-06-09 01:39:01  
The NMs should have still been able to pop regardless of change, just having alternative ways to fight them via KS99 would have been a bonus treat.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kyaaadaa
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Kyaaadaa
By Bismarck.Kyaaadaa 2011-06-09 01:47:58  
I figured the topic was about kings, but I thought they changed it again, this is old news.
By Otomis 2011-06-09 06:41:54  
You do not even need whole LS now, just get 6 good freinds together and you can completely leet out all of the members in very short time since FFXI turned on the super "EASY BUTTON."
[+]
 Siren.Inuyushi
サーバ: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-09 09:46:32  
Did 15 of these KS99 with 14 of our ls mates to try and knock out some Black Belts. The drop rate of the BB items in the bcnm is just horrid now. 2/10 on the Wyrm Beard and 0/5 on the Adamantoise Egg. Sure we have 10 Faffy pops and 5 turtle pops, but even with TH sounds like that's a small % to get the item.

Pre-update we went 2/4 on Behemoth Tonques in the BCNM. And this is what i get for listening to my ls when they say "wait til after the update to burn your KS99 orb!"

But I never did the turtle/wyrm pre-update so either the drops on the BB items is lower, we got super lucky on the Behemoth KS99 or the pop items for the Kings lowered the actual BB % for the KS99 (although you can say it increased the overall drop rate % if you calculate in the % to pop another turtle/wyrm/behemoth).

Just sharing.
 Asura.Arkanethered
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Arkanethered 2011-06-09 10:12:32  
Not sure what I find more annoying... People QQing about how hard stuff is when it is the easiest it has ever been... Or morons QQing about how they want to go back to 18 man leach mode FFXI.

Seriously you want to waste your time with weekly events in some POS LS, filling holes in the ally with moronic leaches only to have a fraction of a chance at something actually dropping then have it ran though some skewed DKP System?

Even fully enjoying the "old days" like I did. That is *** stupid.
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-06-09 10:18:07  
Can solo ks 99 behemoth on blm or duo with a rdm? I wanna try get King pop.
 Siren.Inuyushi
サーバ: Siren
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-09 10:45:36  
Ragnarok.Nekonarf said:
The NMs should have still been able to pop regardless of change, just having alternative ways to fight them via KS99 would have been a bonus treat.

Just rereading this, but it would've been cool for the land kings to still pop on their normal 21~24 window and HQ King lotto off that on top of being able to pop them with the new KS99 orbs.