By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2011-07-11 20:55:41  
EDIT: question answered.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: xMitosisx
By Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis 2011-07-11 20:58:29  
Quetzalcoatl.Neisan said:
Aggressor rule even do anything? Relic Feet bonus doesn't work if you unequip, anyone confirmed if body is the same? Not like evasion isn't floored on anything worthwhile in the first place...

Hmm... I was unaware of this. If it's true, than no, it does nothing but -inventory. Thanks for pointing this out.

Quetzalcoatl.Neisan said:
EDIT: question answered.

And what was the answer? I'm going to wiki real quick to see what it says.
 Quetzalcoatl.Neisan
user: Nanashi14
By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2011-07-11 21:02:27  
According to friend the feet are the oddball piece and the body gives reduction while equipped then removed, the mask works that way as well so go figure.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
サーバ: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-07-11 21:05:18  
Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis said:
Ok, there is a lot of unnecessary stuff going on here. I don't really see a point in using your include here, as a good 90% of it geared towards your mage jobs, or things completely unrelated to WAR.

Since I don't have all your includes (missing "CommonVariables" "WeaponSkillVariables" and "Arianna") I'm just going to give you a spellcast to us. Going through all that and changing the things required to make it work is a bit more work than I'm willing to commit to right now (as if writing this and a new spellcast for you is any better :p)...

Spellcast:

A few things regarding the spellcast I posted.
Since I wasn't given all your includes I had to make this without using your includes. That being said, you may have to change some of your macros you use in game to make this work for you.

Also, I didn't make a rule to handle your PDT set, so you can just make a macro to throw it on. The macro would look like this: /console sc set PDT

Know that because of the engaged rule, after any action, you will be put back into your Engaged set, so if you want to be wearing the PDT set, you'll have to hit the macro again, or make a variable and rules for it. Here's how I do it...

Something I noticed:

Uhm... that's about all I have for now. If you have any questions, or have a problem with any of this, just let me know and I'll work through it with you ^^

EDIT: You're also going to have to make sets to reflect those called upon in the weaponskill rules based on your gear.

Yeah, sorry :3 It's her set (She just leveled warrior) and I know like, nothing on SC. But my sets are way different from her's, so I never bothered to change those rules and such. :<
 Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis
user: xMitosisx
By Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis 2011-07-11 21:06:53  
From wiki regarding the feet: "The reduced penalty is only active under Berserk while these are equipped"

The page for the relic body and head have no such statement (that doesn't mean it does or does not work the same way though).

But your point still stands, the bonus isn't really worth the -inv.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Badda
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Badda
By Fenrir.Badda 2011-09-02 08:50:07  
Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Mito you sly dog, lend me your uber spellcast xml please so I know wtf to do with myself as I keep not getting my Ukon.
Just send me a PM of anything you need. If its a job I don't play, your going to have to hop on my vent and work through it with me. If its a job I play, I already have a spellcast for it, and can give you a link. Again, just PM me!

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
also thanks mitosis for making this thang
You're very much welcome =]

EDIT:

The spellcast for you, Xueye.

Guys im getting an error on line 240 for the above .xml
any ideas?

SpellCast: XML Parsing Error: line 240 - Error reading end tag.
SpellCast: Your document failed to load. Please view the error above, and once it is corrected type /sc reload
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-02 08:55:12  
<action type="command" when="aftercast">input /echo TP return = <tp> </action>
</if>

is missing an <if> tag at the start

try making it:

<if type="weaponskill">
<action type="command" when="aftercast">input /echo TP return = <tp> </action>
</if>
[+]
 Fenrir.Badda
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Badda
By Fenrir.Badda 2011-09-02 09:03:49  
hmm not sure whats happening but i couldnt fix that, so just deleted those lines, but now get an error on line 280 also,

that line is just </rules>

Thanks for the help Wolfshadow