July 11 SAM Update

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » July 11 SAM Update
July 11 SAM Update
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Zellc
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Zellc
Posts: 643
By Bahamut.Zellc 2011-07-12 21:25:49  
i think he meant triple dmg hidden effect. possibly.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
Posts: 5491
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-07-12 23:34:19  
Bahamut.Zellc said:
Lakshmi.Byrth said:
I see quadruple damage all the time on Dancer, and I know WARs get it too.

and so you would rule that as a set bonus and a odd proc? easy enough. i just thought it would be easier to pick up on an set bonus without having to worry about odd occasionally throwing you off.

Well, I meant that I know for sure they can stack. I don't get 1k crits with my dagger too often any other way. xD

If you guys haven't seen it yet, some guys at BG are doing Zanshin/Hasso testing as well.
 Leviathan.Gotterdammerung
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
Posts: 201
By Leviathan.Gotterdammerung 2011-07-13 06:22:32  
Sylph.Rorrick said:
You can't Triple Attack a Sneak Attack hit.

You can't triple stamp a double stamp.
[+]
 Cerberus.Lasareth
Offline
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: lasareth
Posts: 334
By Cerberus.Lasareth 2011-07-13 14:07:33  
Set bonus does proc and does stack with aftermath.

POIDH:

Double:



Quad:

[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Offline
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2269
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-07-13 14:08:44  
Cerberus.Lasareth said:
Set bonus does proc and does stack with aftermath.

POIDH:

Double:



Quad:

You go las~
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Offline
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
Posts: 5779
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-07-13 14:18:48  
wow nice findings Las and way to hit a fort for any reasonable amount of dmg lol... is Campaign good again for notes/exp?
 Cerberus.Lasareth
Offline
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: lasareth
Posts: 334
By Cerberus.Lasareth 2011-07-13 15:45:15  
it's pretty good for notes and a little xp too. i think xp per evaluation caps at 9000 at max rank now, and you get there pretty quickly.
 Sylph.Kingzak
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kingzak
Posts: 21
By Sylph.Kingzak 2011-07-13 16:29:29  
kparse memloc please?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
Posts: 5491
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-07-13 17:45:36  
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/105784-Zanshin-and-Hasso-Tests?p=4695701&viewfull=1#post4695701

courtesy of Nyosan
 Quetzalcoatl.Nyosan
Offline
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Nyosan
Posts: 1
By Quetzalcoatl.Nyosan 2011-07-16 10:43:12  
Credit to Coder of Quetzalcoatl, until he comes to credit whomever gave it to him.
 Leviathan.Gotterdammerung
Offline
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
Posts: 201
By Leviathan.Gotterdammerung 2011-07-17 04:09:44  
I want to see a screeny of a sam/thf using sengi sekka and konzen

opening a fight with a TA kasha on somebody.

then swiveling around to the back for a SA fudo.

just to see how high THAT double light would be.
Offline
Posts: 1018
By kenshynofshiva 2011-07-25 16:46:57  
So you can double light off of Ja->kasha but not Ja->fudo to fudo?
 Bahamut.Serj
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Serj
Posts: 6176
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-07-25 16:52:50  
kenshynofshiva said:
So you can double light off of Ja->kasha but not Ja->fudo to fudo?

JA -> Fudo is Light -> Light. You can't triple light, so you used double light.
Offline
Posts: 1018
By kenshynofshiva 2011-07-27 09:01:51  
Any decent 3+ step chains with this new JA? I need to finish my masamune one day for fudo lol.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
Posts: 5491
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-07-27 09:31:18  
I don't think there are. You'd need Kaiten to make a good 3-step chain. The problem is that all good GKT WSs either make nothing useful or a level 3 right away.
Yuki: Induration (Induration)
Gekko: Distortion (Darkness)
Kasha: Fusion (Light)
Kaiten: Fragmentation (Fragmentation)

Konzen-Ittai -> Koki -> Kasha for Light? >.> horrible

Konzen-Ittai -> Kaiten (Frag) -> Kasha (Light) would be good, but:
Konzen-Ittai -> Kasha (Light) -> Fudo (Double Light) would be better

Of course, you can go:
Konzen-Ittai -> Kaiten (Frag) -> Kasha (Light) -> Kaiten (Double Light)
 Sylph.Kingzak
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kingzak
Posts: 21
By Sylph.Kingzak 2011-07-27 09:49:25  
konzen > kaiten is light > kaiten is nothin
konzen > kasha is light > kaiten is light

or just get a brd and kasha > kaiten (light) > kaiten (light) with no meditate or sekka, over and over
Offline
Posts: 28081
By Flionheart 2011-07-27 09:51:56  
How would a BRD help?
Offline
Posts: 584
By BorealisV2 2011-07-27 09:52:07  
BRD >.>

Why?
 Sylph.Kingzak
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kingzak
Posts: 21
By Sylph.Kingzak 2011-07-27 09:52:44  
marches
Offline
Posts: 584
By BorealisV2 2011-07-27 09:54:11  
Sylph.Kingzak said:
marches

It can be done without Marches.
Offline
Posts: 28081
By Flionheart 2011-07-27 09:54:49  
Marches won't really help the WS TP either...

Edit: I get it now
 Bismarck.Aerison
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Aerison
Posts: 292
By Bismarck.Aerison 2011-07-27 09:55:46  
Lakshmi.Byrth said:
I don't think there are. You'd need Kaiten to make a good 3-step chain. The problem is that all good GKT WSs either make nothing useful or a level 3 right away.
Yuki: Induration (Induration)
Gekko: Distortion (Darkness)
Kasha: Fusion (Light)
Kaiten: Fragmentation (Fragmentation)

Konzen-Ittai -> Koki -> Kasha for Light? >.> horrible

Konzen-Ittai -> Kaiten (Frag) -> Kasha (Light) would be good, but:
Konzen-Ittai -> Kasha (Light) -> Fudo (Double Light) would be better

Of course, you can go:
Konzen-Ittai -> Kaiten (Frag) -> Kasha (Light) -> Kaiten (Double Light)

Makes light not fragmentation.
Offline
Posts: 36
By Kingzak 2011-07-27 10:02:19  
Flionheart said:
Marches won't really help the WS TP either...

Edit: I get it now
ty
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
Posts: 5491
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-07-27 10:13:01  
Bismarck.Aerison said:
Lakshmi.Byrth said:
I don't think there are. You'd need Kaiten to make a good 3-step chain. The problem is that all good GKT WSs either make nothing useful or a level 3 right away.
Yuki: Induration (Induration)
Gekko: Distortion (Darkness)
Kasha: Fusion (Light)
Kaiten: Fragmentation (Fragmentation)

Konzen-Ittai -> Koki -> Kasha for Light? >.> horrible

Konzen-Ittai -> Kaiten (Frag) -> Kasha (Light) would be good, but:
Konzen-Ittai -> Kasha (Light) -> Fudo (Double Light) would be better

Of course, you can go:
Konzen-Ittai -> Kaiten (Frag) -> Kasha (Light) -> Kaiten (Double Light)

Makes light not fragmentation.

Oh true, I was thinking of Kaiten as "the Frag WS" because Kasha -> Kaiten -> Kaiten makes double light. Yeah, you pretty much can't make a good 3-step skillchain then.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2011-07-27 10:21:07
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事
 
Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
Posts: 5491
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-07-27 10:25:47  
Naw, Rana is Gravitation/Induration. Yuki makes Induration, and all of SAM's other good WSs make a level 3 right off the bat.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [2818 days between previous and next post]
Offline
Posts: 20
By Ryoski 2019-04-14 20:42:02  
How much Store TP Does a samurai need ilvl 119 now w a 450 delay GK?
[+]
 Asura.Arico
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tename
Posts: 119
By Asura.Arico 2019-04-14 20:43:06  
What a Necro... Jesus.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 32955
By fonewear 2019-04-14 21:25:26  
Ryoski said: »
How much Store TP Does a samurai need ilvl 119 now w a 450 delay GK?

Definitely worth the almost 9 year necro

You sir win the internet.
 Sylph.Wardeniv
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Wardeniii
Posts: 159
By Sylph.Wardeniv 2019-04-14 21:50:23  
Ryoski said: »
How much Store TP Does a samurai need ilvl 119 now w a 450 delay GK?

Six.

[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8