Full Metal Alchemist Season 2!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » full metal alchemist season 2!
full metal alchemist season 2!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Remora.Kindle
サーバ: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-04-15 00:33:15  
Thank you!
 Titan.Azarasi
サーバ: Titan
user: azarashi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-04-15 03:31:09  
The first episode makes me go lol wut
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-04-15 17:30:28  
I use Animeready.com, it's not bad, has a lot of the current anime that's still being update and a lot of finished series.

It compiles videos from Veoh.com, Megavideo.com, and Imeem.com.... And maybe a few others, but I'm not exactly sure. =)
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-15 17:34:21  
Where's the into song, I want to hear if it is Nami Tamaki D:
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-15 17:40:54
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I like the start of FMA but towards the end....it kinda went waaaaaaaaay to emo for me...like emo +55 or something.....im not sure if id like this one if its the same
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [127 days between previous and next post]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-08-21 03:58:09  
Anyone keeping up with this series still? ***has been getting real the last few episodes. More and more I'm getting impatient waiting for each week's episodes, just too much awesome stuff going on. lol Don't want to ruin it for anyone, but srsly, Mustang v. Lust was about the coolest *** thing ever. Thank god for suddenly-dependable lighters.

Since Taka dropped over C&D, leaving Eclipse link for anyone who torrents: http://eclipse.speedsubs.org/
 Bahamut.Paulus
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-08-21 04:05:03  
Yeah it's getting beautiful. I did wonder when it would deviate from the original anime.

I do like the theory about how Al really lost his body and am a little confused with what happened when they transmuted their mom. I'm hoping those questions will be answered in future episodes.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-08-21 04:10:48  
:D well that was quick! lol I was wondering the same about the deviation from the original anime as waiting a week to see the same storyline was making me antsy. lol

I don't think we're supposed to totally understand what's going on with the transmutation changes with Trisha and Izumi's baby, yet, but it is pretty interesting. Was floored with Hohenheim appearing, too. I love seeing the ties between Ed and his dad, which is usually when they have scenes where Ed's hair is down. Looks cool. :u
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-21 05:05:55  
Paulus said:
Yeah it's getting beautiful. I did wonder when it would deviate from the original anime.

I do like the theory about how Al really lost his body and am a little confused with what happened when they transmuted their mom. I'm hoping those questions will be answered in future episodes.

Well as far as deviation goes... from what I've read this series is suppose to more faithfully follow the manga... which I haven't read but yeah.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-08-21 05:21:43  
Dasva said:
Well as far as deviation goes... from what I've read this series is suppose to more faithfully follow the manga... which I haven't read but yeah.
Yeppers. As a friend told me, when the original anime was being done, the full story hadn't been written for the manga, so after a certain point the anime was allowed to take its own direction as to how things occurred and ended. This is just a direct re-telling of the manga as far as I know.
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-08-21 05:26:21  
Omg, this season is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
 Ramuh.Valafar
user: Valafar
By Ramuh.Valafar 2009-08-21 07:08:41  
Gotta agree, I'm quite obsessed with the new season too. Can't wait for more - It's one of the few series' you can watch and not think "Wait, that's it?" at the end of every episode. For the sake of not posting spoilers, i'll stfu here.

Definately recommend it as an anime to watch, even if you never saw the "original" production. This series does move so much faster and make more sense, though... Just hoping they don't hit the end too soon x.x;
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-08-21 10:56:37  
Yeap, I'm a faithful reader of the manga, and it's following it quite closely; a MUCH deeper and more emotional plot than the anime afaik (I never watched it on account that I heard it was shorter and less dramatic), so keep on watching, it's good stuff ^^
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-21 11:25:55  
I've only seen like 4 episodes of the second version so far. >.>
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-08-21 11:29:33  
Damn, Alchemy must really have cost Ed an arm and a leg.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-21 11:35:44  
Haha..ha...ha.... Yeah, he really should have used a guide or something.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-08-21 18:59:43  
Anye said:
Yeap, I'm a faithful reader of the manga, and it's following it quite closely; a MUCH deeper and more emotional plot than the anime afaik (I never watched it on account that I heard it was shorter and less dramatic), so keep on watching, it's good stuff ^^
A good friend who's a pretty big anime and manga enthusiast actually prefers the original anime's story as opposed to the manga. I love them both and totally recommend watching the original as it definitely stands on its own. Lurve it. lol

Enternius said:
Damn, Alchemy must really have cost Ed an arm and a leg.
Heard that way too much. -. -; lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-21 19:03:04  
Caiyuo said:
Dasva said:
Yeppers. As a friend told me, when the original anime was being done, the full story hadn't been written for the manga, so after a certain point the anime was allowed to take its own direction as to how things occurred and ended. This is just a direct re-telling of the manga as far as I know.

Yeah happens too much in manga that gets popular quick and gets animed... especially ones that run longer. For some reason it generally takes a bit longer to make the manga then the anime lol. Bleach makes alternate storylines all the time to allow the manga to catch up lol.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-08-31 01:58:14  
Gooooood episode, but this cliff-hanger *** all my shows seem to be subscribing to is killing me. D:

http://torrents.speedsubs.org/eclipse/[Eclipse] Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - 21 (1280x720 h264) [0F1F5696].mkv.torrent

http://torrents.speedsubs.org/eclipse/[Eclipse] Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - 21 (XviD) [D5C6C725].avi.torrent
 Fairy.Seriin
user: Seriin
By Fairy.Seriin 2009-08-31 02:14:31  
I am trying to hold off watching the new one until I can get them all and watch em all back to back. However I am glad to hear that it is enjoyable.

I liked the orig anime but the ending made me mad. The movie made up for most of it but not all..
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-08-31 02:18:22  
I was thinking the same thing tonight, honestly. Really wish I would've heard about this after it was complete so I could just run through it all in a weekend. D:
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-06 16:28:43  
New episode is up from Eclipse! '3'
 Titan.Alyssah
サーバ: Titan
user: Alyssah
By Titan.Alyssah 2009-09-06 16:30:13  
OMGG EMPTY ORE BONECRAFT!
 Asura.Suzakualbion
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Suzakualbion 2009-09-06 17:24:26  
[quote=Caiyuo]Anyone keeping up with this series still? ***has been getting real the last few episodes. More and more I'm getting impatient waiting for each week's episodes, just too much awesome stuff going on. lol Don't want to ruin it for anyone, but srsly, Mustang v. Lust was about the coolest *** thing ever. Thank god for suddenly-dependable lighters.

Sp warning! if you think mustang vs lust was good just wait for mustang vs envy....
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-06 17:30:35  
:Q
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-09-17 22:05:07  
So who just loving FMABrother so far?! I love the new charters. (new to me cause I Didn't read the thingy)
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-27 20:11:28  
New episode's up on Eclipse! /panicbuttonlaksdjlk
 Hades.Feix
サーバ: Hades
user: DartX
By Hades.Feix 2009-09-27 20:43:20  
Kindle said:
Etrayis said:
Actually its neither of your thoughts. This is just an attempt to recreate FMA based more along the lines of the manga.

manga?

how the hell do you watch anime and not know about manga. the internet Never ceases to provide me with idiots.
 Bahamut.Surazal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Surazal 2009-09-27 20:45:20  
Spoilars

Snape kills Dumbledore
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-13 10:49:27  
I can't believe episode 27 is one giant youtube AMV. lol :u