Best Slugshot Atma's?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Best Slugshot Atma's?
Best Slugshot Atma's?
 Quetzalcoatl.Teezy
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: josht25
By Quetzalcoatl.Teezy 2011-08-31 02:57:35  
Leviathan.Alkalinejoe said: »
I like how you are questioning the relevancy of the people telling the OP to use Sea Daughter yet your necro post doesn't even offer any suggestions for slugwinder and instead you suggest crit atmas. lol

yes i suggest crit atmas for Heavy Shot / Arching Arrow and even though he didnt ask about it Jishnu's Radiance as well, because any RNG hell any job with a CRIT hit WS knows that the CRIT HIT ws's prevail over non crit hit WS's in abyssea due to simple atmas such as Raised Ruin, SS, and GH.

No i didn't tell him what atma's to use for slugshot if thats what he wanted to use but i did tell him what not to use and that's SD.

The question wasn't what atma's should i use to make me be able to do more slugshots over time, and by telling him to use SD thats basically what you are doing.

So you want my suggestions for atmas for slugshot? NONE would be my answer, use Heavy shot, but to answer the OP. Slugshots modifier is AGI but STR is still important until you reach the point of capping fSTR2. So you have choices depending on what you are fighting. Also remember RATK is important to a point as well so your atma choices would be things like Drifter, Stout Arm, Gnarled Horn, other atmas with STR and AGI on them etc. IF YOU want some Regain in there with some STR you got VV as well.

Now as others suggested i will do the same in saying ditch Slugshot/Sidewinder and go with Heavy Shot/Arching Arrow.

Now again Heavy Shot being marksmanship AGI is your main modifier and its a crit hit ws so you got Gnarled horn which gives AGI and also CRIt Hit rate. As with any Crit Hit WS you should be using RR which is pretty much a standard atma for any DD period. for your third atma if you are looking to SPIKE THE DMG OF THE SINGLE INSTANCE OF THE WS and NOT WORRIED ABOUT INCREASING FREQUENCY then use something other than Sea Daughter such as Sanguine Scthe or if you want some RATK in there you can add Drifter or Stout Arm. This all depends on if you are capping your fSTR and RATK and what not.
 Quetzalcoatl.Teezy
By Quetzalcoatl.Teezy 2011-08-31 02:59:27  
Leviathan.Alkalinejoe said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Teezy said: »
yes i can read

lol
Quote:
and know that he was turned to the Crit hit ws's as he should be using over slugshot anyway,
So like how most people here were telling him to use SD like he should be anyways?

Quote:
and even then, still shouldnt be using SD to increase the DMG to any ONE WS, as you fail to see as well, SD does nothing to modify a WS only increase the frequency which in turn would increase his DoT but again NOT HIS DMG from the WS itself!
We get it, no one is trying to argue this point. I dunno why you think people are.

Some obviously dont by telling him to use SD in his atma setup to increase the WS's dmg.

The simple point i'm trying to make here is that Sea Daughter does not do anything to a single WS's DMG in the game so by telling someone to use as being the best atma for the WS you are wrong.
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-08-31 03:03:27  
lol I think I'm going to take Austar's lead on this.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-31 03:07:23  
I think when someone makes a thread like this it's generally understood they are looking for the best overall damage while useing that WS as their primary WS not just the WS itself. At least I would hope as much seeing as with out includeing the tp building they won't be useing the WS at all in the first place.

Edit: also was this really worth the necro?
[+]
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-08-31 03:08:03  
 Leviathan.Dodu
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-08-31 03:17:57  
No i didn't tell him what atma's to use for slugshot if thats what he wanted to use but i did tell him what not to use and that's SD.

The question wasn't what atma's should i use to make me be able to do more slugshots over time, and by telling him to use SD thats basically what you are doing.

So you want my suggestions for atmas for slugshot? NONE would be my answer, use Heavy shot, but to answer the OP.

So you're allowed to ignore his actual question, and nobody else is?

Go away.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Teezy
By Quetzalcoatl.Teezy 2011-08-31 03:33:24  
Leviathan.Dodu said: »

So you want my suggestions for atmas for slugshot? NONE would be my answer, use Heavy shot, but to answer the OP.

Go away.

I answered his question you just seem to have cut it off in your quote there. And telling him about SD is answering his question as well as you're suggesting to him to use it and i'm suggesting to him why not to use it as your other atma suggestions i agreed with just not your choice of SD for WS dmg. Thank you, goodnight, and Dodu you should go level your RNG you may actually like it even though its "not a pratical job in abyssea"! MNK, WHM, BLM/BRD, NIN, WAR, BLU, THF onry for abyssea right!!!? all other jobs stay in town? Just remember just cause it doesn't fit into the Stereotypical abyssea job set of whats seriously needed for abyssea farming, doesn't mean people don't go those jobs into abyssea for w/e reason it is.

/endthread
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-08-31 03:35:54  
[+]
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-08-31 03:36:10  
/endthread
nope.wav
 Leviathan.Dodu
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Dodu 2011-08-31 03:39:05  
Leviathan.Dodu said: »

Go away.

I answered his question you just seem to have cut it off in your quote there. And telling him about SD is answering his question as well as you're suggesting to him to use it and i'm suggesting to him why not to use it as your other atma suggestions i agreed with just not your choice of SD for WS dmg. Thank you, goodnight, and Dodu you should go level your RNG you may actually like it even though its "not a pratical job in abyssea"! MNK, WHM, BLM/BRD, NIN, WAR, BLU, THF onry for abyssea right!!!? all other jobs stay in town? Just remember just cause it doesn't fit into the Stereotypical abyssea job set of whats seriously needed for abyssea farming, doesn't mean people don't go those jobs into abyssea for w/e reason it is.

/endthread

Perhaps if you didn't vomit periods and other inappropriate punctuation in the most illegible fashion possible, I'd have known that the "sentence" hadn't ended.

Also, induring you can't talk about jobs you haven't leveled