Healing Breath 4?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Healing breath 4?
Healing breath 4?
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: MrReapper
Posts: 193
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2011-09-01 17:23:11  
Defense9 HP+30 Breath effect up Wyvern: Breath effect up
BST, BRD, RNG, SAM, NIN, DRG, BLU, COR, DNC

:D

Also, there's a belt with haste +5 and pet haste +5, could be nice for maccro in call wyvern.

Oh, and China body 2
Body Ex Rare Lv95
Defense70 VIT+17 Physical damage-8% Change 14% physical damage to TP
Sphere:Double Attack+2% Combination:Haste+8%
WAR, PLD, DRK, BST, SAM, DRG

This will drop from new VW most likely. The body is similar to the radiant mail we have from VW.

Happy ? :D
 Fenrir.Curty
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Curty
Posts: 587
By Fenrir.Curty 2011-09-01 17:28:03  
If that body is real, ukko war just got even more broke in abyssea
 Siren.Kittyhawk
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kittyhawk
Posts: 85
By Siren.Kittyhawk 2011-09-01 17:33:54  
Carbuncle.Shadowreapper said: »
Change 14% physical damage to TP

..what

assuming the average mob hits for 180~250 per melee attack, you're getting 25~35 TP every single time you get hit.

full time rancor collar, damage taken +% is the new store TP
[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Aeronis
Posts: 1838
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-09-01 18:00:24  
Fenrir.Curty said: »
If that body is real, ukko war just got even more broke in abyssea
For real... Get TP when you Retaliate, get (more) TP when you don't retaliate.
 Ramuh.Laffter
Offline
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
Posts: 11972
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-01 18:09:11  
Bahamut.Aeronis said: »
Fenrir.Curty said: »
If that body is real, ukko war just got even more broke in abyssea
For real... Get TP when you Retaliate, get (more) TP when you don't retaliate.
Nope, it would be getting TP when you get hit and then getting TP if you Retaliate.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Aeronis
Posts: 1838
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-09-01 18:11:15  
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Bahamut.Aeronis said: »
Fenrir.Curty said: »
If that body is real, ukko war just got even more broke in abyssea
For real... Get TP when you Retaliate, get (more) TP when you don't retaliate.
Nope, it would be getting TP when you get hit and then getting TP if you Retaliate.
That's what I said?
 Ramuh.Laffter
Offline
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
Posts: 11972
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-01 18:12:59  
Sort of, I guess. You didn't say anything about getting hit. :P
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Offline
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
Posts: 6583
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-09-01 18:13:18  
i thought you took the damage no matter if you retaliate or not
 Ramuh.Laffter
Offline
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
Posts: 11972
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-01 18:14:22  
Cerberus.Irohuro said: »
i thought you took the damage no matter if you retaliate or not
Yep, so even if you retaliate, you still get the tp from being hit and the tp from retaliate activating.
 Sylph.Derekroy
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Derekroy
Posts: 10
By Sylph.Derekroy 2011-09-01 18:14:32  
You mean Healing Breath 5? DRG already gets 4 just by using the Wyrm Armet correctly, but I think most people don't remember that little ol' head piece.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1542
By Ophannus 2011-09-01 18:42:57  
What slot does the HB thing go in? I hope its not r.ex cuz i hateeee voidwatch -_-
 Siren.Thoraeon
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Thoraeon
Posts: 2215
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-09-01 18:59:21  
Sylph.Derekroy said: »
You mean Healing Breath 5? DRG already gets 4 just by using the Wyrm Armet correctly, but I think most people don't remember that little ol' head piece.

ugg, why do people say stuff like this? this is like saying a whm with the cure potency magian staff has cure vii. it just enhances potency, not change the actual breath.
[+]
 Cerberus.Raddmage
Offline
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kakkoii
Posts: 111
By Cerberus.Raddmage 2011-09-01 19:02:26  
Siren.Kittyhawk said: »
Carbuncle.Shadowreapper said: »
Change 14% physical damage to TP

..what

assuming the average mob hits for 180~250 per melee attack, you're getting 25~35 TP every single time you get hit.

full time rancor collar, damage taken +% is the new store TP

onyx gear ftw
 Shiva.Superdan
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: SuperDan
Posts: 720
By Shiva.Superdan 2011-09-01 19:02:57  
Siren.Thoraeon said: »
Sylph.Derekroy said: »
You mean Healing Breath 5? DRG already gets 4 just by using the Wyrm Armet correctly, but I think most people don't remember that little ol' head piece.

ugg, why do people say stuff like this? this is like saying a whm with the cure potency magian staff has cure v. it just enhances potency, not change the actual breath.

To be honest I'd damn well hope a whm with a cure potentency magian staff has Cure V.

This would make more sense if you said rdm or sch.
 Siren.Thoraeon
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Thoraeon
Posts: 2215
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-09-01 19:09:53  
Shiva.Superdan said: »
Siren.Thoraeon said: »
Sylph.Derekroy said: »
You mean Healing Breath 5? DRG already gets 4 just by using the Wyrm Armet correctly, but I think most people don't remember that little ol' head piece.

ugg, why do people say stuff like this? this is like saying a whm with the cure potency magian staff has cure v. it just enhances potency, not change the actual breath.

To be honest I'd damn well hope a whm with a cure potentency magian staff has Cure V.

This would make more sense if you said rdm or sch.
that was supposed to be cure vii xD
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: MrReapper
Posts: 193
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2011-09-01 19:10:37  
Sylph.Derekroy said: »
You mean Healing Breath 5? DRG already gets 4 just by using the Wyrm Armet correctly, but I think most people don't remember that little ol' head piece.
Erm, i'm using the af2 head, and lancer torque.
Does that make it a healing breath 5?
No, just a pimp HB3.

Edit : The slot is a belt, sorry forgot to mention it.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1542
By Ophannus 2011-09-01 23:23:37  
Think we wont ever get HBIV, instead they're gonna just keep enhancing HB3 with gear for the same reason they won't add Stoneskin 2 so they add+stoneskin gear. I think when ppl asked for Barspells they said since barspells are strong enough with enhancing magic which scales up+gear, there's no need to add another spell set. I think the same argument would be used for HB4
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 16197
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-02 00:52:34  
Kind of a peeve of mine when people call every increase to HBIII "HBIV". It's not HBIV, it's HBIII with benefits!
[+]
 Valefor.Goudaba
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Goudaba
Posts: 1
By Valefor.Goudaba 2011-09-16 09:59:40  
Any Ideas what that new belt boosts?

AF1 helm had "Wyvern uses breaths more effectively" which let healing breath activate at <=50% HP and elemental breath be more "accurate~ish" and is left totally unique up to now.

AF2 helm and lancer's torque had "Enhances effect of wyvern's breath" which boosted the efficiency of breath and Saurian helm had "Increases breath damage" which is the same, but was renamed for, I suppose, BLU's breath spells.

...and the rest of wyvern gear was a simple boost in wyvern's HP, either in straight number of a percentage.

This new one simply has "Breath effect up".
Is that for something completely new or it is just another case of SE not being consistent with texts on gears?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 16197
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-16 10:01:48  
It's likely "Enhances effect of wyvern's breath"
 Ragnarok.Martel
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2089
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-09-16 10:04:58  
That wording was just cause someone google translated the JP dats. Now that the english dats have been added to the test server we have...

Glassblower's Belt Rare
Waist
DEF:9 HP+30
Increases breath damage
Enhances effect of wyvern's breath
Lv92 WAR RDM THF PLD DRK BST BRD RNG SAM NIN DRG BLU COR DNC

Which is teh same wording as the wyrm armet and lancer torque. So we can probly expect a similar effect, it's just a question of potency.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
Posts: 4247
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-09-16 10:11:46  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
That wording was just cause someone google translated the JP dats. Now that the english dats have been added to the test server we have... Glassblower's Belt Rare Waist DEF:9 HP+30 Increases breath damage Enhances effect of wyvern's breath Lv92 WAR RDM THF PLD DRK BST BRD RNG SAM NIN DRG BLU COR DNC Which is teh same wording as the wyrm armet and lancer torque. So we can probly expect a similar effect, it's just a question of potency.

Help me get one marty <3
 Ragnarok.Martel
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2089
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-09-16 10:49:51  
Mine first!
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
Posts: 4162
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-09-16 13:24:52  
30 hp also, not as good as Gold Moogle Belt at 1500 hp and it's even with the silver one. Might be worth saving the inventory space for ~15 hp though.

Edit: I guess I should probably calc this at 2k+ though...
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aanalaty
Posts: 328
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-09-16 13:55:56  
There is already a 55hp belt out now anyway. But if your a cool cat (mithra) like me, we have the RSE belt for 60 HP that has been around FOREVER :P

But for most people, i doubt they care enough to have a completely separate Max HP set to and wyvern HP set. But for the few of us that go that extra mile, its nice.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2089
By Ragnarok.Martel 2011-09-16 14:05:46  
For anyone with a good HP build, the gold moogle belt is still a great option, and one that will continue to get better as the lvl cap rises.

My current HP+ build already breaks 2k(outside abyssea) without a belt, so I get +60 HP from my belt anyway.

The only problem with the gold moogle belt is that you have to be lucky enough to get it with limited tries from a once a year event. -.-
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
Posts: 4247
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-09-16 14:08:07  
Lakshmi.Aanalaty said: »
for most people, i doubt they care enough to have a completely separate Max HP set to and wyvern HP set. But for the few of us that go that extra mile, its nice.

We do drg a little crazier on Rag (don't let your interactions with Amador speak for the rest of us).
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
Posts: 4162
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-09-16 14:51:37  
At 1867 hp GMB outdoes Onieros. At 2001 you'll outdo the mithra RSE for anyone who really cares about maxing hp for HB's.

At this point, as long as they are willing to invest the time/money/inventory for it then GMB is worth getting if you can. I had to use a gold world pass for my alt to get mine.
 Lakshmi.Aanalaty
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aanalaty
Posts: 328
By Lakshmi.Aanalaty 2011-09-17 23:59:55  
Quote:
At 1867 hp GMB outdoes Onieros. At 2001 you'll outdo the mithra RSE for anyone who really cares about maxing hp for HB's.

Of note, this is only when you hit those numbers with only base HP+HP gear. HP% gear (like ares etc) wont help you get to that point.