Achievement List - 2 More Fixes Needed.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIVPro.com » Suggestions » Achievement List - 2 more fixes needed.
Achievement List - 2 more fixes needed.
By kxstar 2011-09-19 11:31:37  
I think two more fixes may be needed for the achievement list:

1)

There're 2 duplicate achievenments in the list:

Operation: Up, Up and Away complete! guildleve 50 0.526
Operation: Up, Up, and Away complete! guildleve 50 2.066

I believe the first one (without comma) is old and should be deleted.

2)

There're 3 quests called:

Flowers for All complete! quest 50 1.698
Shapeless Melody complete! quest 50 1.066
Sundered Skies complete! quest 50 0.855

The 3 are starting quests of players born in Ul'dah, Limsa Lominsa, and Gridania respectively, so everyone should at least get one.

But looking at the percentage of players who have the achievements, now you can conclude SE must has deleted those 3 shortly after server opened. If not believe, you may check if yourself got one on Lodestone.

Hence, I suggest the admin to remove those 3 quests from the achievement list.

Thanks you~

ps. I hope we can soon manually update our own achievemnent lists like updating the class ranks, and it'll be better if we can also help update others' ranks if he/she hasn't updated for long time, just like the function now we have on XIVPads.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-09-19 14:19:15  
Thanks. The first one you pointed at has been removed.

As for #2, it appears that it still an active achievement although I think players that missed it before it was created didn't get credit. So I think I will just give it zero points.
By duuude 2011-10-02 19:10:19  
I have 2 suggestions- one is a list of each city of origin quest and how it is compared to the others (in terms of viable scoring), the other is a number of achievements which are not duplicates, but are being treated as such.

First, the origin city special (and sometimes unique) quests. (click to enlarge)

In terms of score, all 3 cities in each indiviual row can be treated equally in terms of score awarded. Note that hometown aetherite never provides an achievement, and the other non-aetherite quests listed are only available to players who chose that as their hometown during character creation.

Second, the event quests. (click to enlarge)

In this, we can see that lodestone has 8 unique achievements, which may have been mistaken as clones in ffxiv pro, and the extras deleted. Above is the complete list.

Edit: I see that SE made a rather large change on player profiles on lodestone, I understand if that will keep your hands full for awhile, before these can be fixed.
By duuude 2011-10-04 21:04:45  
I hope this can be fixed along with any adjustments made with the new 1.19 content. Thanks.
 Bismarck.Vraelia
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Vraelia
By Bismarck.Vraelia 2011-10-04 21:07:54  
Fenrir.Scragg said: »
zero points.

Not to be a troll or anything but.....I am wondering why there are points. We can't spend them or anything. What do the points serve as?

I don't know, it just bugs me that I don't know what points are for. o.o

<Please forgive me.> XD
By duuude 2011-10-05 03:15:36  
Points serve as a representation of unique accomplishments a player has completed, and allows ffxiv pro to organize characters by quantity of points to create a representative ranking system. It is mostly just informational in nature.