Omphalos Bullet = Smexy

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Omphalos Bullet = Smexy
Omphalos Bullet = Smexy
By Kalima 2013-02-26 11:03:56  
I'm in the "it rarely drops for me" category as well. Finally saw one after about 190 kills and ive been trying to get a backup one and already about 60-70 kills with no drop yet.

So yeah...I feel for whoever hasnt gotten one yet...
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-26 11:08:02  
Kalima said: »
I'm in the "it rarely drops for me" category as well. Finally saw one after about 190 kills and ive been trying to get a backup one and already about 60-70 kills with no drop yet.

So yeah...I feel for whoever hasnt gotten one yet...

I've shot two of them on accident. >.> I've pretty much given up at this point in trying to re-obtain the bullet.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-02-26 11:09:22  
I always remove it manually after using QD, I do lose a couple of seconds to do that, but it's worth it.
By fractalvoid 2013-02-26 11:26:24  
I stole the command cancel line from Sylow's COR xml after I shot my first one. I edited at first to cancel action if orichalcum bullet was equipped just to ensure it would cancel the WS or /ra with it equipped and appropriately berate me for attempting to shoot it.
By Kalima 2013-02-26 14:34:18  
Hehe...forgot to mention that this bullet is the reason why I started using spellcast. Never really saw the need to use anything more than extended macroes but yeah...its saved my bullet so far and I'm never going back.