users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Looking for LS to kill Kirin
Looking for LS to kill Kirin
 Shiva.Xuna
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Xuna
By Shiva.Xuna 2009-04-23 02:30:56  
im looking for a Linkshell to Kill Kirin, not Attempt i want results. i dont have 10m gil but i do have around 3m. and after im done buying seals i should have about 2m. anyways im propsing to anyone that would like to take me up on this Offer please read on. the Offer isnt bad.

Im willing to pay 500kish and willing to sell the following items to the Linkshell that Kill kirin for me. the items are
Kirin's osode - 750k
Neptunal Abjuration: Body - 300k
Dryadic Abjuration: Body - 250k
and all Synth Items - 75k

im looking to get W. Legs and again i dont have 5m+ to buy them. if you can help me out and willing to take me up on my offer please Message me on ffxiah or /tell me online. im usually on FFxi from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm pst on weeddays and 11:00am - 10:00 pm pest on Weekends. thank you for listening.
 Shiva.Xuna
user: Xuna
By Shiva.Xuna 2009-04-27 00:52:11  
i have had no reply yet to this Forum but i am willing to give all drops to the Linkshell that is able to Subdue Kirin as long as i get W. Legs (Crimson Cuisess [Legs]).
 Seraph.Greyfin
サーバ: Seraph
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2009-04-27 00:57:34  
If you were on Seraph, i could help you out with this. S server, wrong letters after that!
 Shiva.Xellith
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2009-05-01 14:15:25  
most LS when fighting mini gods say "you pick one/two things from the treasure pool, we keep EVERYTHING else".

Same applys to kirin. Most LS wont kill it unless they get all the drops save the one/two you want.