This Or That?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » This or That?
This or That?
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65
By mhomho 2024-09-27 10:39:11  
Liquor before beer and you're in the clear.
Beer before liquor, you'll only get sicker.

Glasses

or

Contacts
[+]
By Josiahafk 2024-09-27 14:33:40  
Glasses for sure. I dont need extra things touching my terrible astigmatism eyeballs

If you could start life over at age 18 in a random human body you've never seen before, would you choose starting as a man or a woman
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-09-28 23:38:27  
Hmm, I wouldn't want to start life over again, especially not as a rando.

But if I had to, hmm... If I kept my memories? Hmm. I guess I'd go with woman so I could know what both sexes go through. Odds are, I'm winding up asian too... :thinking:

You ask some weird ***, Mr. Positivity.

Erase all of your memories

or

Erase all of your emotions
By mhomho 2024-09-29 09:01:04  
Vyre, that's an easy one.

Erase all your emotions.
Free yourself of your worldly tethers.
Be free as you are one with the wind.
Enter the void.

Hard of Soft?
By Josiahafk 2024-09-29 09:15:04  
Hard.

If the bed is soft and you fall into a u shape when you lay down, it's a recipe for severe back pain due to the worst imaginable spine alignment, no thanks

Asura.Vyre said: »
You ask some weird ***, Mr. Positivity.
It's all about knowing oneself better after all, healthy regular self reflection ftw

You are giving up 2 senses today. Eyeballs no longer work due to a global astigmatism epidemic.

Would you rather give up your sight and sense of touch?

Or your sight and your sense of hearing.
By Pantafernando 2024-09-29 09:55:17  
Probably my sense of hearing.

If i dont have neither vision nor tact, im basically in a vegetative state.

So, if you had to adopt a new dog for your home would you choose:

Female

Or

Male?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-09-29 13:16:18  
Mmm, if I had to get a new dog and my wife would let me, I'd probably get a girl dog.

My wife is super strongly in the camp of immediately neuter/spay your pets, and I'm not, so I wouldn't wanna get a guy dog as she'd basically threaten divorce if I didn't immediately have its nuts chopped off at the earliest convenience. Whereas with the girl dog, she'd probably at least let me take my time/wait till it's convenient for us etc.

Triple meat pizza

or

Six cheese pizza
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-09-29 15:41:54  
Six cheese pizza, I don't need all those meats just cheese me up!

Watch first live-action avatar the last air bender every day for a year

or

Watch the "children's" movies (target demographic under 4yrs old) exclusively for 1 year?
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-09-29 15:57:02  
Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
Watch the "children's" movies (target demographic under 4yrs old) exclusively for 1 year?
This, because it doesn't mandate I have to watch any television, just limits what I can watch.

Stuck in a team where you are too unskilled to contribute meaningfully, but everyone else acts nice about it

or

Stuck in a team where the entire rest of the team is too unskilled to contribute meaningfully but they are legitimately nice
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sahzi
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sahzi
By Lakshmi.Sahzi 2024-09-29 16:13:37  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Stuck in a team where the entire rest of the team is too unskilled to contribute meaningfully but they are legitimately nice

This. I did the other (D-I walk on, scholarship folks were monsters, literally. Drug addicted monster people.). I'd like to have a go at being one of the top guys like I was in HS and before.

Dave Grohl or Taylor Hawkins (on the kit)
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-09-29 16:18:05  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
This, because it doesn't mandate I have to watch any television, just limits what I can watch.

Stuck in a team where you are too unskilled to contribute meaningfully, but everyone else acts nice about it

or

This reminds me way too much of:

-incredibly talented artist but all the artists you must work with aren't;

-insanely worthless artist surrounded by geniuses who don't rip you for sucking.

In both cases, surround me with nice people- I've been around talentless *** and it sucks.
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-09-29 16:22:27  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
This reminds me way too much of:

-incredibly talented artist but all the artists you must work with aren't;

-insanely worthless artist surrounded by geniuses who don't rip you for sucking.
I actually meant team in the vaguest sense [a group of people working together toward a goal], so artists work too
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-09-29 16:55:18  
Lakshmi.Sahzi said: »
Dave Grohl or Taylor Hawkins (on the kit)
I am legally obligated to pick Dave Grohl as a Washington state resident (cuz Nirvana)

Become a house hold name, but lose a friend tragically along the way.

Or

Die only ever being known by that friend.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-09-29 18:26:11  
I'll take become a household name but lose the friend tragically long the way.

Mainly because I'm not a household name but have lost friends tragically along the way, anyway, so it'd just be like improve your life.

Have all of the confidence of Johnny Bravo but the same level of success in romantic pursuits

or

Have zero confidence but have so much success in romance that you have to reject pursuers
[+]
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2024-09-29 21:38:09  
0 confidence, result is result :o

Negan Smith or John Winchester?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-09-29 21:43:33  
The Comedian! (Ok, ok, I'll play fair. Negan because I think he still made people mad about that show to this day)

Also about my confidence one: I'd totally take the confidence. Getting shot down but never losing my ego? Absolute king ***! And I feel like having a bunch cloying pursuers would get old eventually.

Dance with the devil in the pale moonlight

or

Make a pencil disappear?
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-09-29 21:47:43  
Make a pencil disappear?

Batman Returns

or

The Dark Knight?
[+]
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2024-09-29 22:57:33  
The Dark Knight!

Baby Hippo or Baby Penguin?

[+]
By Josiahafk 2024-09-30 00:39:13  
I feel like having a bunch cloying pursuers would get old eventually.
yeah it do, fast.

Bahamut.Suph said: »
the penguin, seems much cooler to hang out with and I like the laid back nature he takes in all the clips

Would you rather go back in time 20 years with your current knowledge, to see what wealth you can amass and what tragidies you can stop?

Or just have a million dollars today.

Remember you could invest in bitcoin or monster energy (the most consistently positive and outperforming stock over the last 20 years by far) and make a lot more than a million if you put the work in. I doubt you had a lot of money to spent 20 years ago so there is a lot of work involved.
By mhomho 2024-09-30 10:02:01  

Million dollars today.
We don't live with regrets and I don't care about the money. To some of us, money doesn't hold any value.

Turkey? or Ham?
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-09-30 11:23:24  
Ham, daily lunch is a grilled ham and cheese sandwich they make a great one at my work cafe.

Sandwich or Wrap?
By Pantafernando 2024-09-30 17:20:18  
I suppose wrap, because its a rare meal in my everyday life, while Sandwich is quite common snack.

I actually had free wraps in the last coffee break i had at work, i actually ate almost all of the wraps cause the bread was quite unique texture for my daily stuff.

So, about dogs:

The fierce and dangerous Pitbull

Or

The cute and harmless Chihuahua?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-09-30 19:19:56  
The cute and harmless Chihuahua. I would give it to my friend Jered who owns two Chihuahuas.

Moderate the forum with a goddamn cursed iron fist, til you lose control, oh whoa, please believe me?

or

Moderate the forum moderately in the most modest of ways with a modicum of mediocrity and melancholy?
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-10-01 08:58:40  
Moderate the forum moderately in the most modest of ways with a modicum of mediocrity and melancholy, I feel like picking the other one would get me banned!

You are tasked with preventing a tragedy which do you want to help you in doing so:
You have a newspaper that has tomorrow's news including an article about the tragedy that as you attempt to prevent the tragedy will update reflecting your progress toward your goal.

Or

You go back in time 7 days prior to the tragedy, but get no updates on your progress to avert the tragedy.
By mhomho 2024-10-01 11:23:55  
Is it like ground hogs day where i relive the events over and over until I get it right?

Go back seven days. I could use a vacation.

T or A?
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-10-02 10:13:48  
T as in Too cool to answer this question!

Live through a magnitude 10 Earthquake or Category 5 Hurricane?
By mhomho 2024-10-02 11:16:41  

T narrowly squeaking out a win. Found out where the average posters head is at.

Earthquake.

Would you rather they fact check live on air or would you rather they just lie straight to your face with a ***eatting grin?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-02 13:11:14  
Well since the fact checks are still lies half the time anyway, I'll go with that cause it's the same.

Would you rather get hit with a ninja star or shot?
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-10-02 14:06:55  
Well since the fact checks are still lies half the time anyway, I'll go with that cause it's the same.

Would you rather get hit with a ninja star or shot?

At least when I'm thinking about it, is completely dependent upon location of either the bullet or star landing. Give me an extremity, I'd want the bullet; but a body/torso hit I think I'm opting for the star just to hopefully reduce any work after.

Would you rather 2 hours of a symphony concert of music you don't know, or 2 hours of a lecture on a topic you're unfamiliar with?
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-10-02 14:11:33  
Not sure I understand the downside to not knowing the symphony music, random classical stuff is fine.

The lecture could be pretty bad if the presenter is low energy, but if they are high energy and very enthusiastic about the topic I could watch people all day telling me about stuff they love.

Have a degenerative disease that takes away your ability to move or your ability to think?
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65