This Or That?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » This or That?
This or That?
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65
By Agraxnish 2024-10-02 14:33:44  
Move. I mostly live inside my head anyway.

A dog that isn't loyal to you

OR

A cat that doesn't land on its feet
[+]
 Bahamut.Suph
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2024-10-02 23:48:46  
Dog, cause Dogs > Cats always :o

Drummer from Nirvana

or Singer from Foo Fighters?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-03 00:02:40  
The lead man from Foo Fighters that cheated on his wife and had an adultery baby, of course.

Coheed and Cambria

or

Muse
[+]
By Dodik 2024-10-03 05:23:33  
Objection, Your Hono(u)r.

Suph cheated on account of the drummer from Nirvana and the singer from Foo Fighters being the same person.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-10-03 08:42:14  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Muse
Because I have heard the music, the other band I have never even heard of.

Streetlight Manifesto

or

Catch 22
[+]
By mhomho 2024-10-03 09:03:38  

Kid grows up, moves out, and never talks to you again.

(or)

Kid grows up, never moves out, and pays you rent.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-03 16:38:13  
Kid willingly paying me rent?

Wouldn't mind if the house was big enough!

The Forever War

or

Starship Troopers

(Books, not film)

Also for Niflheim:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-10-03 23:31:18  
Starship Troopers, because the movie was great :D

Hard candy or baked goods?

Also for Niflheim:
I still pick muse
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-10-04 00:00:38  
BREAD!!Baked Goods!

John Carter

or

Dune
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-10-04 00:52:02  
The lead man from Foo Fighters that cheated on his wife and had an adultery baby, of course.

Coheed and Cambria

or

Muse

Replying to say Co&Ca forever
By Kaffy 2024-10-04 02:24:06  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
BREAD!!Baked Goods!

John Carter

or

Dune

Big Dune fan.

Easy one (or is it?)

Left or Right?
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-10-04 08:02:40  
Left, because I am left handed the best kind of handed.

Clockwise spirals

or

Counter-Clockwise spirals?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-04 08:42:52  

Anti-Clockwise, of course!

His Face All Red

or

The Prince & The Sea
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-10-04 16:12:42  

His Face All Red

or

The Prince & The Sea
The prince and the sea, since that sounds much more entertaining a phrase of the two

Would you rather give up smartphones and internet, or give up all forms of gaming
By Pantafernando 2024-10-04 16:28:12  
That one is easy.

If I gave up gaming, I would lose only one form of entertaining while if I gave up internet, I would lose my relationship with you all, nerds of FFXIAH.

So, obviously giving up on internet.

So

Doing your best to lose in the end

or

Giving up without even trying
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-04 17:14:23  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

His Face All Red

or

The Prince & The Sea
The prince and the sea, since that sounds much more entertaining a phrase of the two

Would you rather give up smartphones and internet, or give up all forms of gaming

To-answer-Panta-Try-my-hardest-and-lose.

But-for-you-Josi...

https://emcarroll.com/comics/prince/andthesea.html
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-10-04 18:59:14  
Dude just said "oh that one's easy, I give up gaming" on a gaming forum lol

I would also stick with the smartphone/internet option and give up all gaming, but I would be pretty miserable without it.

@vyre no question posed, for shame!
*browses comic while typing*

Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere that you can visibly see, or be able to freeze time but only for 1 minute at a time.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-05 06:27:48  
Freeze time for one minute at a time. I could just keep freezing it, duh!

Yeah I forgot to pose a question cause I was without my USB keyboard and it was hard to type!

Go down in a plane crash?

or

Go down in a ship wreck?
By Pantafernando 2024-10-05 13:01:34  
I prefer the plane crash because its quick and sure way to die. It should be so fast that i wont even feel pain.

Plus, probably my family would receive more from insurance.

Only downside is if i die so fast that i end in the purgatory without being aware im dead, becoming a lost soul instead going to heaven (or hell).

Comparing to a ship wreck, the ship would be surely way more oainful and despairing. People would make such a fuss refusing to give up. Plus, either dying without air, or from the cold, would be a terrible way to pass.

So

Doing your exercises with the gym pretty empty

Or

Doing your exercises with the gym filled woth lots of hit girls, with those nasty yoga pants, doing their squats near your nose?
 Lakshmi.Sahzi
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sahzi
By Lakshmi.Sahzi 2024-10-05 14:47:50  
Uhhhh...empty? Even if you said "hot girls" rather then "hit girls" I'd still chose empty. If option 2 was beautiful gorgeous women that flirt with me every day the answer'd still be empty. I don't want to talk and I don't want to wait for a machine and when I see hot girls snapping selfies it makes me sad for humanity.

Snap your fingers and you are 8 years older and 5 million dollars richer OR snap your fingers and be 8 years younger but know you'll struggle financially until you're back to the age you are now.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-10-05 17:07:44  
Easiest choice in the world. 99.99% of us will work for ~50 years and not make that 5 million. I would gladly lose 8 years and then I can retire with my wife and kids below age 50.

5 million just put in a high interest savings account while I decide what to do will give me 20,833 dollars /month income to spend as the interest.

Would you rather giving up gaming completely, or give up all smart phone and tablet usage completely?

You would go back to a dumb phone forever and T9 texting just like 2001.
By Pantafernando 2024-10-07 12:55:14  
Considering i had gaming all my life and tablet/smartphones only a fraction of it (my first smartphone was after i started to work, after 2012), i suppose giving up tablet and smartphones would be less traumatic than giving up gaming.

As a matter of fact, both are more QoL devices than necessity.

So, back on gym thematics, i bring to you another real case:

Youre doing your exercises like normal, youre sitting in the bench, doing chest exercises, for example.

Youre resting in between series, no internet signal so you also arent using your cellphone. Youre just sitting there.

Then, comes a hot chick, she stands right in front of you and start doing squats. Her *** is perfectly lined up with your eyes in resting position.

So

Would you be embarrassed and start looking to the side, pretend youre messing with your phone, look to the ground or the ceiling

Or

Would you willingly embrace the unknown?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-07 13:14:31  
I'd probably stare at her ***. Then I'd get back into my next set, because I've seen many hot women's *** in my day, and those few seconds are nice, but you can't let it halt your own grind. GET THEM GAINS SON!

Steak, medium rare

or

Steak, medium well
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-10-07 13:33:39  
I dont go to the gym without ~10,000 mp3s to shuffle on my phone, no signal needed. so I would be wearing headphones and it would be blatantly obvious what I am doing.

And when anyone comes around I am very deliberate with my motions so they know I am not interested in them striking up a conversation with me, no one gets my eye contact or glances. So I would be closing my eyes to the music or monitoring my vitals so I can continue my workout. I would mentally cringe and ignore someone that tries to flirt or be forward, and just plain ignore someone else that's working out because attention is just another currency to me, and I save it for the people that matter to me in my life.

Very nonsocial and being 6'4, being obvious with my body language like this has served me very well over the years regarding all the tiny people that might come around or might feel intimidated.

@vyre both options suck, but medium rare sucks less if the cut of meat is high enough quality.

Would you take 5 million dollars right now, on condition that you must spend the last 5 years of your life in prison?

I absolutely would since average lifespan is 80+ I would get to spend 40+ years with my family not needing to work, spending all my time with them and supporting them. Retirement is basically prison in your own body for the last 5 years anyway.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-07 13:46:15  
Josi doesn't like steak? :O But red meat is so good for your immune system!

Nah, there's no way to know when the last 5 years of my life would be, so that's like asking if I'd basically never go to prison and take 5 mil. Or alternatively, that the last 5 years of your life could be starting right now.

Wouldn't it be a ***, you take the 5 mil, and then suddenly are clapped in irons? Sure, your family is set, and that's good, but now you know you're gonna die in 2029 and you're gonna die in prison.

I don't think you thought this through. Clearly, you need more steak in your life, Josi!

Date someone from this forum

or

Date a complete and total stranger
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-10-07 14:14:48  
I do enjoy a good quality steak, when it's not cooked to a crappy temp like your options! : P

Also I have enough increased cancer risks already, to overdo it with red meat consumption too often so it's a rare treat lol

Nah, there's no way to know when the last 5 years of my life would be, so that's like asking if I'd basically never go to prison and take 5 mil. Or alternatively, that the last 5 years of your life could be starting right now.

Wouldn't it be a ***, you take the 5 mil, and then suddenly are clapped in irons? Sure, your family is set, and that's good, but now you know you're gonna die in 2029 and you're gonna die in prison.

I don't think you thought this through.
And that makes the question hard, you might have only 5 years left. I never said it would be an easy choice!

or

I have done both, but I prefer dating from the forum so I can get to know their personality before giving them my direct attention.

On your romance theme

If your S.O. said she fell in love with someone else, and was adamant that it's possible to be in love with two people at the same time, and she wants to stay exclusive with you still, would you stay with her and try to make the relationship work? or leave her
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-10-07 14:22:41  
Highly depends on if they let me shoot my shot with Avril Lavigne
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-10-07 14:23:48  
it just dawned on me that I've had that crush for FFXI's whole lifespan lol
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-07 15:41:47  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
I do enjoy a good quality steak, when it's not cooked to a crappy temp like your options! : P

Also I have enough increased cancer risks already, to overdo it with red meat consumption too often so it's a rare treat lol

I don't think you thought this through.
And that makes the question hard, you might have only 5 years left. I never said it would be an easy choice!

or

I have done both, but I prefer dating from the forum so I can get to know their personality before giving them my direct attention.

On your romance theme

If your S.O. said she fell in love with someone else, and was adamant that it's possible to be in love with two people at the same time, and she wants to stay exclusive with you still, would you stay with her and try to make the relationship work? or leave her

If my wife said she was in love with someone else, but didn't want to bang them... I'd be extremely uncomfortable. I don't think the relationship would last naturally after that, because surely she would communicate with the person, and emotional cheating is still cheating. Exclusivity would have to extend to me getting the lion share of her time, and literally her plans with me never being overshadowed or delayed in the slightest due to Lover Boy #2. I'd also expect that if I wanted her attention she would drop Lover Boy #2 without hesitation.

Which we both know, that's not how people work. She would want to talk/chat/message etc. with him, and she would expect me to kowtow about it. Having been the other man myself, and having seen a woman behave this way first hand, it goes in waves of who her favorite is in the moment, and then what happened in that scenario is she just opened up to a third dude, and wound up giving it all up him instead of me or her OG beau.

So no. If my wife told me that, I would end the relationship. No one wins when multiple loves are involved. It's quite possible to love more than one person, but you may only commit yourself to one.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-07 15:42:44  
Avril Lavigne

or

Nina Persson
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65