Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 51 52 53
By TaruAgent777 2012-08-19 23:22:52  
It's gotta be Obito. Because Kakakshi lead a team during the 3rd world war which is discussed in the recent release of the manga... if you look up the kannabi bridge which is mentioned in the recent manga as well in Naruto Wiki, it states the following:

The Kannabi Bridge (神無毘橋, Kannabi-kyō; Literally meaning "Bridge where the gods do not help") was a large bridge, spanning a river somewhere in Kusagakure. During the Third Shinobi World War, this bridge was a vital pathway to Iwagakure's line of supply. Team Minato, led by newly-promoted jōnin Kakashi Hatake, were given the mission of destroying it. They eventually succeeded with the aid of the team's official leader, Minato Namikaze, although it did cost the life of Obito Uchiha.
 Phoenix.Suotuo
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Suotuoo
By Phoenix.Suotuo 2012-08-21 14:28:49  
Did I miss something? Is the Yamato people are saying it might be the wood user or another Yamato that I just cant remember in the manga? I am so confused lol XD
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-21 14:34:47  
He's the only Yamato I know of.

And unless he's got really really powerful shadow clones, I don't see how it's possible. Yamato was watching over Naruto after Sakura 'confessed' to him. Tobi was fighting the ROOT Aburame and was watching Sasuke fight Danzo during this time.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Greyfin
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2012-08-21 15:09:00  
Wrong, ALL WRONG!
It's Piccolo

=

Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-21 15:17:18  
Age hardly matters as far as skill go.

Naruto is ridiculously powerful and he's only 16. Itachi was an ANBU Captain at 13. Kakashi graduated from the academy when he was five.

If you mean height, depending on how many years passed it's entirely possible for him to have hit his growth spurt. Kannabi Bridge didn't end the war. It just turned it in Konoha's favor.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-21 15:47:43  
And? Minato was a fair bit taller than Tobi during their fight.

He just literally spent their entire fight crouched or in a fighting stance as opposed to Tobi being a cocky ***.
 Siren.Piccollo
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Piccollo 2012-08-21 16:39:44  
Bismarck.Nexdeus said: »
Wrong, ALL WRONG!
It's Piccolo

=

nope not me^^
 Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-21 17:23:19  
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
And? Minato was a fair bit taller than Tobi during their fight.

He just literally spent their entire fight crouched or in a fighting stance as opposed to Tobi being a cocky ***.

If i remember correctly after tobi took a hit from minato didnt he start to... melt? >.> like he was a clone? so could tobi not be a clone of obito? from what white guy?

Edit:
 Fenrir.Leoheart
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-08-21 17:28:47  
That would be blood?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-21 17:33:17  
Was more like white blood Never mind blood and white goo. His arm fell off even though it was his back that was hit. Something I hadn't recalled.

Maybe Orochimaru had something to do with him. He apparently knows something important or his revival would be pointless.

@4:50 for arm loss.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-21 17:33:22  
Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
That would be blood?

no.... especially since the anime showed it way better than the manga
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-08-21 17:34:38  
Perhaps a white zetsu clone then, I still have suspicions about Tobi being Black Zetsu since I don't think I've seen him at all during that Arc.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-21 17:37:15  
Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
Perhaps a white zetsu clone then, I still have suspicions about Tobi being Black Zetsu since I don't think I've seen him at all during that Arc.

there, at 4:40 is when it shows it. i mean he melts away like he was a clone...

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-21 17:50:12  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
he could be made of the same material he made zetsu's from, that's all.
And taking that bit of dmg made him momentarily lose full cohesion

thats what im saying.. he could be a zetsu clone of obito...

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-21 18:05:14  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
There is no evidence of anything like Tobi is a zetsu clone of someone though, all we know right now is probably he obtained his eye from obito.

Remember he's got the same paths of pein that could have taken all of obito's memories as well when he took the eye, explaining why he knows so much about Kakashi.

For all we know he stumbled upon Obito about to die and thoguht "*** yes another eye I can waste on a Izangi (spelling wrong) one day for an emergency"

well technically obito didnt have another good eye. it was crushed by the boulder... but who really knows.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-08-21 18:53:20  
big fact supporting tobi being a zetsu clone is the fact that he regerates lost limbs? atleast recover them like it never happened.

Also his blood was wierd of something, I don't reaally remember

Edit: didn't even see it was posted not long ago, read most recent posts and replied to that
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-21 19:00:05  
All i know is this. Minato > Tobi... shits just fact. beat his *** during their first encounter.
By Solrain 2012-08-22 05:47:07  
How crazy would it be if Tobi is Minato? Of course it would never happen but could you imagine if Tobi took off his mask right in front of Naruto and it was his dad? Best plot twist ever.
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-08-22 07:17:01  
I still don't buy that he's Obito. Was Obito even alive before Madara died? They apparently know each other, and I don't see how Obito could have possibly met him.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-22 07:34:11  
New Chapter
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-08-22 07:38:39  
Ughhh whyyyyy, why couldnt they have just added that extra page at the end :<
By wildfox2005 2012-08-22 08:07:06  
Lol, watch them troll us now by putting a month of how the rest of the war is going before we find out who Tobi really is.
 Lakshmi.Alryc
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Alryc
By Lakshmi.Alryc 2012-08-22 10:54:42  
Would not be surprised. Kinda wish I saved this chapter for next week.
By SSJAV 2012-08-22 14:56:32  
Odin.Tsuneo said: »
I still don't buy that he's Obito. Was Obito even alive before Madara died? They apparently know each other, and I don't see how Obito could have possibly met him.
When the real Madara "Died" Obito was born years later and was still a kid. When "Tobi" showed up he was already dead. And he'd only be a teenager or something during that if he was alive.
By Jetackuu 2012-08-22 15:00:48  
somebody remind me of exactly what happened to Madara's brother, I can't remember exactly how/if he was confirmed dead, but if they never clarified, he could have jacked his eyes back after Madara's fight with the first perhaps?

/may be entirely wrong, and that's entirely acceptable.
By SSJAV 2012-08-22 15:04:01  
Was never confirmed (lolwikia) but wikia said he died in battle without his eyes. And I think we saw a picture of him in his coffin during the time Madara explains stuff to Sasuke/Naruto
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 51 52 53