フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 51 52 53
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-08-29 18:51:10  
Seems implausible for a 14/15 year old to go head-to-head with the Hokage.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-08-29 19:00:44  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »

Naruto is 16 >_> lol
 Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-29 19:18:49  
Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos said: »
I grew 6 inches during the summer so yeah...

In the pants...Wink
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-08-29 19:31:58  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Naruto is 16 >_> lol
Right, but he's also the host of the nine-tails, had incredible mentors, has his own blood-line specialty, and has access to sage mode. If he weren't a host though, I doubt he'd be even a quarter as strong as he is now; it's really paved the way for him.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-29 19:47:47  

Naruto is 16 >_> lol
Right, but he's also the host of the nine-tails, had incredible mentors, has his own blood-line specialty, and has access to sage mode. If he weren't a host though, I doubt he'd be even a quarter as strong as he is now; it's really paved the way for him.

If naruto had his parents... he would be a lot more powerful by now. also what blood line specialty do you mean? huge chakra?

and we dont know who obitos parents are. if he is a descendant of madara than he has some good genes, also depending on his mother he might have a another trick up his sleeve. obito could of trained with zetsu/orichimaru to strengthen him.

I'm sure there will be an explanation on how he did what he did...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Xenshi 2012-08-29 19:58:52  
Hmm, some are saying that maybe this Obito is being controlled somehow or something like that. I would have to strongly disagree with that, because from what he has told us as Tobi, he's angry the way the world is and wants to bring his form of "peace" to it. That to me is enough motive to me for his actions and with 599, it kind of reinforces that in a way. If you were on your death bed and asked someone to keep a promise for you cause you won't be around and come x amount of years later and you go to check in and none of it was taken care of, wouldn't you be a bit mad? Now yes this is a manga so it can take it to some huge extreme such as what he's doing lol.

Another this is in chapter 599, seemed like Obito was bitter that Kakashe got everything he went after and Rin saw him as a friend but saw a bit more in Kakashe..........man this sounds super familiar. Tobi/Obito is a man that lost EVERYTHING! Like I said in a post a few days ago..perfect storytelling imo. A man just like Naruto..but with nothing to lose and seemingly all the power to accomplish it. I'm out (throws the mic on the floor)
 Bahamut.Wakabo
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2012-08-29 20:25:26  
Random and I know it's the manga thread, but anyone know where the naruto movies fit into all of this? Been lazy and watched anime on ep 135 at the moment of when the genin are all being treated in the hospital.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-29 20:28:15  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Uzumaki were like the paladins of the naruto universe yeah, so much vitality nothing could kill them along with that chakra pool so it makes sense.

But if he had no pain he probably wouldn't have the same drive and dedication. He wanted to be hokage so badly to finally be acknowledged so for all we know with parents around that desire wouldn't even exist. Plus if his parents were around he'd be much smarter but much weaker I think. How many more countless hours has he trained where he would have just hung out with his family etc.

Yes but still he dad was a master... could of easily trained him very well. and even his mother would of taught him sealing techniques. he would also probably of gotten the kyubi as well. I think he would still want to be hokage just to follow his father footsteps.

he definitely would of been different.. but whether better or worse i dont know. right now he relies heavily on power and his huge chakra pool. his father could of taught him much better to rely on his brain. granted he did great vs pain... but i rarely see that out of him.
 Leviathan.Celille
user: Celille
By Leviathan.Celille 2012-08-29 20:42:58  
Bahamut.Wakabo said: »
Random and I know it's the manga thread, but anyone know where the naruto movies fit into all of this? Been lazy and watched anime on ep 135 at the moment of when the genin are all being treated in the hospital.

Naruto movies have nothing to do with the storeline and are just side-stories involving some random villain who you will never see again and a few main characters. Nevertheless they are entertaining even if they all do follow the same pattern and end with a rasengan kill.
[+]
By Eijii 2012-08-29 20:43:37  
I think Zetsu plays a huge part in all of this... till now we know where every akatsuki is from but Zetsu.. He was probably created by Madara with the rinnengan before he died (Creation of all things Jutsu) where he learned in the uchiha stone tablet which the Rinnengan was needed to read. Zetsu found Obito repaired him and continue'd Madara's plan.. come to think of it Zetsu is the ultimate body to keep living on since so many clones can be created and they wont be poofed away like a regular clone..... SOOOO... maybe this is why Kabuto wanted a Zetsu clone...... for Orochimaru ;o?
 Bahamut.Wakabo
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2012-08-29 20:45:43  
Leviathan.Celille said: »
Bahamut.Wakabo said: »

Naruto movies have nothing to do with the storeline and are just side-stories involving some random villain who you will never see again and a few main characters. Nevertheless they are entertaining even if they all do follow the same pattern and end with a rasengan kill.
How disheartening lol
 Bahamut.Zellc
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2012-08-29 20:54:40  
Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Uzumaki were like the paladins of the naruto universe yeah, so much vitality nothing could kill them along with that chakra pool so it makes sense.

But if he had no pain he probably wouldn't have the same drive and dedication. He wanted to be hokage so badly to finally be acknowledged so for all we know with parents around that desire wouldn't even exist. Plus if his parents were around he'd be much smarter but much weaker I think. How many more countless hours has he trained where he would have just hung out with his family etc.

Yes but still he dad was a master... could of easily trained him very well. and even his mother would of taught him sealing techniques. he would also probably of gotten the kyubi as well. I think he would still want to be hokage just to follow his father footsteps.

he definitely would of been different.. but whether better or worse i dont know. right now he relies heavily on power and his huge chakra pool. his father could of taught him much better to rely on his brain. granted he did great vs pain... but i rarely see that out of him.

i just wanted to point out that even though his father may have been the hokage, it doesnt really seal the deal as him following in his footsetps. case in point hiruzen's son(s?).

not saying asuma wasnt an exceptional shinobi, just pointing out that it can go either way. and while im on the subject of the sarutobi's, im reaaaly curious to know who konohamaru's parents are. whether asuma had an older or younger brother peaks my interest.

edit: now that i think about it, gaara and A would be other examples of "like father, like son"
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-08-29 21:20:35  
I think Naruto would've wanted to be Hokage even if Minato had lived and I think Minato would've raised him to be the next Hokage.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-08-29 23:52:11  
Naruto is 16 >_> lol
Sasuke is 16 and he took the Raikage's arm off while also dealing with the Raikage's aids and a few other Kages.

And Minato was Obito's mentor, so he had one of the best mentors possible.

Also, Tobi didn't go head to head with Minato. He Kamui'd to Minato and tried to Kamui him to death. He failed and proceeded to get his *** handed to him. Fight wasn't even remotely even. Minato had him beat in every single way.
By SSJAV 2012-08-30 00:03:02  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Also, why would Zetsu help a random kid crushed by a boulder?
Not some random kid, though. It's an Uchiha kid. Tobi/Madara still has access to every sharingan from any Uchiha born, so whose to say he saw Obito's body/Uchiha symbol and wasn't like, hey yo lemme get at dat right quick. Also, I'm pretty sure(Hoping, rather.) that it's just obito's body used by Orochimaru's jutsu to help tobi's immortality. :s
By Eijii 2012-08-30 00:05:07  
The person fighting the 4th was maybe Zetsu which is why his left arm looked gooey when it was blasted off. Could explain why he was so tall then.. cuz I believe the side that was repaired by zetsu or whatever happened to his crushed side was his right side.
By Eijii 2012-08-30 00:19:52  
Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Also, why would Zetsu help a random kid crushed by a boulder?
Not some random kid, though. It's an Uchiha kid. Tobi/Madara still has access to every sharingan from any Uchiha born, so whose to say he saw Obito's body/Uchiha symbol and wasn't like, hey yo lemme get at dat right quick. Also, I'm pretty sure(Hoping, rather.) that it's just obito's body used by Orochimaru's jutsu to help tobi's immortality. :s
Not only because he is an Uchiha kid... but because "Tobi" or "Obito" IS related to Madara (Kishimoto said himself in an interview) how? I don't know.. I know there around 3 generations or so in this anime so.. maybe grandson?
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-08-30 03:12:19  

Naruto is 16 >_> lol
To a certain degree, remember naruto has actually a high amount of chakra, which is why he can spam his shadow clone jitsu so much. Imo this probably one of the reasons why its so hard for him to control and manipulate his chakra half the time without a lot of focus and dedication and even then he has to find short cuts to do it.

Also a lot of his abilities at first he learned them all without the aid of the bijuu inside him. Sage mode and his Rasengan techniques are all him and he learned them w/o his bijuu. You cant take that away from him.

Sure he has been taught by some of the best, but they have also taught others as well, naruto has just been the one to put his training and teachings to better use. You cant really take that away from him.

Sure the fox's chakra, when it does come out, allows him to turn fights in his favor, but at great risks. Its still his determination that prevails, and I think thats what the author wants us to see in naruto, his determination.

As far as striving to be Hokage, honestly who would not want to strive to be a Hokage ?? At some point in everyones lives in that story, Im sure becoming Hokage might have been a thought or dream.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-08-30 06:52:05  
Had a lot of time to think about this. A long time ago when Tobi was first shown after Sasori was killed, I immediately said, "That's Obito." Why? Because it was so *** obvious. But after fact and fact about how he COULDN'T be Obito stacked up, I changed my idea to being a born clone of Madara, much like Yamato is a born clone of the 1st Hokage. However, now that we see his face I still can't wrap myself over how this is possible.

Two possible ways I want to think it is are that it is Obito, he survived, and through using his MS ability he trained in his pocket dimension where time doesn't move as fast so that's how he aged quicker, and became the person that fought Minato. However I have more problems about that fight thinking Obito was Tobi. How did Minato not figure it out? Part of me wants to think that Tobi was something entirely different there (He should have known more about Minato's abilities, and Minato should have been able to make the connection.)

The next one is that he is reanimated using someone else's soul and memories. He could have been rebuilt physically different and even sound different from the body modifications. Though, the time jump still is the only way that his hair would have grown so much. (I have never known someone to have that long of hair after only 2 and a half years).
 Siren.Piccollo
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Piccollo 2012-08-30 08:10:38  
I have 1 theory for you guys may make you minds boggle a tad,

Sage of the 6 paths = Zetsu

as he is 1 of the only known people to have ever had the rinnegan i belive the 6 paths sage is zetsu and he found obitos corpse and revived it to use his sharingan, also i belive he is actually tobi being that for this theory to be true he not only would have been collecting sharingan eyes like we see in the anime and manga but other ocular jutsu eyes aswell.

With this said i really dont have much proof to back me up just in my own oppinion this seems as viable as any other and with the fact we see black zetsu using wood style moves and the only known people to be capable of this being the first hokage ,madara, danzo,yamato, the latter 2 only being possible because of the first hokages genes it seems to be an extremely powerfull and extremely rare ability and considering the six paths sage was capable of all elements of ninjitsu it leads me to belive my theory is correct.

also anyone else really hoping sasuke gets done away with for trying to kill sakura i mean what a **** trying to kill sakura O.O
By Eijii 2012-08-30 16:12:01  
Siren.Piccollo said: »

as he is 1 of the only known people to have ever had the rinnegan i belive the 6 paths sage is zetsu and he found obitos corpse and revived it to use his sharingan, also i belive he is actually tobi being that for this theory to be true he not only would have been collecting sharingan eyes like we see in the anime and manga but other ocular jutsu eyes aswell.

With this said i really dont have much proof to back me up just in my own oppinion this seems as viable as any other and with the fact we see black zetsu using wood style moves and the only known people to be capable of this being the first hokage ,madara, danzo,yamato, the latter 2 only being possible because of the first hokages genes it seems to be an extremely powerfull and extremely rare ability and considering the six paths sage was capable of all elements of ninjitsu it leads me to belive my theory is correct.

also anyone else really hoping sasuke gets done away with for trying to kill sakura i mean what a **** trying to kill sakura O.O
it's possible but remember when Kabuto abducted Yamato? he said he can use the 1st cells to make Zetsu clones stronger.. so thats why they can use wood style. But I also think Zetsu is behind this all... he is either the Sage himself or a creation of Madara before he died with the Rinnengan ("Creation of all things" jutsu he learned from uchiha tablet that only the rinnengan can read)
 Bahamut.Atoreis
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-08-30 16:25:01  
Eijii said: »
Siren.Piccollo said: »

it's possible but remember when Kabuto abducted Yamato? he said he can use the 1st cells to make Zetsu clones stronger.. so thats why they can use wood style. But I also think Zetsu is behind this all... he is either the Sage himself or a creation of Madara before he died with the Rinnengan ("Creation of all things" jutsu he learned from uchiha tablet that only the rinnengan can read)

What sense would be that he is a Sage when Sage's target was exactly opposite to what Tobi is doing (and so is Zetsu who helps him)? Sage was a jinchuuriki for Juubi only to prevent anyone to use its power for bad things. Then he divided Juubi when he felt he will pass out soon but the reason was still the same ( which is stop anyone to use Juubi powers unless its someone like him who will only want to be Juubi's jinchuuriki for everyone safety not to posses his powers )

Some theories here are really out of the moon.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-08-30 16:44:16  
No real need to theorize, it'll probably be explained in the next chapter or the ones after anyway.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-08-30 16:54:43  
But it's fun.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-30 17:11:56  
But it's fun.

Yes it is. especially if he does what every *** manga does ever... reveals some big twist! and then focuses on other fights -.- gonna be months before we know whats really going down. Lol
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-08-30 17:12:56  
Still don't know who saved Urahara. *** you Kubo Tite.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-08-30 17:24:43  

seriously... and is ichigo still just on time out? xD
 Fenrir.Ruebyy
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ruebyy
By Fenrir.Ruebyy 2012-08-30 17:28:25  
this x100~
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-08-30 17:35:18  
I think it's unlikely the real Obito, but if it is, Kishi will seriously need to pull some *** up out of nowhere.

So much stuff just does not add up:

Tobi's statement about giving Rinnegan to Nagato who had his Rinnegan before obito was even born.
The Mask Man's statement to Kushina about waiting for the seal weakening for so long.
Motive of attacking the village and killing the Uchiha.
Meeting with Kisame and controlling the Mizukage etc...
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 51 52 53