First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53
 Sylph.Michizane
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2012-09-09 13:57:50  
Jetackuu said: »
Sylph.Michizane said: »
Anyways it would be pointless wasting anymore time talking to you. So enjoy your day.

*edit* I watch both english sub and dubs. To suggest I need to get over myself when I willing to watch both and your only willing to watch one is lunacy. If your not willing to watch both you also can't suggest that one is better than the other, since you have only seen 1 of the 2. You may have watch the english dubbed at one time, but i seriously doubt you do anymore since your insult those who do.

I used to, got over it.

I still do from time to time, and certain shows I do as they aren't bad.

Again, where did I insult somebody other than the average horrible english voice actor?

Not only should you proofread, you should think before you post as well.

Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
I wouldn't mind that video at all, if it were in Japanese instead of the horrid english acting.

I posted it because it was in english lol

But if you wanted the japanese version, here you go:

much better, thanks.

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
You miss far more of the story with dubs than subs because a lot of things that they don't translate are honorifics and certain words, which are actually pretty important when it comes to the relationships between characters.

qft

Wow throwing out the grammer bomb, how mature...
 Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-09-09 13:58:10  
Odin.Minefield said: »
Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
Fairy tail is horrible dubbed, just throwing that out there lol

On the other hand Bleach isn't horrible to be fair, only anime that IS pretty damn good dubbed is DBZ.

Lol. also yes Hellsing dubbed.
By Jetackuu 2012-09-09 15:04:14  
Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
If that's how you feel then it's how you feel, the consensus disagrees with you.

I wasn't insulting anyone, unlike certain others.

Meh not all anime are horrible dubbed. i know i prefer inuyasha, old dbz, full metal alchemist brotherhood, trigun, cowboy bebop and a few others in english.

and so far the only subs i watch in jp are zatch bell(finished) naruto and bleach.

No, most of those you listed are pretty good, but other's I have seen have just been plain out awful.

I can't stand Naruto in dubbed, nor can I stand Bleach (mostly because of Ichigo's eldest sister, /stab <voice actor>).

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
The only dubs I can watch are Trigun, DBZ, and Hellsing (first one).

DBZ (the one dub) Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho are some of my favorite english dubs, hell I've been rewatching Trigun (in English dubbed, and subbed actually) for the past few days on/off.

The voice acting of DBZ: Kai however isn't as great, in particular the voice of Vegeta, just ruins it for me. I'll prefer the filler.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2012-09-09 17:33:42  
Two best dubs from DBZ. I'd watch the entire series of either

UK English dub

Malaysian English dub
[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2012-09-11 03:32:57  
new chapter is out. one day earlier than anticipated.
Click me
By Eijii 2012-09-11 04:00:49  
Wow... this new chapter is like.... wow......
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-09-11 04:21:45  
Uchiha Madara, like a boss, like a boss.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dionel
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Dionel
By Carbuncle.Dionel 2012-09-11 06:43:52  
Is that Madara at the end of the chapter? Also looks like Obito was stiched together, so maybe he did died and brought back to life?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-09-11 06:48:29  
I would assume Madara found him half-dead and quickly attached Zetsu stuff to him to keep him alive and regenerate him. Now to find out what 'shocking' revelations Madara could have made to Obito to convince him to bring forth such a plan.
 Asura.Izilder
サーバ: Asura
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2012-09-11 06:54:21  
 Asura.Izilder
By Asura.Izilder 2012-09-11 06:57:12  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I would assume Madara found him half-dead and quickly attached Zetsu stuff to him to keep him alive and regenerate him. Now to find out what 'shocking' revelations Madara could have made to Obito to convince him to bring forth such a plan.

Obito all ready said its because Rin wasn't protected as promised and Madara would of played on that and gave him the old "in my idea of a world this ***wouldn't of happened" so help me out...

Ps: Notice your ***aint all crushed in and *** up as well - because of me..
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-09-11 07:10:07  
He must have leveraged on something else, otherwise he would take revenge on Kakashi alone, and he doesn't even seem so interested in doing that. While he's broken for Rin's loss there must be something else that switched his focus. Or so I think at least.
 Carbuncle.Dionel
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Dionel
By Carbuncle.Dionel 2012-09-11 07:33:39  
Brings Rin back to life after the plan goes through and maybe he can have her fall in love with Obito?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-09-11 08:06:55  
Holy ***. Tsunade is the only one conscious, even after she's been bisected. The other four are wimps.

Madara was a creepy ***. And Obito was a mess.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Alryc
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Alryc
By Lakshmi.Alryc 2012-09-11 08:58:17  
This is the first time I can honestly say I'm wondering just how the hell Naruto is gonna pull this one off. He's crazy strong but holy sh!t did Madara just reflect that Rasengan? (and with great ease...)

As for the Kages, lol..did anyone think they were gonna be able to deal with Madara? I certainly didn't XD

I'm not so much worried about Kakashi and Guy cuz they've already figured out Obito's Jutsu, so it's just a matter of time til they work around it.

Madara however, he's not one of those guys who says "I'll never lose as long as i have THAT jutsu." He's unadulterated power.

Naruto is gonna have to go Super Saiyan to win this lol
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-09-11 09:00:07  
Wouldn't rule out the possibility that Madara and Obito will actually accomplish their plan and the 'good guys' will have to regroup for a final save-the-world fight to avoid apocalypse. Anything can happen at this point.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2012-09-11 09:05:46  
Lakshmi.Alryc said: »
He's crazy strong but holy sh!t did Madara just reflect that Rasengan? (and with great ease...)
it was even worse for Naruto. It was a Bijuu-bomb not a "normal" Rasengan. This is going to be so damn hard to watch Naruto getting beaten up...
 Lakshmi.Alryc
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Alryc
By Lakshmi.Alryc 2012-09-11 09:18:25  
Yeah, I don't bother with the names beyond the base technique cuz I'm too lazy to learn them lol, I just know that ok, he's in his super powerful mode right now, so it's a super powerful upgraded Rasengan ball thingy.

And yeah, I would be shocked if Naruto was able to take Madara down without having to retreat and train, master a new mode, learn some new technique blah blah etc etc
 Asura.Izilder
By Asura.Izilder 2012-09-11 09:32:53  
Itachi has said it before - every justu has way to counter / defeat it. Also the more impressive the justu - the bigger the cost to the user
 Bahamut.Atoreis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-09-11 09:41:31  
I wouldnt be shocked at all.
Ppl getting crazy super strong power up is daily thing in manga and I'm pretty sure this is what will happen to Naruto when they will put him on the edge. But more realistic is Sasuke coming for help or maybe even more ppl than Sasuke alone. After all this manga is focused on Naruto changing ppl hearts/minds to the right path.

Btw everything I wrote week ago seems to be right. I can even fill the gaps now.

Like I already wrote Madara probably trained Obito thats why Obito made such crazy improvements in so short time. I wrote that MAdara probably died when tried to achieve something. Now I think he was just old and he wanted to die to be revived as young man again. Plan was to give Nagato part of Uchiha cells/powers to activate Rinnegan then to revive Madara and take Rinnegan from Nagato. Probably even Rinnegan user cant revive himself when he isnt dead so Madara needed someone else to revive him.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-09-11 11:44:57  
Bahamut.Atoreis said: »
I wouldnt be shocked at all.
Ppl getting crazy super strong power up is daily thing in manga and I'm pretty sure this is what will happen to Naruto when they will put him on the edge. But more realistic is Sasuke coming for help or maybe even more ppl than Sasuke alone. After all this manga is focused on Naruto changing ppl hearts/minds to the right path.

Btw everything I wrote week ago seems to be right. I can even fill the gaps now.

Like I already wrote Madara probably trained Obito thats why Obito made such crazy improvements in so short time. I wrote that MAdara probably died when tried to achieve something. Now I think he was just old and he wanted to die to be revived as young man again. Plan was to give Nagato part of Uchiha cells/powers to activate Rinnegan then to revive Madara and take Rinnegan from Nagato. Probably even Rinnegan user cant revive himself when he isnt dead so Madara needed someone else to revive him.

So why Nagato? that is my question. why not just give it to Obito. There has to be a reason why it was nagato, someone who they couldnt fully trust. Also i wonder how orochimaru plays into this battle now. And naruto could learn to master the flash step or whatever and hit madara with the bijuu bomb from behind while a clone tries a frontal assault, like he does.

I'm very interested in how this plays out
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-11 12:02:54  
Probably need to be born with the Rinnegan to be able to use Gedo Rinne Tensei no Jutsu or something. Just like the Sharingan and Byakugan is really draining on anyone who isn't born with it (it took Nagato a ton of energy to revive the dead, it might not be possible to even revive one person if it's a "borrowed" Rinnegan).
 Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-11 12:26:04  
To be fair he was born with the ability to use it. Only the Uchiha and Senju could possibly use it, but lack the ability to obtain it in a normal life. I'm sure Madara altered him in some way or form. You'll notice that Obito (ugh gonna have to get used to that) was preping Sasuke to become the next Nagato. Then he'd have Sasuke revive Madara.
 Bahamut.Bekisa
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-09-11 12:53:39  
All the recent events has me thinking some off the wall tangent is possible now. I foresee Sasuke having a change of heart and joining up with Naruto to defeat these two. I'm not saying their grudge between each other is gone but I think he'll put it aside to deal with Obito/Madara. I'm not quite sure how Oro fits into the story though but if I had to take a wild guess, he's the mastermind behind the entire situation or at least aware of Madara/Obito's agreement and somehow trying to use them for himself.

I got a feeling someone important is going to die soon too. One of the Kage, or Kakashi / Guy. Maybe Tsunade is going to give her life for the other Kage and make Naruto the 6th. If Kakashi dies in front of Naruto, Naruto will unlock some kind of hidden clan power from the loss of a loved one. Last chapter said something along the lines of "the final sage draws near" and we all know Naruto will eventually become the Hokage.

This sounds a lot like Dragon Ball now. Naruto's hair is already blonde so a SSJ is out of the question at least :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-09-11 12:53:39  
All I wanna see is Madara destroy Naruto
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2012-09-11 13:10:45  
I hope Sasuke and Naruto don't join up. I hope in the end they fight each other and Naruto wins. Then even with his last words Sasuke will still hate everyone and won't be changed. Would be awesome :3
 Siren.Piccollo
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Piccollo 2012-09-11 14:10:46  
i made a post a while ago but my assumption now is that naruto will become either the sage of the six paths or he will become the jinchuriki of the 10 tails after becoming 1 with the 9 tails

just searcha few pages back for the comparison images of naruto - six paths sage

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-11 15:26:03  
Naruto and Sasuke will fuse together to form Narusuke and kick Obito, Madara and the 10 tail's ***.
:P
[+]
 Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-11 16:10:59  
Some good things I've noticed by going back and forth.

Obito's experience waking up to Madara. and then Kakashi's waking up to Minato. It kinda looks like before he comes to he is having the same experience as Obito. This could just be blahblah junk but it's kinda cool the similarities.

Something else I've concluded is that Obtio is the one who fought Minato. Everyone is saying, "How could he have gone toe-to-toe with Minato after only 2-3 years from his apparent death to then?" The short answer is, he didn't. But he got the skills he got from the 2nd most powerful Ninja in the world, Madara. You might say that he had no talent but as we saw in the fight when he got his Sharingan, that he was actually not all that bad. Why? Because he got the Sharingan. Once he had that, and the training he got from Madara, he became Tobi. Though, back to the fight, he actually got man handled by Minato during that fight but during that fight it didn't really look like it. What we saw was Obito Kamui spam. He caught Minato off guard a few times but Minato quickly and surely dealt with Obtio in mere seconds.

From there on out it's simple really, he grew his hair out to appear to be Madara, and when he needed to go back looking like himself, he just cut it.
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53