Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-09-12 02:51:57  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Wasn't obito shocked at Minato's speed a bit when they fought? that kind of hinders the whole "I was his protege" plot Kishi revealed.

Why would he think "damn this guy is fast" while fighting him if he knew it for many years etc

He never seen him going all out in fight?
Also even if you know that 10 thunderbolts hitting all at once in real life is an amazing view and you will be prepare to see amazing view you will still think "oh *** thats fantastic" or when you cant imagine those thunderbolts switch them with perfect T1TS :)
By Zenaku14 2012-09-12 05:22:55  
nagato is an uzumaki his father could have been a uchiha to unlock the full Rinnegan you need Senju and uchiha DNA. Because even the older son of Sage of the Six Paths did not really have a full Rinnegan which later became the Sharingan. So nagato had to been part of senju and uchiha to unlock the full Rinnegan.

sasuke going to find out what really happen right? will that means he going to find out that obito and Madara was planing this from the start and use his clan and his family as pawns for there master plan so he could and may team up with naruto just one time to kill obito and madara.

Post deleted by User.
By Valentine 2012-09-12 11:11:58  
---------------------Rikudou Sennin------------------
---------Son w/ Rinnegan-----Son w/ Rikudou's Body---
------------------After many years-------------------
--------Uchiha <> Hyuuga-------Senju <> Uzumaki------

To know/understand how powerfull is Rikudou Sennin:

Uchiha: Genjustu/Ninjutsu.
Hyuuga: Taijustu/Ninjutsu.
Senju: Chakra/Kuchiyose/Ninjutsu.
Uzumaki: Chakra/Fuuinjutsu/Ninjutsu.
By SSJAV 2012-09-12 11:17:59  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Wasn't obito shocked at Minato's speed a bit when they fought? that kind of hinders the whole "I was his protege" plot Kishi revealed.

Why would he think "damn this guy is fast" while fighting him if he knew it for many years etc
Someone mentioned Kishimoto basically just, Gave up on Tobi. His whole direction he *WANTED* to go with fell apart and he just gave people what they wanted-.- which was Obito.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-09-12 11:22:53  
That doesn't make sense, no reason to do that. It was always Obito in his head, you can argue he could have made mistakes with the hints, but that's certainly what he planned to do.
By Zenaku14 2012-09-12 11:27:21  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
That doesn't make sense, no reason to do that. It was always Obito in his head, you can argue he could have made mistakes with the hints, but that's certainly what he planned to do.

ya i have to agree it was obito why even do flash back of a dead person if they don't matter to the current storyline why name him tobi which tobitobi pretty much take away few letters and you got obito.

there was lot of hints sense the first time tobi came that he was obito.
By Valentine 2012-09-12 11:46:10  
Kishimoto is doing what he always "WANTED" to do.

- Obito + Itachi killed the whole Uchiha Clan.

- Obito has alot of Sharingans in his "hidden place".

- He didn't think twice to burn one of them while fighting against Konan to revert that reality (he died).

- He was really surprised when fighting Minato cause He was grown and Minato was fast even for his new eyes and his Kamui Jutsu(Fuumetsu Mangekyou Sharingan).

- He waited for Itachi to be died in order to start his plan.

- Make any sense now?
 Fenrir.Eneas
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2012-09-12 11:49:03  
I would assume Madara found him half-dead and quickly attached Zetsu stuff to him to keep him alive and regenerate him. Now to find out what 'shocking' revelations Madara could have made to Obito to convince him to bring forth such a plan.

Obito all stitched up looks a lot like Zetsu (also to note the stitches and all). It might have become zetsu or etsu is an extension of him , who knows. i believe that one of the things that are the key to this is Zetsu himself. Other than that is pretty much clear where the whole thing is going now.
By Valentine 2012-09-12 11:52:36  
Fenrir.Eneas said: »
I would assume Madara found him half-dead and quickly attached Zetsu stuff to him to keep him alive and regenerate him. Now to find out what 'shocking' revelations Madara could have made to Obito to convince him to bring forth such a plan.

Obito all stitched up looks a lot like Zetsu (also to note the stitches and all). It might have become zetsu or etsu is an extension of him , who knows. i believe that one of the things that are the key to this is Zetsu himself. Other than that is pretty much clear where the whole thing is going now.

sometime after Obito died, Rin died too that's why ; ;

And Obito showed he isn't all that bad, since he always could kill some people and never did before.

I guess Madara will kill him in order to create his own reality and not Obito & Madara's Reality.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-12 11:53:21  
Even though we all knew it was Obito it was still written pretty well IMO and it doesn't bother me that he took it in this direction.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-09-12 15:50:46  
tobi's name being a hint to it being obito rofl, no.

thats as bad as the "hint" "tobi hair look like obito. tobi = obito"
[+]
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2012-09-12 16:04:18  
Valentine said: »
Fenrir.Eneas said: »

sometime after Obito died, Rin died too that's why ; ;

And Obito showed he isn't all that bad, since he always could kill some people and never did before.

I guess Madara will kill him in order to create his own reality and not Obito & Madara's Reality.

I dont think he is that bad either. After all his plan is a peaceful world.
By Eijii 2012-09-15 23:02:47  
Lol Yeah... some comedic relief is needed in this room so....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Keretsu
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Keretsu
By Ragnarok.Keretsu 2012-09-16 10:00:34  
Leviathan.Phenomena said: »
Bahamut.Atoreis said: »
I wouldnt be shocked at all.
Ppl getting crazy super strong power up is daily thing in manga and I'm pretty sure this is what will happen to Naruto when they will put him on the edge. But more realistic is Sasuke coming for help or maybe even more ppl than Sasuke alone. After all this manga is focused on Naruto changing ppl hearts/minds to the right path.

Btw everything I wrote week ago seems to be right. I can even fill the gaps now.

Like I already wrote Madara probably trained Obito thats why Obito made such crazy improvements in so short time. I wrote that MAdara probably died when tried to achieve something. Now I think he was just old and he wanted to die to be revived as young man again. Plan was to give Nagato part of Uchiha cells/powers to activate Rinnegan then to revive Madara and take Rinnegan from Nagato. Probably even Rinnegan user cant revive himself when he isnt dead so Madara needed someone else to revive him.

So why Nagato? that is my question. why not just give it to Obito. There has to be a reason why it was nagato, someone who they couldnt fully trust. Also i wonder how orochimaru plays into this battle now. And naruto could learn to master the flash step or whatever and hit madara with the bijuu bomb from behind while a clone tries a frontal assault, like he does.

I'm very interested in how this plays out

That's easy. Nagato's a war orphan. He wanted to end war as much as Obito does, which is what probably caused Rin's death. What doesn't make sense is that they chose Madara who is pretty much a war monger to team up with, which is why I also think Madara and Obito don't share the same goals.

The real question is what's Orochimaru's motivation? He was an orphan like Nagato, isn't interested in the war and his research played a huge part in this plot. Maybe he was promised something in return.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-16 18:11:03  
Didn't Nagato activate his eyes once his parents were killed to avenge their deaths... meaning that it was before he was an orphan. Meaning they planned on it being him even before then.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Michizane
サーバ: Sylph
user: Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2012-09-16 19:38:47  
Phoenix.Shiomi said: »
Didn't Nagato activate his eyes once his parents were killed to avenge their deaths... meaning that it was before he was an orphan. Meaning they planned on it being him even before then.

TBH we don't know if his eyes weren't active before than. He had his eyes covered by his hair. A lot isn't known about Nagato. But when Tobi was fighting Konan he suggested that Nagato got his eyes via his help. How he Tobi or Madara were involved is unknown at this time.
 Sylph.Michizane
サーバ: Sylph
user: Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2012-09-16 19:40:11  
Eijii said: »
Lol Yeah... some comedic relief is needed in this room so....

lol
 Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-09-17 02:08:57  
Sylph.Michizane said: »
Phoenix.Shiomi said: »

TBH we don't know if his eyes weren't active before than. He had his eyes covered by his hair. A lot isn't known about Nagato. But when Tobi was fighting Konan he suggested that Nagato got his eyes via his help. How he Tobi or Madara were involved is unknown at this time.

... Huh? The guy was saying they must have been put in AFTER his parents died because he was an orphan and easy to control. This is directly after his parents are killed. Meaning he had them before then. Not really sure when he was "implanted" but I'm starting to think he wasn't.
 Cerberus.Detzu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-09-17 12:06:11  
I think Madara gave his eyes to obito before he died otherwise i don't see how obito would had have the eternal mangekyu sharingan. I still need to understand why and how he gave the rinnegan to Nagato. I mean I know he was expecting nagato to resurrect him, but why did he chose this kid?

Other question, is Orochimaru from the Senju clan? He mentioned the senjutsu somewhere iirc.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-17 12:18:10  
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Senjutsu

Senjutsu has nothing to do with being from the Senju clan.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-09-17 12:27:50  
I am curious where orichimaru is from. but someone made a good point as to why nagato had the rinnegan. he was part uzumaki and had red hair just like naruto's mom...

I would think since unchiha/senju are the two descendants of sage of 6 paths that if a senju take the eyes of the uchiha they can unlock the rinnegan, or if the uchiha take the cells/dna of a senju they can unlock the rinnegan.

I could see naruto getting his hands on either kakashi's eye or even sasukes and somehow unlocking the rinnegan... idk would be possible.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-17 12:30:07  
Nagato was part of the Uzumaki clan, no one said anything about Uchiha.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-09-17 12:30:24  
You edited >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 51 52 53