users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-10-02 22:50:02  
It's Pretty Shocking Seeing Kakkashi Kill Rin Maybe Rin Turned On Kakkashi And Attacked Him Out Of Anger For Obito's Death. >.>
 Phoenix.Shiomi
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-10-02 23:01:22  
You know what... I'm just going to wait till next week to find out why he killed her.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Keretsu
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Keretsu
By Ragnarok.Keretsu 2012-10-07 22:19:17  
Ragnarok.Keretsu said: »
Based on the fact that he can use the eye and Kamui a whole lot longer than he used to it could be from training. There's also a chance that it was unlocked from Rin's death, but for some reason he was unable or unwilling to use it (maybe lacked the strength or skill, or save for an ace in the hole) until after the skip. I think once we find out what happens to Rin we will know for sure.

Well, I didn't actually think that second guess was gonna be closer to what happened lol. I hope they got some serious twists coming, or at least something less predictable while still being interesting. It still is so far for the most part.

So it seems Madara knew what was going to happen, probably from being hooked up to the tree and linked to the Zetsus... wouldn't be surprised if he set it all up.
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-10-09 23:44:32  
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/605
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-10-10 00:01:47  
Damn Tobi got full advantage of Kamui right off the bat. Wtf? Anyways, figured that this is the cause of activating it but through sheer training Kakashi was able to actually do something with it. Idk, this was a crazy freaking chapter.
 Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Milliniar
By Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar 2012-10-10 03:07:51  
Fenrir.Soulstealers said: »
It's Pretty Shocking Seeing Kakkashi Kill Rin Maybe Rin Turned On Kakkashi And Attacked Him Out Of Anger For Obito's Death. >.>

well they wanted rin's body, they mentioned experimental bodies in previous chapter. so there is some type of connection there imo.
or rin was a spy.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-10-10 03:33:07  
Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar said: »
or rin was a spy.
The way it is worded made me think this.

Seeing things like Kabuto's story make it believable.

Either way, I'll be disappointed if Obito just lost it and went back to his base without trying to learn more about why she died this way.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-10-10 03:39:50  
I think it has something to do with them Mist wanting her. I bet she said it's ok Kakashi I'll just go with them, and instead... he just kills her? Somethingsomething betrayed the village. Idk.

All we know from this is that Kakashi ruined their plans.

Overall, this has been one of my favorite chapters. This was just too much. I've read it at least 5 times now.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-10-10 04:38:52  
Quetzalcoatl.Milliniar said: »
well they wanted rin's body
Obito too!

[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2012-10-10 09:08:55  
page 14 of the chapter: why would Kishi draw a detailed Situation (breaking the mask of the Ninja) when it is not important? i say they are Konoha Ninjas disguised as bloody mist.

If that is the case then it could be Danzo or whoever to get to Rin. Maybe that's why Obito said: "you let rin die" because in the end it was the Leaf's itself that killed her with this charade.

edit: btw the one shouting "wooooh!" during the chapter is Zetsu just Fyi.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-10 09:16:07  
I thought they were Konoha as well since that seemed a little strange to me.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-10 09:21:49  

The lower left looks very similar, doesn't look like the Hidden Mist protector

Leviathan.Phenomena
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-10-10 13:54:12  
I'm just confused this chapter.. I mean where both the leaf and the rain there fighting each other? did they control kakashi to have him unlock the mangekyo sharingan so they can steal it from him? what i dont get is the part where the hidden mist ninja says "***he got us, after we worked so hard to get it" what were they talking about? were they after rin? did kakashi kill her to protect a konoha secret? idk im so confused now.

nevermind reread it.. seems as though they were after rin.. i wonder why
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-10 14:48:26  
They want Rin for some reason. There's something about her body (kekkei genkai or something else) that they want, either to study or keep secret.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-10-10 18:03:06  
Good catch with the forehead protector. I want to say that is entirely possible but I bet it's just a drawing error at most. There are some weird things here and there that make me think this is possible. Why do they call themselves the Bloody Mist village when that was supposedly adopted from the 4th Mizukage's (Aka Tobi) way of running the village. This leads me to believe that the village is already under Madara's control and he ordered them to take this girl for his abilities, knowing full what would happen.

Also, anything Tobi (Zetsu, Spiral Mask dude) says is in a double bordered text bubble. Everything else is Obito.
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-10-10 22:48:20  
Is Obito's Kamui Dimension Hell?
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-10-11 01:01:57  
No?
 Asura.Planet
サーバ: Asura
user: Jovant
By Asura.Planet 2012-10-11 02:26:41  
wow... has anyone thought that maybe the whole battle was staged? i have a feeling that rin was abducted & killed by zetsu for some time and he just replaced her with a perfect clone of one of himselves, not only was rin a perfect clone but the mist ninjas may have also been zetsu's clones infact the only 2 actual people may have been obito & kakashi thus them two being tricked. in this elaborate setup clone rin may have taken kakashi to a secluded place giving the impression to kakashi that she was a trader in someway during a battle with clone/real mist ninja (clone mist ninja would make more since,or make it easier to trick the 2 on Q) anywho... kakashi himself or ANYONE at that time would have never thought that clone zetsu rin would be the REAL rin. if anyone remembers zetsu's clones can not be detected by no other means excpect by naruto in tailed beast forum because within this form he's detecting by others bad intentions.

OR...

the WHOLE battle was staged and EVERYONE but orbito was a zetsu clone, kakashi never stated he actually killed rin, infact the reason kakashi may have paused in shock was because he cant believe wth orbito is saying.
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-10-17 02:31:07  
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606

I have to say there was a ton of information crammed into this chapter.
By SSJAV 2012-10-17 03:48:15  
Asura.Weapon said: »

Not a bad chapter for info. Rather see what's up with Orochimaru/Sasuke though. D:
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-17 04:19:26  
I'm content with what's being shown. It's interesting to see what changed Obito from being the previous generations Naruto (albeit much better treated by everyone in the universe) to a cold *** who firmly believes the end justifies the means. It's really all very selfish of him, even if he's deluded himself into beleiving it isn't.

I totally called the loss of Rin to be the snapping point. Granted, I never thought he'd have watched her die by a comrades hand.

Orochimaru is interesting, and clearly his revival means he's got a big part to play still. I'd love to see what he's going to do, but I'm far more interested in Obito right now.

Sasuke doesn't interest me by any means at this point. He and Naruto are going to fight to the death at the end. Either Naruto will win and we get a happy ending. Or Naruto allows Sasuke to kill him, just like how he pulled his punch at the Valley of the End and took another Chidori instead of decimating Sasuke with a Rasengan, in an attempt to 'save' Sasuke resultign in a bad ending. Or they both die and we get a sad ending. I can't honestly see any other outcome at this point.
 Bahamut.Atoreis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-10-17 05:20:28  
I dont think they will even fight each other.

Naruto will only fight Sasuke to protect someone.
Sasuke can easily change his mind about revenge on the Leaf. He grows up, he will gather more info and his anger can disappear.
More likely they will fight side by side.
By Eijii 2012-10-17 12:59:41  
Which website has better accuracy in terms of translating.... I read 3 different mangas of 606 and each sounded very different at some parts.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-17 13:07:35  
I always read Mangastream. Others might be better at names (for Bleach and odd sounding names when they first come out) but I prefer Mangastream's normal dialogue.
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2012-10-17 23:16:10  
So madara has been around as Black Zetsu for a long time... kinda makes me want to go back and see the first appearance of Zetsu... totally changes stuff up I think...
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2012-10-17 23:47:02  
I wonder if Madara's brother will make a return. Maybe he selected Obito to be a suitable host for Izuna Uchiha.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-10-17 23:48:35  
yeah, no
 Valefor.Angeluzun
サーバ: Valefor
user: Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2012-10-18 00:12:21  
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Sasuke doesn't interest me by any means at this point. He and Naruto are going to fight to the death at the end. Either Naruto will win and we get a happy ending. Or Naruto allows Sasuke to kill him, just like how he pulled his punch at the Valley of the End and took another Chidori instead of decimating Sasuke with a Rasengan, in an attempt to 'save' Sasuke resultign in a bad ending. Or they both die and we get a sad ending. I can't honestly see any other outcome at this point.

Or Sakura interferes in the fight getting herself killed and we get another generation to repeat the same story as Rin/Kakashi/Obito Tsunade/Orochimaru/Pervy Sage (yeah I don't remember his name...)
 Bahamut.Atoreis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Atoreis
By Bahamut.Atoreis 2012-10-18 19:25:54  
Valefor.Angeluzun said: »
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »

Or Sakura interferes in the fight getting herself killed and we get another generation to repeat the same story as Rin/Kakashi/Obito Tsunade/Orochimaru/Pervy Sage (yeah I don't remember his name...)

Except Tsunade is alive or at least was and even if not her death wouldnt be anything related to Jiraiya and Orochimaru fighting each other. Sasuke has MS already. Sasuke doesnt love Sakura. Orochimaru doesnt love Tsunade. Orochimaru is not Uchiha. Many more.

All 3 groups Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura, Rin/Kakashi/Obito and Tsunade/Orochimaru/Jiraiya have some similarities but in the end storyline for each group is completely different.
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53