Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53
By Eijii 2013-01-30 10:49:03  
I did get the feeling that Orochimaru gave up on Sasuke's body lol did anyone else get that feeling? also I feel that hes less sinister in a way.. could of been to bad translation... it all started when he said he was not interested in war...
 Fenrir.Leoheart
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-01-30 10:51:03  
Eijii said: »
I did get the feeling that Orochimaru gave up on Sasuke's body lol did anyone else get that feeling? also I feel that hes less sinister in a way.. could of been to bad translation... it all started when he said he was not interested in war...

Why have sasuke's when the opportunity -may- rise to salvage Obito's after the war~
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-01-30 10:53:50  
Why would he give up? He just got his arms back, he now has access to Hashirama cells which put him that much closer to Rinnegan if he secures Sasukes body.

He needed Sauce for the Zetsus and he wasn't in any condition to battle a full power Sauce without his hands and a new body... now hes got both look out 'cause Oro is back to being a serious threat.
By Jetackuu 2013-01-30 10:57:19  
It would be a rather large trolling effort if he did write it to where Sasuke loses his body, people would be pissed.
By Eijii 2013-01-30 11:05:00  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Why would he give up? He just got his arms back, he now has access to Hashirama cells which put him that much closer to Rinnegan if he secures Sasukes body.

He needed Sauce for the Zetsus and he wasn't in any condition to battle a full power Sauce without his hands and a new body... now hes got both look out 'cause Oro is back to being a serious threat.
Orochimaru was saying how they were not Snakes anymore like kinda saying hes not interested in any of them.. again can be bad translation! :D
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-01-30 11:06:12  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Orochimaru was saying how they were not Snakes anymore like kinda saying hes not interested in any of them.. again can be bad translation! :D

He's refering to them being a part of Hebi (Hawk).
By Eijii 2013-01-30 11:11:41  
mmmm ok I see~
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2013-01-30 11:16:02  
I think Hebi is the Japanese word for snake; I think the word you were looking for was Taka.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2013-01-30 11:28:40  
Odin.Tsuneo said: »
I think Hebi is the Japanese word for snake;
yeah.

in OP they refer to the Snake princess as Hebi-hime!
[+]
 Siren.Knivesz
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-01-30 14:20:30  
Granted nobody probably cares and its probably insignificant but I wonder if there is some reason why the 3rd hokage wasn't resurrected in the form of the prime of his life. When madara was resurrected he came back in his prime and not in the old age he died in. Maybe orochimaru has no plans on using the hokage as his battle pawns so he didn't necessarily need him to be in peak battle condition, but it's hard to believe he'd pass up such an opportunity.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-01-30 14:21:51  
yeah, taka :< haha
I always rememberered Orochi being snake too so hebi sounded right at the time xD
 Bahamut.Bekisa
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2013-01-30 14:49:04  
Valefor.Angeluzun said: »
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-01-30 15:04:29  
@Knivez

Without any revision for some time on Madara's revival chapters, (despite the epicness that ensues.) if I recall correctly, Kabuto enhanced Madara (think he tells Madara that aswell?) so that could be your answer; Oro not knowing it was possible to do something like that perhaps, so to speak.
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-01-30 15:35:28  
Naruto might learn how to use his father's flash technique.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-01-30 15:56:48  
Siren.Knivesz said: »
Granted nobody probably cares and its probably insignificant but I wonder if there is some reason why the 3rd hokage wasn't resurrected in the form of the prime of his life. When madara was resurrected he came back in his prime and not in the old age he died in. Maybe orochimaru has no plans on using the hokage as his battle pawns so he didn't necessarily need him to be in peak battle condition, but it's hard to believe he'd pass up such an opportunity.

You're brought back based on the DNA retrieved from your body at the time. The only DNA Oro has of the 3rd is his aged self so yeah... no prime 3rd Hokage for us. Does it really matter though? He has unlimited chakra and the ability to not die so.. it's as if he's 20 again. With liver spots. Yeah.

I think Orochimaru at this point realizes he isn't stronger than a full-powered Madara or even Obito due to their Rinnegan and like a good snake is playing the field, waiting for an opportunity to strike.

Unlike the previous time he did Edo Tensei, I suspect he'll let the summons act on their own hedging his bets that if he allows them to run free it'll play into weakening an Uchiha long enough for him to snatch some eyes.
 Siren.Piccollo
By Siren.Piccollo 2013-01-30 16:06:59  
So much to be said about this episode, for me orochimaru seems as said above much less evil at the moment, perhaps this is because he has less power or is in a poor situation at the moment with sasuke being clearly much more powerfull than him.

but man minato and the first second and third hokages under his control wow! hes going to have the ability to control everything and with the possible Madara vs 1st hokage, minato vs naruto, 3rd hokage vs orichimaru on the horizon im beggining to wish they released episodes much more often :p
 Siren.Knivesz
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-01-30 16:10:54  
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
@Knivez

Without any revision for some time on Madara's revival chapters, (despite the epicness that ensues.) if I recall correctly, Kabuto enhanced Madara (think he tells Madara that aswell?) so that could be your answer; Oro not knowing it was possible to do something like that perhaps, so to speak.

I had completely forgotten about that so yeah that is likely the reason why madara is resurrected in his prime you're right. Technically orochimaru should also be able to summon the 3rd in his prime too should he wish to (since he claims to have absorbed all of kabuto's information when he drained his chakra) but yeah I suppose if you already have limitless chakra and are immortal being resurrected in a younger form would just be purely for aesthetic reasons which orochimaru couldn't care less about.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-01-30 16:15:07  
Oro clearly didn't have time to do whatever it is Kabuto did to upgrade Madara either.
 Valefor.Whitetiger
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Whitetiger 2013-01-30 20:19:33  
Just read it. One thought came to mind.

"Oh ***, its about to go down."
 Siren.Piccollo
By Siren.Piccollo 2013-01-31 00:58:10  
just realised something potentially huge the other half of the 9 tails will have been released aswell O.O i dont know what this could mean but perhaps naruto could become even more powerfull?
By Soulstealers 2013-02-03 00:17:14  
Maybe one of the hokage's may rush to the battlefield to help Naruto like Minato. The Hokage's might tell Sasuke that Madara Uchiha knows the information he needs to know.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-02-05 02:14:12  
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/619
 Valefor.Akheilos
サーバ: Valefor
user: Phed
By Valefor.Akheilos 2013-02-05 02:36:11  
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619
By Eijii 2013-02-05 03:03:30  
Oh boy that chapter was amazing even if there was no action "Talk-No-Jutstu" at it's finest... very entertaining.
By Zenaku14 2013-02-05 03:25:16  
Oh boy that chapter was amazing even if there was no action "Talk-No-Jutstu" at it's finest... very entertaining.

When it come to manga i enjoy the talking when it come to action there the anime :)
 Sylph.Rafaras
サーバ: Sylph
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2013-02-05 03:28:37  
I literally was holding my breath from start to finish.
ALL these awesome characters in one chapter is just win.

Also, I was honestly surprised to see how the 1st hokage really is. Never thought he had that care free attitude and his brother, the 2nd hokage, is just bad ***.
By Zenaku14 2013-02-05 03:43:21  
Sylph.Rafaras said: »
I literally was holding my breath from start to finish.
ALL these awesome characters in one chapter is just win.

Also, I was honestly surprised to see how the 1st hokage really is. Never thought he had that care free attitude and his brother, the 2nd hokage, is just bad ***.

Ya 1st hokage just like naruto the 2# remind me of sasuke but i guess that the point.
 Bahamut.Fulgrim
サーバ: Bahamut
user: arouis
By Bahamut.Fulgrim 2013-02-05 04:20:09  
Quality chapter.
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53