Warning To Those Needing Teleports: Truant = Gil Stealer

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Warning to those needing Teleports: Truant = Gil Stealer
Warning to those needing Teleports: Truant = Gil Stealer
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-26 18:47:35  
Was muling and yet again I see people shouting about this player Apparently he invites you after you shout. offers trade and once you pay for your tele he drops you from party and ignores you... pretty sad but here is a fair warning to those in shiva.
Told everyone I'd post about him for them, so hopefully they took my advice and notified a GM.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-04-26 18:52:33  
And looking at his profile, it looks like he's ganking your gil because he's too lazy to quest the teleport scrolls. Unfortunately, he's also too lazy to take 30 seconds out of his day to teleport someone.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-26 21:59:58  
Sterling said:
And looking at his profile, it looks like he's ganking your gil because he's too lazy to quest the teleport scrolls. Unfortunately, he's also too lazy to take 30 seconds out of his day to teleport someone.

^This
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-26 22:02:51  
wow...no one came here and trolled?
well.....HAHAHA YOU GOT SCAMS NOOB!!!!!!11!!!one!!!1

so gm did nothing? x;
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-26 23:49:02  
Ludoggy said:
wow...no one came here and trolled?
well.....HAHAHA YOU GOT SCAMS NOOB!!!!!!11!!!one!!!1

so gm did nothing? x;

Who got scams? I'm a lil confused since I guess I am so noobish and all Mr. oh so cool Ludoggy... or maybe if you thoroughly read the post you would see I posted it for others? Not for me because it didn't happen to me... so, No, I have no idea what the GM's may have told the people that may or may have not reported it... personally, if I needed a Teleport I'd give MYSELF one or ask a LS mate to toss me one.
But thanks for stopping by and showing yet again how drama Queens do their dirty work. Have fun searching the forums for more posts to try and bring your morale up on ^^.

Oh and yeah maybe you meant your post in another way I'm not sure, need to brush up on my stupidity to comprehend half the things you attempt at trolling...
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-27 04:31:25  
Call a GM yet?

Have it done to you, then call a GM.

If he doesn't do it to you, then you can't really say he is a gilstealer tbh. Since this didn't happen to you, you can't really go around saying that he is a gilstealer cause you have 2nd hand information.

Now, if you really want to know of somebody who steals your gil, then lets talk about this tard

Cheirl from Asura.

He demanded 5k for a Vahzl, and wouldn't give me back my 1k. So, I blacklisted that *** and tell people at ever opportunity to not use Cheirl.

Plus, I think he bots ever now and then, but I can't prove that.

Only person on my blacklist really. I don't blacklist anyone unless they pull some stupid ***like this.
 Siren.Enko
サーバ: Siren
user: enko
By Siren.Enko 2009-04-27 04:35:31  
How fekkin sad have people become to skank a few k gil. FFS if it has come to the stage that ya have to *** someone up for 2 or 5k then it would be time to quit the goddam game.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-04-27 05:18:17  
Korpg said:
If he doesn't do it to you, then you can't really say he is a gilstealer tbh. Since this didn't happen to you, you can't really go around saying that he is a gilstealer cause you have 2nd hand information.

nope, but while muling he did it in front of me as they asked for gil back. anything else? not first encounter i've seen either but wth do i know since it didn't "happen" to me... i'm just throwing out 2nd hand info. well when ya visit SHIVA, you'll know wut to expect eh?

btw, took you long enough to get in this topic expected you to be first poster w/ some negative response... too bad lu beat ya to it.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-04-27 05:38:55  
Clowdd said:
Korpg said:

nope, but while muling he did it in front of me as they asked for gil back. anything else? not first encounter i've seen either but wth do i know since it didn't "happen" to me... i'm just throwing out 2nd hand info. well when ya visit SHIVA, you'll know wut to expect eh?

btw, took you long enough to get in this topic expected you to be first poster w/ some negative response... too bad lu beat ya to it.

A) My response wasn't negative at all.
B) Ludoggy is learning how to create drama, give him time, he will get it eventually.
C) Ok then, I'm warned next time I visit Shiva, to not take teleports from Truant. But you still have to admit, thats secondhand information. Firsthand info is when it happens to you, or effect you in some way. Since it didn't, its secondhand. Sorry I have to explain it for ya though, thought it was obvious or however you spell it.