users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Raja/Rani Wins
Raja/Rani Wins
 Carbuncle.Tosic
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Tosic
By Carbuncle.Tosic 2011-12-04 06:23:06  
Hi all. Looking to get help/purchase the two final cats I need for my discenrment abyssite. Finally got my zone wins completed and wanna get this finished!!!
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-12-04 06:45:09  
Carbuncle.Tosic said: »
the two final cats
I always think this when people call them cats.
 Carbuncle.Tosic
By Carbuncle.Tosic 2011-12-04 07:30:27  
Roflmao
 Asura.Mekaider
サーバ: Asura
user: Jynxy
By Asura.Mekaider 2011-12-04 08:20:57  
It's really not hard.

Grab any friends that need the win, go to Port Jeuno, shout out for a Rani/Raja shout group. Offer to lock the items out for people, however if i was you i'd reserve the ring or you could use the ring to get a brewer. If you're advertising on here you probably don't have what it takes to kill Rani w/o brew.

Just get a decent MNK and as many whm's as possible. THF or two for TH.

Raja fight is really simple, just keep beating on it and let whm's keep mnk upright till it dead.

Rani fight is a little more complex, if you can't kill w/o brew, take it down to 60% first. Don't brew it off bat. Get all the procs you need (Blue, red). Once it's @ 60% and brewer does first ws/spell get everyone else well outta range but still close enough for exp. People that got a meteor to the face won't get atma.

That's really all there is to it.

Edit: Might want a backup tank for Rani, apparently he charms. I'm yet to see this in over 20 fights so it shouldn't pose too much of a problem.
 Carbuncle.Tosic
By Carbuncle.Tosic 2011-12-04 18:25:09  
thanks for the advice. Managed to get rani win tonight thanks to joining a really nice linkshell. I proc'd blue but unfortunately it de-aggro'd when we hit a rough patch, which meant no ring- but we'll do her again. Only raja left now for the abyssite, looking forward to it.