Shortbus Einherjar Linkshell Looking For Members.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Shortbus Einherjar linkshell looking for members.
Shortbus Einherjar linkshell looking for members.
 Fenrir.Nicholi
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nicholi
By Fenrir.Nicholi 2009-04-30 16:22:24  
Hello all,

Shortbus Einherjar linkshell is looking for members to help increase the size of its roster for tier progression. Currently, we are on tier 2 and simply need extra people who can show up reliably to make it to the higher tiers.

Our linkshell runs Einherjar on Thursday and Sunday, gathering at 5:00EST and entering around 5:30EST each week. The shell is lead by Urbanmyth, myself and Skarwind.

If your interested, simply contact one of us in game or visit the website (http://z10.invisionfree.com/Speshul) and post a quick application under the Shortbus section.

We ARE willing to go back to tier 1 to get you your feathers so that you can join us in the higher tiers. So, if you and/or your friends are interested in Einherjar and can make these times, feel free to drop us an application and we'll get back to you promptly.

Thanks,
Nicholi
[+]
 Fenrir.Ellatrix
user: Ellatrix
By Fenrir.Ellatrix 2009-05-05 22:06:36  
Don't bother joining anything this guy is involved in, he jumps ship the second he gets what he needs.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-05 22:10:42  
Actually you don't need any feathers to attend TII and TIII runs, it's only the person entering that actually needs wins (not sure what the entering person needs to access TII and TIII, but the rest of the alliance needs nothing).

To fight Odin, the person using the lamp needs all 9 feathers, while every other member needs just 1 feather from each tier.

However:

Ellatrix said:
Don't bother joining anything this guy is involved in, he jumps ship the second he gets what he needs.

That might kill peoples interest a little :D
 Fenrir.Urbanmyth
user: Urbanmyth
By Fenrir.Urbanmyth 2009-05-14 16:00:39  
I would like assure anyone reading this that Nicholi is indeed a trustworthy player, and a long time friend of mine. He's a excellent player, knows his jobs in and out. Him leaving a shell you may have owned may not entirely be because of a gear-related situation. Perhaps it was simply due to a miss-communication or difference in the leading staff of your shell. I honestly do not know why. I do not believe the personal slander was appropriate in this forum and is regarded as rather childish (Yes, I realize that sounds Ironic coming from the guy who named his LS "Shortbus".). Any personal quarrels you may have with Nicholi should be taken up with him in /tell form, as he is not the leader of this shell, and is merely attempting to help bolster our ranks.

I apologize to those of you reading who did have interest in joining a Einherjar shell. If you wish to speak further about it, you may contact Urbanmyth, Skarwind, or Nicholi in game to discuss the shells rules and procedure. You can also visit www.z10.invisionfree.com/Speshul and review our Einherjar section for more details.

Best of luck to you all!
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2009-05-14 16:05:58  
Ellatrix said:

I've known Nicholi a really long time and I have to say that is a lie or a very biased opinion.
I would very much like to avoid making this a drama thread.

Over all it is a very, very friendly shell and we are just hurting for people to get past Tier 2.

If your are looking for an Einherjar linkshell with potential and a friendly family atmosphere then Shortbus is right for you.
[+]
 Fenrir.Shindo
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-05-14 16:12:53  
I haven't partied with Nicholi personally, but I recognize everyone else's name.

Honestly at this point I would only be looking to get an omega ring. Einherjar and Limbus are out of my price range to do regularly. That and I'd only be able to attend Thursday anyways.
 Fenrir.Urbanmyth
By Fenrir.Urbanmyth 2009-05-14 23:48:59  
Shindo said:
I haven't partied with Nicholi personally, but I recognize everyone else's name.

Honestly at this point I would only be looking to get an omega ring. Einherjar and Limbus are out of my price range to do regularly. That and I'd only be able to attend Thursday anyways.

Unfortunately we're at a fairly critical point in time, looking for steady members for both days. I do apologize, but we really need to pick up the solid members who can attend both days, and is in it for the long haul. =\
[+]
 Bahamut.Atrithk
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-05-15 00:02:04  
Urbanmyth said:
Shindo said:

Unfortunately we're at a fairly critical point in time, looking for steady members for both days. I do apologize, but we really need to pick up the solid members who can attend both days, and is in it for the long haul. =\

sage for viral marketing.
 Fenrir.Ellatrix
user: Ellatrix
By Fenrir.Ellatrix 2009-06-05 12:33:44  
Well lets see here:

1. Being warned when he asked to join that he jumps ship
2. Leaving soon after he got the last thing he wanted

Pretty cut and dry to me.
[+]
 Fenrir.Urbanmyth
By Fenrir.Urbanmyth 2009-06-09 23:40:02  
You know, There's beating a dead horse, then there is this. Please spare this thread the flaming, and go about your day. For Christ's sake, It's been a month since your last reply. It's almost like you're doing this for sport. If you really have that much of a issue with Nicholi, I urge you, /tell him. Maybe try resolving your differences? You never know what may happen. Perhaps you two will have a breakthrough and figure this deal out.

In the mean time, please stop the attacks on Nicholi and keep it on topic.
[+]
 Fenrir.Urbanmyth
By Fenrir.Urbanmyth 2009-07-06 12:55:51  
I would like to edit upon this thread instead of making a new one--

Shortbus LS has shaved off Thursdays off our run as the time slots interfere with some of our events that day. We are, however, still seeking new applications currently. Our only run time is Sunday, 5:00PM EST, however we have plans in the near future to expand to a second day as well.

If you would be interested in signing up, please visit www.z10.invisionfree.com/Speshul and apply under the Einherjar section.

We are currently accepting all jobs. Thank you folks, and have a good day.
[+]