How To Test Snapshot?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » How to test Snapshot?
How to test Snapshot?
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-12-18 06:47:07  
I've been reading here, on wiki, and on bg and I've seen all sorts of different things for the amount of snapshot (and % on velocity shot w/ sylvan caban +2). So, I want to figure it out myself, but I've never tested anything. How does one test snapshot percentages? The bonus of velocity shot naked, the bonus of velocity shot w/ sylvan caban +2 augment, the +4 snapshot on BFG, and impulse belt/sylvan beret +2 (though I'd probably agree with those being 3%, seems like a nice odd number for SE). Do you need like a program or something to calculate your actual delay?

Thanks in advance!
 Fenrir.Enternius
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-12-18 06:50:18  
Stopwatch, pretty much.
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-12-18 07:23:54  
Begin shooting with snapshot gear off, move your character so the shot is interrupted. Time when the message appears (that you couldn't shoot because you moved).

Begin shooting with snapshot gear on, move your character so the shot is interrupted. Time when the message appears. Compare.

A program like FRAPS is useful for accurate testing.
 Asura.Vrytreya
サーバ: Asura
user: VZX
By Asura.Vrytreya 2011-12-18 08:19:02  
When I do ranged delay testing back in 2007, I use FRAPS to time it. counting frame by frame
The very first frame I see a miniature of ranged weapon being pulled out, I call the frame time as x
The time when my character jerks a bit (very easy to notice if your character is a mithra for you can see the tail movement isn't smooth anymore), I call the frame time as y
y-x = your total aiming time

Then lastly divide by 30 (assuming you're testing on the place where your fps didn't drop below 30), you got aiming time in second. Without snapshot/velocity/rapid shot, this value should be sitting at your ranged weapon delay/110.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-12-18 08:34:21  
This is the best snapshot testing post, I think:
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/98420-Final-Magian-Empyreon-Armor.?p=4339204&viewfull=1#post4339204