Pup Solo NM Videos.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » pup solo NM videos.
pup solo NM videos.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 8 9 10
 Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Fantasmo
By Quetzalcoatl.Fantasmo 2012-11-04 17:26:03  
So that was a glitch? I seriously thought I was just that gimp(though that still might be true). My weapon skills barely broke 3-400, and my average hits were no more than 50-60, at most. Perhaps they did change or fix the glitch and I just need to better gear my self. Thank you for some actual Pup insight. Not that I don't appreciate your comments, and advise Sylow.
By Malach 2012-11-16 12:14:47  
Is it possible for PUP to solo Tiamat Faf/Nid Behe/KB Adam/Aspi Sky NMs Lim/Tem Hydra Cerb Lamia/Troll/Mamool kings Sea NMs, stuff like old content I guess what I'm asking. If so what is setup?
 Sylph.Thelona
サーバ: Sylph
user: Thelona
By Sylph.Thelona 2012-11-17 07:35:06  
I didn't see anything on Chloris, and sorry, no video. Went in unprepared (no holy's, and yes, awesome at this habit) and got it to 5% (doomed) fairly easily VE tanking.
Used RR MC DG and could have gone with pure dd atmas, chloris hits like a sissy and thunder attachment does all the work with hundred fists.
Figured it may be of interest to those who are working to V knucks.
Alot of Deux ex riding though depending on your doom luck.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-11-17 10:27:14  
A fairly interesting note when it comes to fighting Chloris on pup, if you use Galvanizer in combination with Gnarled Horn, Roaring Laughter, and Razed Ruins, keep at least 1 thunder maneuver up (I was using 2 thunder 1 earth) VE will absolutely wreck Chloris. Don't bother with evasion attachments, since RL is going to cut your evasion anyway, the more hits that could potentially land on VE equal out to be more chances to counter, and with Shock Absorber, Barrier Module and Armor Plate 2 he isn't going to be taking much damage at all. You always have Cannibal Blade and oils to regain VE's HP.

EDIT: As far as Doom goes, I never even saw it until Chloris was really low on HP, at that time you can pretty much just run in and SC with VE and put him in his grave before doom can kill you. I will post a video of Chloris tonight as long as I don't run into issues with Fraps, ever since I switched to the GTX 670's I have had nothing but issues with recording ffxi with fraps.
 Sylph.Thelona
user: Thelona
By Sylph.Thelona 2012-11-17 21:18:54  
Just tried again with a similar method to what you mentioned. The spectators were more concerned than I was. Easy kill.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2012-11-17 23:22:32  
Good to hear, I like fighting him with that much counter because he attacks so much and hits for so little. Glad that setup made it an easy kill for you :D
By nyheen 2012-11-19 00:59:08  
been while since i done a NM video but i plan on starting up sometime.
now Chloris iam working on him. iam in the middle of farming the h2h emp weapon solo/duoing it, one of the reason why i haven't make videos in while + RL stuff><. but iam 25/50 so ill be done sometime on him. once iam ill be on videos again.

Malach said: »
Is it possible for PUP to solo Tiamat Faf/Nid Behe/KB Adam/Aspi Sky NMs Lim/Tem Hydra Cerb Lamia/Troll/Mamool kings Sea NMs, stuff like old content I guess what I'm asking. If so what is setup?

good question most of them long pop time NM i almost never see up so i never have a chance to try it, iam sure lot of the sky NM can be solo by pup, sea NM? sounds fun to try:). maybe i should try the old content pup solo NM videos also.

once i get all my stuff out the way i will be trying all of them NMs!
 Siren.Vanian
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Vanian 2012-11-19 06:31:33  
sky gods are pretty easy, only exception is surviving Suzaku's chainspell, pup can realistically get 134 fire resist to swop into, not sure if that would be enough to lower damage to a reasonable level
By Malach 2012-11-19 06:46:48  
That's cool, I'm guessing Kirin is not? What would you recommend PUP+soulsoother or let VE tank?
 Phoenix.Gameesh
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2012-11-19 06:54:00  
As a Puppetmaster main I fully support this topic =)
Me and Muffin have solo'd many crazy things in Abyssea (including Kutharai and Sippoy).
By nyheen 2012-11-20 22:42:30  
Malach said: »
That's cool, I'm guessing Kirin is not? What would you recommend PUP+soulsoother or let VE tank?

he maybe a bit way to much for me but ill try him it just i would have to farm all the pops for him. and do few warm up battles on him once i get my weapon and things done ill be putting out more videos and he may end up being on the list:)
By nyheen 2012-12-04 10:04:27  
been while since i put out a video and i wanted to try this guy out

mess up on the editing little ><
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2012-12-06 22:43:57  
That's a nice solo. I've duo'ed it, never solo though.
By Soulstealers 2012-12-16 03:01:15  
Have any Puppetmasters attemted to solo any TOAU King's?
 Siren.Balias
user: Balias
By Siren.Balias 2012-12-18 15:20:22  
Soulstealers said: »
Have any Puppetmasters attemted to solo any TOAU King's?

I'd like to see a video of that, interested in attempting to do them myself, just don't know where to start.
 Siren.Balias
user: Balias
By Siren.Balias 2012-12-18 15:23:07  
nyheen said: »

I attempted to solo him on SMN, garuda and shiva were getting raped by him. Barely survived for 1 or 2 BP's, kiting skills are a necessity if you do it on smn.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [143 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Balloon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-05-10 14:40:36  
Does anybody know how the Bloodbathed crown nm works? Can I auto pull on of the lesser mobs too me, or will they all link?

Edit: It's really been that long since people solo'd things on pup? :(
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-05-11 12:23:26  

So this is possible now, I guess.

I did timeout at 10%, but I also spent some time doing some dumb stuff, farming Gears, not trying to pop HQ, etc.

I also made some dumb mistakes, like thinking that Cannibal Blade was magic damage instead of slashing (thus using it to try and negate the damage) and not putting on Eraser. And having to change midway through to configure attachments properly (Hence my hp)

I could also have had a better pet set. (I was wearing one, but BMN)

Also Volt gun might be an idea here, since it is quite potent now.

I also love how buff knockout is now, does 1200 dmg + Skillchain damage on nms and fodder.

I'd say with Guig earring and decent attachments that this is entirely possible just using reward, and not having to rely on Cannibal Blade or Meds
[+]
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-05-12 06:37:45  
Needed a pair of Nimues tights, so decided to see if I could solo that bcnm.

The Pop item nms were much more difficult. The dragoon was evasive, and his jumps hit incredibly hard.
 Cerberus.Dirkoni
user: dirkoni
By Cerberus.Dirkoni 2013-06-02 15:34:30  
http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/dirkoni/media/FF/eft_that_moogle.mp4.html

Smash! A Malevolent Menace solo... nothing special, but fun.
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2013-06-02 16:33:37  
Siren.Balias said: »
nyheen said: »

YouTube Video Placeholder

I attempted to solo him on SMN, garuda and shiva were getting raped by him. Barely survived for 1 or 2 BP's, kiting skills are a necessity if you do it on smn.

How'd you manage to poison?
By Puppetmaster 2013-06-04 15:20:01  
I managed to solo Buarainech, one of the HNM Fomors in the past (Garlage Citadel S) with sharpshot
 Sylph.Jkun
user: Jkun
By Sylph.Jkun 2013-06-04 21:34:18  
Not a video but uh, Sharpshop + Alternator can take down all Tier 3 ZNMs, which is kinda neat.

The only one that gave me a wee bit of trouble were Dracula + Astral Flow, Nuhn's gnash, and making sure hate is kept on the Automaton when fighting Experimental Lamia before it charms. The rest were cake, give them a try!
[+]
By Puppetmaster 2013-06-05 00:34:48  
Adding to the list, I soloed the final battle of Wings of the Goddess (the fight against both liliths) using solely sharpshot + alternator
 Fenrir.Luckycharmss
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Luckycharmss 2013-06-05 00:47:33  
Cerberus.Balloon said: »

So this is possible now, I guess.

I did timeout at 10%, but I also spent some time doing some dumb stuff, farming Gears, not trying to pop HQ, etc.

I also made some dumb mistakes, like thinking that Cannibal Blade was magic damage instead of slashing (thus using it to try and negate the damage) and not putting on Eraser. And having to change midway through to configure attachments properly (Hence my hp)

I could also have had a better pet set. (I was wearing one, but BMN)

Also Volt gun might be an idea here, since it is quite potent now.

I also love how buff knockout is now, does 1200 dmg + Skillchain damage on nms and fodder.

I'd say with Guig earring and decent attachments that this is entirely possible just using reward, and not having to rely on Cannibal Blade or Meds

lol just did this timed out @4%
 Cerberus.Cruxus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2013-06-05 13:20:09  
Sylph.Jkun said: »
Not a video but uh, Sharpshop + Alternator can take down all Tier 3 ZNMs, which is kinda neat. The only one that gave me a wee bit of trouble were Dracula + Astral Flow, Nuhn's gnash, and making sure hate is kept on the Automaton when fighting Experimental Lamia before it charms. The rest were cake, give them a try!

I had an extra pop for the vampire sitting in my MH so I decided to give him a shot when i got my alternator, used VE but same result with less issues with HP for him ^^

I also started working on an Ochain for pld, and using pup to solo the items. Irongiants are a joke, the T3's are relatively easy, with Levi one needing some kiting space and Deus/activate recast riding, and Azdaja was a joke as well, with only needing to activate once due to Doom effect killing maton once, other than that I sat back and sipped down some yagudo drink...lol
 Cerberus.Ganlere
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2013-06-05 13:57:01  
Which atmas and attachments would you recommend for the T3 fights and Azdaja?
 Cerberus.Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2013-06-05 14:33:56  
As far as atmas I use:
RR/Vicissitude/Mounted Champion

I've used that with VE frame for pretty much all the fights, you not gonna win a dmg race, but you don't really feel like you need to worry about healing, and String Clipper is nice (2k~3k) I'm sure you can swap out one of the two regen atmas in some cases but those are your "safe" atma's, prob could do Ducal Guard for maton as well.

(Side note: If you have Role Reversal merited, which I have no idea why you wouldn't, you can use that to assist with keeping maton cured since you'll be sitting back and get that hp restored with atma)

As far as attachments, I really don't have it nailed down, I've been experimenting with a few but I typically stick with a couple static ones:

Optic Fiber/(Regen II) can't remember for life of me what it's called
Attuner/Ten. Spring II
Coiler/Target Marker
Steam Jacket

Other than those I've switched out to see how well it changes the fights.

I also use Anwig with:
-DT and 5% Haste, use Cirque +2 pants for combat skill increase and relic hands for added haste.
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-05 14:55:11  
When I use DG on pup it's somewhat broken. Doesn't seem to trigger until under 25% hp instead of 50 (for players). I got DG solely for pup and was very very disappointed with it, since it seems to function atypically for puppets :(.
 Cerberus.Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2013-06-05 15:22:53  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
When I use DG on pup it's somewhat broken. Doesn't seem to trigger until under 25% hp instead of 50 (for players). I got DG solely for pup and was very very disappointed with it, since it seems to function atypically for puppets :(.

That's kind of sad to hear, I never got it due to not seeing a reason as to why I would need it since I never thought of trying to solo anything with maton pre-alternator. Was planning on getting it to test it out in one of my farming runs for souls/horns, but seems like it wouldn't be worth the time spent
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 8 9 10