フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Apoc Level 99 Info
Apoc Level 99 Info
First Page 2
 Ragnarok.Unctgtg
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Dbill
By Ragnarok.Unctgtg 2012-01-13 08:55:56  
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/19515-dev1065-Relic-Mythic-and-Empyrean-Weapon-Upgrades?p=261285&viewfull=1#post261285

I could careless about stage 2, its stage one that I will accept. These stats include all of them.

3572 Apocalypse Rare Ex
DMG:167
Delay:513
Accuracy+40 "Catastrophe"(+40%) Additional effect: Blind
Increased chance of dealing extra damage

Afterglow (Increases Accuracy and Ranged Accuracy)
By Quiznor 2012-01-13 09:08:24  
It never ceases to amaze me on how many different ways people can *** up "I could care less"

This new one "i could careless" is something new i've never seen before.thank you :D
[+]
 Ragnarok.Returner
user: Nameless
By Ragnarok.Returner 2012-01-13 09:10:24  
It looks like Apoc users will be spamming Cata instead of Entropy now. Nothing has changed for GS as nothing was added to Torcleaver damage and no one will spam Scourge over Resolution even with the 40% bonus. However, empy afterglow does help the party the most.
 Phoenix.Darriken
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Darriken 2012-01-13 09:12:04  
I'm going to assume the "increased chance of dealing extra damage" is just the ODD proc now being said in the description?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-01-13 09:24:46  
*hidden effect - aftermath is magic haste and passes cap*
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-01-13 09:26:53  
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
*hidden effect - aftermath haste is it's own category and is added on top of the old cap

fixed*
[+]
 Carbuncle.Crollion
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-01-13 09:29:13  
could be or it could be like a diff ODD im gonna test it once i get home gonna jump on test server and play with apoc see if anything new comes up.

regardless so really cant wait to end my apoc now and start smashin trials!
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-01-13 09:38:27  
Quiznor said: »
It never ceases to amaze me on how many different ways people can *** up "I could care less"

This new one "i could careless" is something new i've never seen before.thank you :D

If you think about it, if you could care less, that means you have some level of care, and that it could go down. It's actually "I couldn't care less," because you don't care at all. But irregardless* of all that, you're right, it's silly.

*another one
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-01-13 09:56:30  
Ragnarok.Unctgtg said: »
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/19515-dev1065-Relic-Mythic-and-Empyrean-Weapon-Upgrades?p=261285&viewfull=1#post261285 I could careless about stage 2, its stage one that I will accept. These stats include all of them. 3572 Apocalypse Rare Ex DMG:167 Delay:513 Accuracy+40 "Catastrophe"(+40%) Additional effect: Blind Increased chance of dealing extra damage Afterglow (Increases Accuracy and Ranged Accuracy)

I'm happy with this. Can finish Apoc stage 1 and then focus on my other weapons. Afterglow increase ACC for pty is a cruel joke lol.
 Ragnarok.Unctgtg
By Ragnarok.Unctgtg 2012-01-13 10:15:00  
"Accuracy+40 "Catastrophe"(+40%) Additional effect: Blind"

So question becomes now, would it be +40% extra on top of 25% we got at 90 or is that combined? I would assume the first.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-01-13 10:21:05  
"Accuracy+40 "Catastrophe"(+40%) Additional effect: Blind" So question becomes now, would it be +40% extra on top of 25% we got at 90 or is that combined? I would assume the first.

I'd say the first as well. Although it'll actually equate to 59.pi% and someone will keep editing serf's information on the actual value.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2012-01-13 10:22:08  

Considering it's a relic weapon, they should do something with this "gear haste" and allow us Apoc holders to exceed the normal cap. Would be sweet if SE did that. Then again, it's SE ...
 Ragnarok.Unctgtg
By Ragnarok.Unctgtg 2012-01-13 10:22:34  
but 40% more is insane. I approve of SE. Hurry up Ashman catch up already. Or do you need a Relic Loan?
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-01-13 10:23:38  
Lakshmi.Neboh said: »

Considering it's a relic weapon, they should do something with this "gear haste" and allow us Apoc holders to exceed the normal cap. Would be sweet if SE did that. Then again, it's SE ...
You do realize the cap is there for a reason right?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2012-01-13 10:26:50  
Siren.Thoraeon said: »

But of course, but it would be nice if it allowed to exceed that. For example how Aegis breaks the MDT cap. Then again, that's MDT but you kinda get the idea ...
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-01-13 10:30:17  

But of course, but it would be nice if it allowed to exceed that. For example how Aegis breaks the MDT cap. Then again, that's MDT but you kinda get the idea ...
80% delay reduction (current cap) = 5x attack speed
90% delay reduction (if Apoc broke cap) = 10x attack speed

A little different than Aegis breaking cap.
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2012-01-13 10:32:41  
Pretty sure it is 40% overall boost. I just think that with the lvl 99 version, SE wants to be transparent about the past "hidden" effects. So back then, it was 25% boost to the WS plus occasional extra damage but no where to be found on the weapon description, now they want to show everything on the weapon.

40% on top of the 25% seems to be too odd of a number anyway.
 Ragnarok.Unctgtg
By Ragnarok.Unctgtg 2012-01-13 10:37:42  
Hell any boost I am happy with.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2012-01-13 10:46:00  
Just anxious to see what the "final" version of the weapon presents really.
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-01-13 10:48:40  

What do you mean? Its all explained already.
 Ragnarok.Unctgtg
By Ragnarok.Unctgtg 2012-01-13 10:49:35  
Cerberus.Taint said: »

What do you mean? Its all explained already.

In great detail. Or you want to know what we have to kill? I have a funny funny feeling it will be, 20k or 50k xp in dynamis, paper, fragment, shard as well.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2012-01-13 10:51:07  

The thing w/ Aegis, that cap was already there and they let it be exceeded.

For haste, the cap was much higher than it is now, then they scaled it back big time. They're never lifting that cap again, lol
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2012-01-13 10:55:29  
4.05 ftp with neck/gorget for lvl 99 cata seems to be very nice. Probably just slightly lower than Entropy in damage output (if at capped accuracy), but much much better in utility.
 Ragnarok.Returner
By Ragnarok.Returner 2012-01-13 10:56:42  
I think what they have on the test server right now is 1000 of that item from DL i forgot the name. For empy it is 3000 riftxxxx.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-01-13 10:58:25  
but 40% more is insane. I approve of SE. Hurry up Ashman catch up already. Or do you need a Relic Loan?

I will need a loan at some point but I'm nowhere near done yet. Off the top of my head (at work atm) I'm 10/16, 9/62, 6/100(70 with loan). The holidays killed our farming and I can't do runs on mondays or thursdays. The bright side is that when we actually go, we average 300 currency on weekdays and more on weekends. When we're done focusing on touches and relic gear for the people who help me I'll be able to clean house even more.
 Carbuncle.Crollion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-01-13 11:02:14  
man i gotta come over to rag lol if u guys toss out loans like nothing jesus i had to pull teeth just to get my LS mates to loan me the final 30 100s for when im ready.

but then again im 6/70 on final stage pretty much solo so i cant complain really the closer i get the more excited i get to finishing this weapon :)
 Cerberus.Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-01-13 11:05:14  
Ragnarok.Returner said: »
4.05 ftp with neck/gorget for lvl 99 cata seems to be very nice. Probably just slightly lower than Entropy in damage output (if at capped accuracy), but much much better in utility.

I'm sure it will be a straight additive like it is currently, which is better then a fTP boost.

(167+26+90) x 4.05) x 2.25 = 2578
((167+26+90) x 2.95) x 2.25) x 1.4 = 2629

DA is 3215 vs 3521
 Ragnarok.Unctgtg
By Ragnarok.Unctgtg 2012-01-13 11:09:22  
Crollion, most relic holders know each other for upgrading and we try work with each other to find loans or parts of loans or point them in the right direction. Plus Ashman has been a friend for nearly 5 years or longer.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Crollion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-01-13 11:14:44  
ya i know how u feel got some fellow relic builders in my LS one flat out struck a deal with me if hes done before me i loan him the 30 from my stage 4 to end him off and vise versa.

its nice to see good hearted people in this game still as apposed to those who just want want want and dont know how to help others out.
 Ragnarok.Unctgtg
By Ragnarok.Unctgtg 2012-01-13 11:17:08  
Carbuncle.Crollion said: »
ya i know how u feel got some fellow relic builders in my LS one flat out struck a deal with me if hes done before me i loan him the 30 from my stage 4 to end him off and vise versa.

its nice to see good hearted people in this game still as apposed to those who just want want want and dont know how to help others out.

Oh don't think we give it straight out, we want something to hold onto of value until you give it back to us.
First Page 2