WoE No Coins?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Walk of Echoes » WoE no coins?
WoE no coins?
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2012-01-16 00:48:13  
i know they changed the system. appertnly mobs don't drop coins like they use to. and i figured id go give it a try. and gave me a chance to play with my BST.

so i go and kill ~10 - 14 crabs and all i get was temp items.
the event ends. and i get nada...

i don't know about you. but i liked being able to solo my coins

depending on a group is ok if its optimal and increases productivity. but its almost impossible to get groups together with a sever population of 1,400 during prime time.
 Phoenix.Pooman
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Pooman
By Phoenix.Pooman 2012-01-16 00:57:38  
It's been like that for a while. Now you have to clear the entire zone, which gives everyone their own items in a chest that appears in the end.
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2012-01-16 01:07:14  
I like how nobody can leech now. but i find it unnecessary to make it to where you can't solo even at a painstakingly slow pace
By Kieron 2012-01-16 01:16:25  
I like how they decided to increase the work and effort to obtain an inferior weapon.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2012-01-16 10:20:28  
Come on. Do flux 7, you can probably duo it, coins drop like crazy. 1 mob. People spam is all the time on my server. There is no added work for an "inferior" weapon.
 Shiva.Keman
サーバ: Shiva
user: Keman
By Shiva.Keman 2012-01-16 10:38:24  
I will agree, it is not really "added work" infact I think it is a whole lot easier (and I mean a whole lot easier, but then again I was very unluky on the old system) to get 30 coins on the new system then the old one if you are able to spam wins like on #7.

The problem now a days is having people actually do WoE, On shiva it seems to only be done alot during Japanese Primetimes.

I would say just /search the area to see who is in and go really late at night or in the mornings est when alot of people are in there.
 Cerberus.Weissberv
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Weissberv
By Cerberus.Weissberv 2012-01-16 10:46:34  
The drops are shared out between however many people are there at the end of the run. So more people = less chance of coins, pouches and items. You'll get more logs though. Try to low man some of the fluxes.
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2012-01-16 11:21:29  
Also, there are actually a lot of people that want to do WoE, but people have gotten lazy anymore. I did a /shout this Saturday for flux 15 and got bombarded with tells. Put up a post, ask people to go.

Its same mentality as back in the 75 days - man I stood around for 5 hours lfp and no invites. Yeah dufus, along with the 50 other dd's in seek waiting for pt instead of making one.

And yes the old fluxes are low -manable. 7 drops pouches the most consistantly.

GL - but if anything WoE got easier not harder. (Full time RR anyone?)
[+]
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2012-01-16 12:15:26  
Ragnarok.Harpunnik said: »
Also, there are actually a lot of people that want to do WoE, but people have gotten lazy anymore. I did a /shout this Saturday for flux 15 and got bombarded with tells. Put up a post, ask people to go.

Its same mentality as back in the 75 days - man I stood around for 5 hours lfp and no invites. Yeah dufus, along with the 50 other dd's in seek waiting for pt instead of making one.

And yes the old fluxes are low -manable. 7 drops pouches the most consistantly.

GL - but if anything WoE got easier not harder. (Full time RR anyone?)

Its easier if u have "decent" summoners. When u got naked summones, doing 200dmg PC's on Mingyi not so much easy lol

Its b@@@tch on bahamut to do WoE cause its only packed during JP primetime. Otherwise its like 3-4 people in zone during NA/EU hours..

BTW was ur shout/ffxiah post successful? I wanna try something similar on bahamut.
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2012-01-17 08:37:19  
I haven't seen too many lame SMN here. The misconception about WoE is you need SMN, you don't. I haven't figured out 15 yet w/o SMN, but I'm sure it could be done.

In the other fluxes, I've cleared a lot of them with little to no SMN, and it is actually easier without them sometimes. Less death, more working together, instead of every man for himself, good luck getting through all the garudas and levithans.

And yes, it is same on here, JP prime time is when to go if you just want to go and do it. I'm not exactly sure why no one else does it, but it is fairly annoying. I get peeved about the "inferior" weapons or NQ empy comments. The weapons aren't terrible and they are easy to get. I have a level 99 Shamash, and tbh, it shells out some heavy damage. The armor in some of the fluxes is useful and worth a good bit of gil as well.

And yes my shout was sucessful. We cleared twice, then some people left. Third run I was reluctant to go in, but my friends wanted to try again and we went. Problem is we had some randoms stray in and they dragged most of the zone mobs down to us and mpk'ed all of us, despite our sac pulling team's efforts. Big tip tho, most people don't understand zone alliance/pt hate, so disband the pt's when you get in, and reform them if you'd like once you are down below fighting. It also seems like dancer is fairly effective at stunning Mingyi, so that may be another important piece of the puzzle.