フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Voidwatch » Sphere effect
Sphere effect
 Cerberus.Punky
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Cerbpunky
By Cerberus.Punky 2012-01-16 08:33:03  
Has anyone done any testing on this. What Im wanting to find out is

1. if you have 2 spheres equipped (from body and atmacite) does it give benefit of both to people

2. If 2+ people in parties have a sphere do you get both or how does it decide which you get?
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2012-01-19 01:18:21  
There are 9 sphere benefits one can recieve, 6 from bodies (STP, MAB, CRIT, DA, HASTE, FASTCAST) and 3 from atmacites (REFRESH, REGEN, REGAIN).

There's no overlap between bodies and atmacites. Thus it's only with atmacites that one may be able to achieve a stacked effect. However you can only receive the benefit off the person with higher leveled atmacite should two people have the same one equipped.

Also sphere effects will only stack with atmacites that you have equipped that effect only ou. Eg Coercion + Promises... hope this helps.

== FOR REFERENCE ==

Here are the 6 bodies that have sphere effects:
1. Fazheluo R. Mail: STP+6
2. Anhur Robe: MAB+5
3. Mextli Harness: CRIT RATE +3
4. Mekira Meikogai: DA+3
5. Toci's Harness : HASTE+2
6. Heka's Kalasiris:FC+5

Here are the 3 atmacites that have sphere effects:
1. Atmacite of Devotion: REFRESH+1 (levels: 1, 5, 10), +2 (level 15)
2. Atmacite of Exhortation: REGEN+1 (levels 1, 5), +2 (level 10), +3 (level 15)
3. Atmacite of Promises: REGAIN +1 (level 10), +2 (level 15)
 Carbuncle.Sanders
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sanders
By Carbuncle.Sanders 2012-01-19 01:37:05  
I was wondering this exact thing.

So if a party of six members stood within 10' all with different sphere atmacite (or gear), each member would have five sphere effects? Or is there a cap?

All I knew is that the same sphere effect does not stack if multiple players have it (and that the sphere 'user' of course does not gain the effect).
By Creecreelo 2012-01-19 01:45:51  
I'm fairly certain you can only have one sphere effect, from either armor or atmacite, active at a time.

Think the first sphere effect you come into contact with is the one that stays in effect, even if other people with sphere effects come near ya, provided that original sphere effect stays by you.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [77 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Karuyag
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Karuyag
By Ragnarok.Karuyag 2012-04-05 11:53:40  
Do atmacites work on pets... and if thats the case... Do the sphere effects work from pet to party?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [385 days between previous and next post]
By Massakre 2013-04-25 14:38:53  
Im very curious about this myself, Will a sphere from a body transfer to my pet? I dont have any sphere items yet so I cant test, can somebody that has tested please reply