users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » Tonatiuh Axe
Tonatiuh Axe
 Cerberus.Godlyhank
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Godlyhank
By Cerberus.Godlyhank 2012-01-22 07:50:31  
I was just wondering if anyone has used this, and if this axe is a worth while axe to grab for a WAR/NIN? Many thanks.
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-01-22 08:27:41  
The delay is bad, the base damage is not so impressive and you need the right moon phase to squeeze the increase out of it.
If you are into axes on WAR just make a Farsha or a Magian Axe. They both offer better stats.
 Odin.Almont
サーバ: Odin
user: Almont
By Odin.Almont 2012-01-22 08:36:17  
Odin.Sheelay said: »
If you are into axes on WAR just use them to proc Blue, then put them away and pull out your Gaxe.

Fixed.

Ok sorry, on a more serious note: There's no real reason to use it unless you just want to goof around with it on stuff that doesn't matter. The moon phase thing is a pain in the ***, and... Yeah pretty much what Sheelay already noted.
 Cerberus.Godlyhank
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Godlyhank
By Cerberus.Godlyhank 2012-01-22 10:52:37  
Odin.Almont said: »
Odin.Sheelay said: »
If you are into axes on WAR just use them to proc Blue, then put them away and pull out your Gaxe.

Fixed.

Ok sorry, on a more serious note: There's no real reason to use it unless you just want to goof around with it on stuff that doesn't matter. The moon phase thing is a pain in the ***, and... Yeah pretty much what Sheelay already noted.

Aha, i see what u did thar ;) Yea dude thanks all for the info, il start working on trials for axe and GA now then (lucky i have both skilled) I switch between axes and GA depending on situation and mood ^.^