日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Body options for TP
Body options for TP
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2012-01-31 08:32:13  
I've been using this for awhile now for TP, ever since Abyssea became lol.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/11094/sylvan-caban-2

I was researching some relic +2 stats and I saw this:

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Scout%27s_Jerkin_%2B2

Now I'm all for ranged attack and delay when I can get it. But the augment on this caught my eye kind of hard. Now I'm indecisive.

Delay/Ranged Attack bonus from Velocity shot, or 5% chance to OAT all the time.

I'm not TOO worried about the R accuracy loss since I'll be coming into a Yoichinoyumi pretty soon here. I have many ways to supplement ranged accuracy if I need it.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-01-31 08:40:31  
You can always have your ranged attack start in snapshot gear and finish in high ranged attack/acc gear. It only has to be at the start of the shot, you can finish in whatever you like.

As far as the snapshot vs. OAT, it sounds like the old haste vs. double attack arguement. I'd take the lower delay over a chance of something occuring.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-01-31 10:54:59  
I'm not exactly sure how that works for rapid shot, in retrospect. I would assume that some rapid shot, with weaker impact, is better than none.

Still you can have your snapshot, and damage output/stp/whatever in the same shot.
 Phoenix.Midsummernight
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Taruchan
By Phoenix.Midsummernight 2012-02-02 17:36:48  
Augmented Sct. Jerkin +2 also improves Snapshot itself. Using a stopwatch, it seemed to be a flat -10% aiming delay with 5/5 merits. Probably needs further testing, but using a 600 delay gun, it was noticeable.

Edit: In conclusion, I'd still use Sylvan+2 on stuff that actually matters (ie not Abyssea fodder NMs) when Double Shot isn't up.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-02-02 17:49:43  
Phoenix.Midsummernight said: »
Augmented Sct. Jerkin +2 also improves Snapshot itself. Using a stopwatch, it seemed to be a flat -10% aiming delay with 5/5 merits. Probably needs further testing, but using a 600 delay gun, it was noticeable.

Edit: In conclusion, I'd still use Sylvan+2 on stuff that actually matters (ie not Abyssea fodder NMs) when Double Shot isn't up.
Is there actual FRAPS'd testing on this anywhere? Two unrelated enhancements from a single augment is unique among relic +2 so I'm inclined to call ***.

Also, you don't need Double Shot active for the jerkin to proc.
 Phoenix.Midsummernight
By Phoenix.Midsummernight 2012-02-02 18:03:23  
Anyone can hop on test server for a whole 5 mins, get Thunderstick or whatever from splintery chest, get fully augmented body from Magian, and do a quick test. Probably easier than waiting for some elusive "FRAPS testing" that may very well never happen due to the lack of interest for RNG.
Also my DS comment was referring to the fact that with DS(JA) actually up, the proc rate would justify using Jerkin +2 over something like Caban +2.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-02-02 18:22:01  
Your "quick test" is my "eyeballing", and additional DS is made less effective by having Double Shot up, not more.
[+]
 Phoenix.Midsummernight
By Phoenix.Midsummernight 2012-02-02 18:31:20  
Didn't think I'd have to elaborate, but you seem to be somewhat prone to misinterpreting other people's statements when replying. While I'm at it, sorry for actually being part of those few people who go out and test stuff themselves and share it instead of waiting for wikis to get updated and take everything for granted. I suppose that's how you welcome a new person to the forums, anyhow.

First, I wouldn't call 600 delay being reduced by 20% (snapshot merits AND enhancement from jerkin, supposedly) eyeballing, since it's a pretty substantial decrease in aiming delay. Again, anyone who's interested enough can go ahead and do more testing.
Second, I keep mentioning DS in regard to the bonus damage added by vanilla Sct. Jerkin+2, let alone if augment adds more DS procs.