フォーラム » FFXI » General » RMT video
RMT video
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-11 12:38:00  
Tbest must of forgtten all the times where RMT just owned an area, nm, hnm, sky or whatever.
"QQ Leave us farmers alone...its the big bad white man putting us all down"
all bs, if you hate farming gold go work in a coal mine or a KFC.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 12:45:03  
Lu, I can honestly say that RMT have never directly affected me. I don't farm often and I don't camp NM's often. Plus, when I do, they drop rare/ex items 99% of the time.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-11 12:48:07  
Thats why you were never affected by them. For everyone else I'm sure the rmt have affected them negatively before.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 12:50:37  
Yeah, because that makes it ok to wish bad things upon them. You know what they say...

An eye for an eye will only make the world blind.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-11 12:51:49  
Wishing bad things is just venting.
Unless someone here is a nutjob no one really wants to see all these people hurt.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 12:56:31  
Ooohhhh... So you're just kidding.... Riiight... My bad... I thought there were still people out there like myself that actually mean things when they say them.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-11 12:59:29  
How many people do you know that say "I'm gonna kill my boss, he's such an ***"
then actually kill him?
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 13:01:26  
lol... In this day and age you can get in a LOT of trouble for making any type of threat, even if it is an empty one. Try this one on for size.. Go fly somewhere and have a problem with your ticket. Now tell them you're going to cause any amount of harm to anyone in the airport or do something to the plane. Let's see where that gets you.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-11 13:03:18  
I dont need to, I know it happens.
Just because people make a big fuss about it doesnt mean it will happen.

so...about killing your boss...how many people do you know have done something like that?
 Phoenix.Jile
サーバ: Phoenix
user: JileFFXI
By Phoenix.Jile 2009-05-11 13:03:48  
Jesus some of these people posting on this thread must be living under a rock or don't play this game enough to be posting here like they know what they're talking about.

RMT is a disease, an infection that drives, controls and effects every real FFXI player's "lives".

Please don't try and convince us that somehow RMT should be ignored while we get our 25 /tell's a day from brogame *** with their coupon code.

Or when a group of taru blm's with lvl1 armor and weapons try to take over your camp, you can move your party but I'll report them for suspected RMT activity.

Farming, crafting, PT'ing - the RMT infect area's needed for honest players.

So the RMT loving (likely previous gil buying people) need to find somewhere else to get patted on the back for their "good job". While they like their cheating tools and hacks, etc - we know them to be soulless scum that needs banned on sight.

I would love for them to start showing up on the boat in Mhara again - charm/leave is ready and waiting for them to return.
[+]
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-11 13:05:21  
Hmm...1....2.....3......none
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 13:05:24  
You'd be the first, Lu. Sorry, people I know are mature enough to mean what they say and not joke about such things.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-11 13:10:43  
You really must be living under a rock to have never heard anyone say "im gonna stab him" "Im gonna key his car" and not do it.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 13:12:43  
Or the people I choose to spend my time with understand the gravity of any threat.
[+]
 Ifrit.Rikiyame
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Rikiyame
By Ifrit.Rikiyame 2009-05-11 13:18:05  
The other major factor that people don't get about the whole selling of virtual items: There's no tax. As Julian Dibbell found out when he tried to claim his $10k wages to the IRS, they don't tax virtual items. At least, not yet.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-11 13:18:58  
you are lying to strengthen your argument or you really are living with your head in the ground.
[+]
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-11 13:24:11  
Oh, c'mon...saying you're going to "wait in an alley to kick the ***out of your boss" is perfectly normal, and 99% of people are never really gonna do it. Unless, of course, they work at the Post Office. Then it's more like 50%.

I wish harm on people that treat me like ***all the time, metaphorically speaking. I don't actually want them to be harmed obviously...it's how people blow off steam.

Prolly why I derive so much pleasure from running over pedestrians in GTAIV. I would never do it in real life, so I get to vicariously live out my fantasies in a video game. The people that really DO go out there and maim and murder people are the ones that prolly don't HAVE that outlet.
 Caitsith.Amonk
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Amonk
By Caitsith.Amonk 2009-05-11 13:26:33  
ITT: Q.Q pplz hurtin mai gaem 2 fed familie
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-11 13:27:27  
Rowland said:
Probably why we haven't heard Jack Thompson's name lately. He gave up trying to blame video games on people's behavior.

I think a judge told him he couldn't be a lawyer for awhile because of this too.

yeps.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-11 13:30:57  
Ya Jack Thompson is a retard.
 Pandemonium.Aravol
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-05-11 13:34:15  
need less retards
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 13:41:09  
You can say I'm lying or have my head in the ground all you want. Some people just don't take pleasure in inflicting harm on others or even the thought of it.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-11 13:42:07  
talking behind someones back and them never knowing isnt hurting anyone.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 13:49:23  
There's a difference between 'venting' about what someone has done or how it made you feel and 'threatening' or wishing things upon someone.

Here's an example for you:

Venting: My boss is such a jerk... They made me work late w/o giving me notice yet again! They can be very unfair sometimes!

Threatening: My boss is such a jerk! I'm going to kill them and their family!
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-11 13:53:19  
Tbest said:
Threatening: My boss is such a jerk! I'm going to kill them and their family!

yeah, but I would argue that being able to tell the difference between an actual threat, and a fictitious one, is a pretty important skill to have as an adult. How many people actually worry that the person saying "I'm gonna kick your *** if you ever do that again" is actually going to result in the other person literally jumping on you and kicking your ***? ESPECIALLY in a work setting?

If that's the case, I could have sued like every employer and co-worker I've ever had lol.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-11 13:55:40  
*Shrugs.* Whatever I guess. lol
Maybe it's due to working in a professional setting as opposed to someone who's working at the local Wal-Mart.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-11 13:59:22  
Tbest said:
*Shrugs.* Whatever I guess. lol
Maybe it's due to working in a professional setting as opposed to someone who's working at the local Wal-Mart.

People I know that work in offices and such actually do that ***MORE then people that don't...because in retail, you never know if someone is a lunatic ex-con and will actually hunt you down.