users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Seiryu's kote + barrage question
Seiryu's kote + barrage question
 Sylph.Knala
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2012-02-25 17:38:55  
I'll start with barrage since i think i already know the answer just need confirmation, gear that enhances barrage must be worn for the subsequent ranged attack correct?

(i currently lack af+1 hands and need to redo my ASA pants so i use seiryu's kote atm)

And my question on seiryu's kote is what would be the best augments to get on them (i use them for last stand or are there better last stand hand peices?)

I was thinking STP Ratkk and crit perhaps... since i use them for barrage currently.
 Ragnarok.Chronosphere
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Chronosphere 2012-02-25 17:53:37  
Yes, you have to keep all Barrage+ pieces on for the actual hit.

As far as Seiryu's augments go, the main augments are going to only be STP/Crit (the only useful ones that is) with a small chance at RATK/STR/etc from the random augment pool.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-02-25 17:55:51  
id kill for a rattk or mab augment on seiryu kote ;-;
 Sylph.Knala
By Sylph.Knala 2012-02-25 19:06:42  
thing is once i get my hands done, i will only be using them for ws'n and last stand cant crit naturally right?
 Ragnarok.Chronosphere
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Chronosphere 2012-02-25 20:11:19  
Sylph.Knala said: »
thing is once i get my hands done, i will only be using them for ws'n and last stand cant crit naturally right?

Nope, it cannot. Unless you like farming sky or have other jobs that would benefit from the augments, it is a waste to do it. I could say 'Use the crit to help your Barrage', but once you get Bracers +1 then there is no point.
 Sylph.Knala
By Sylph.Knala 2012-02-26 00:32:05  
ah then i'd probably want to shoot for stp + some combo of str ratk/acc, also... your avatar disturbs me x.x