Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 163 164 165 ... 861 862 863
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2013-03-12 10:52:00  
I have everything but gs on NIN and I only won rank 4 once. I would get it for NIN but doesn't seem worth it on a NIN with 85 Kannagi, and just the regular AF3+2, Thaumas, and relic +2 build lol. Thanks for answering. Guess I'll just pick an ark weapon or something.
 Bismarck.Nelomeseta
サーバ: Bismarck
user: nelo
By Bismarck.Nelomeseta 2013-03-12 14:53:20  
Ok seriously so I've been reffered to this link several times

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/107435-Completed-Spellcast-XMLs-Thread-

Both on chrome and exploder the links do not work. Can anyone help me out, or at least toss me a PUP and DNC xml? ><
 Bahamut.Yukimu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Yukimu
By Bahamut.Yukimu 2013-03-12 15:21:49  
Random Blue Screen of Death, PC crashed and I returned with all my FFXI's settings to basic. Lost all macros etc. Anyone knows if there is a chance for me to recover my settings? (No, I did not saved my macros onto the server....)
By Otomis 2013-03-12 15:26:38  
Is anyone in near future planning on adding VW atmacites to DPS spreadsheets? Would be super nice if you did. Thanks you in advance.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-03-12 15:26:45  
Bismarck.Nelomeseta said: »
toss me a PUP xml? ><
Granted this is an extremely simplistic pup spellcast, if you want something more complex look elsewhere
 Leviathan.Dragonlord
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dragonlord 2013-03-12 17:19:58  
Has anyone else encountered a problem where the game won't load any character models on screen? All of the names are there, just no characters. I've done a file check that came back clean.

I've recently had BSOD problems due to the discrete nvidia card, which i've since disabled and run only on the internal intel card. I'm thinking this might be the cause since it happened around the same time. Any insights?
 Valefor.Altheav
サーバ: Valefor
user: altheav
By Valefor.Altheav 2013-03-12 17:34:13  
Leviathan.Dragonlord said: »
Has anyone else encountered a problem where the game won't load any character models on screen?

There's been several threads about this. Here's one of them.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-03-12 17:37:41  
Currently using Motenten's Pup and Dnc(and a few others) XMls from Here.

They are somewhat advanced I guess, but most sets are pretty obvious(Though not all triggers are without some looking).
Be sure to grab the "R3" Job xmls, along with Mote-Rules-Include, Mote-Config-Include and possibly Mote-Include r3(Deprecated, but I got it just in case).
Think this xml might be missing a set for steps, as I can't remember swapping(Empyrean feet for feather at least) anything for them.

Byrth's Dnc XML is another option, which I used from pretty much the moment I leveled the job. Imagine it still works, but I'm not entirely sure, I had screwed up the xml(Around the december update and change to status) and just never got it again.
Edit: Not at all sure why that link to the completed spellcast page wouldn't work for you.
 Phoenix.Tearxx
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2013-03-12 20:26:38  
So I've been away from the game for about a year and a half or so and have been reading forums lately to see that certain jobs are no longer as effective as they were before. Has NIN really fallen to a "second string DD" now?
 Asura.Lokimaru
サーバ: Asura
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-03-12 21:09:07  
I don't remember NIN ever being one of the top DD anyway.
[+]
By Raziiel 2013-03-12 21:10:48  
Ninja a DD? LOL maybe in abyssea!
[+]
 Phoenix.Icemn
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-03-12 21:12:10  
Raziiel said: »

Not even, Jin sucked and Hi was alright but even non almace BLU w/ Vorpal could probably beat it tbh lol. Was always a proc job.
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-12 22:02:50  
Phoenix.Icemn said: »
Raziiel said: »

Not even, Jin sucked and Hi was alright but even non almace BLU w/ Vorpal could probably beat it tbh lol. Was always a proc job.
That ninja was pretty bad then.
[+]
 Phoenix.Icemn
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-03-12 22:44:47  
Most ninjas are, I was just generalizing,though, I didn't specify a certain NIN or a certain BLU.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-13 15:39:45  
Getting close to finishing leveling THF for a subjob and I was wondering if you can use the Sneak Attack > Hide combo to force crit a weaponskill like Rudra's Storm? Are there limitations to this, such as mobs that Hide doesn't work with, or where using Hide would cause a mob to despawn?
 Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-03-13 15:48:03  
Hide doesn't work /THF. I do know it doesn't remove enmity /THF so I figured it wouldn't force a crit from any direction with it up.
[+]
 Siren.Thoraeon
サーバ: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-13 15:48:19  
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Getting close to finishing leveling THF for a subjob and I was wondering if you can use the Sneak Attack > Hide combo to force crit a weaponskill like Rudra's Storm? Are there limitations to this, such as mobs that Hide doesn't work with, or where using Hide would cause a mob to despawn?
Hide doesn't work that way /thf. SA can be used on mobs that are procced in Dynamis.
[+]
By Blkninja 2013-03-13 16:02:16  
Is there a number of times you get suspended in ffxi before a ban?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-03-13 16:04:39  
Blkninja said: »
Is there a number of times you get suspended in ffxi before a ban?
There's not a fixed number, it depends on the severity of the offense. They seem to be pretty lax with suspensions turning into bans lately though, think they're trying to conserve customers.
 Phoenix.Dramatica
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-03-13 16:28:36  
Anything RMT related is instant perma ban though, they seem to be pretty lax with things such as movement speed hacks.
 Leviathan.Veltan
user: kethrel
By Leviathan.Veltan 2013-03-13 17:19:42  
I just tried to look for it, but can't seem to locate it. I remember there being a "start here with new computer" type thread that had useful links and steps for making your computer safe (like getting rid of flash and adblocker) and how to get windower up and running. Anyone know the thread name?
 Phoenix.Tearxx
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2013-03-13 18:18:07  
So what jobs are the "elite" jobs now that the abyssea age is over?
 Fenrir.Yuriki
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2013-03-13 18:26:07  
Phoenix.Tearxx said: »
So what jobs are the "elite" jobs now that the abyssea age is over?
WAR, DRK, SCH are probably the most important jobs nowadays. Mostly all jobs seem to have a use, though, so level what you like!
 Leviathan.Veltan
By Leviathan.Veltan 2013-03-13 18:39:25  
Hmm... ffxi doesn't run in windows 8 does it?
 Leviathan.Veltan
By Leviathan.Veltan 2013-03-13 18:50:11  
Leviathan.Veltan said: »
Hmm... ffxi doesn't run in windows 8 does it?

nevermind, found that.
 Bahamut.Cantontai
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-03-14 00:53:02  
XI-Util crashing for anyone else? I updated my plugins and installed them and I'm crashing. Did a fresh install, was working ok, updated plugins and installed them again and immediately crashed. Looks like Playerinfo, Pricer, and Sandbox were all updated today? I really only use this for Sandbox so if anyone knows how to fix it that would be swell...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-03-14 00:58:41  
Is there any way to change the order that Switchmon cycles through windows? Mule2 keeps popping up before Mule1 and it's really *** annoying.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-03-14 08:44:26  
Do pet poultice stack with beast healer? If so, is it like... 1% regen + XX hp regened?
By fractalvoid 2013-03-15 03:25:50  
Worth it to put R.Atk+TP Bonus on my Moonshade for COR and RNG? since fTP progression of Last Stand is very slight increase.

It's either that or Atk+TP Bonus and use Moonshade solely for CdC on my BLU. idk.

Using Altdorf/Wilhelm on RNG and COR atm
 Bahamut.Marcel
user: marcell
By Bahamut.Marcel 2013-03-15 05:51:53  
Does a trial weapon quest(f.e. Bow of trial) block the AF quest?
for some reason i cant start my rng af...
First Page 2 3 ... 163 164 165 ... 861 862 863