Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 177 178 179 ... 861 862 863
 Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Drd
By Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot 2013-04-08 14:10:37  
Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot said: »
With all the adoulin threads i might have missed it, can any1 point me in the fame department i found npc in eastern adoulin
just wondering if any1 figured it out yet on fame levels

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Iyvah_Halohm

1 What'd you say your name was? ...(Player Name)? Never heard it before. Prrrobably because it's not worth hearing. Can you even name one herrroic feat you've accomplished here?

Thanx , was gonna do It Sets My Heart Aflutter quest seeing how i can get the wings to drop easy just ,like the san quest for bat wings be surprise how fast u can get fame with that on a mule:)

2 Your name's...(Player Name)? Sounds vaguely familiar, like some nonsense a derrranged beggar would mutter to himself in the alleyways.

3 Your name's (Player Name), is it? Surrrprisingly enough, I do rrremember hearing it. Too bad I forget why.

To my knowledge there are very few repeatable quests to build fame up that are as easy as the Only the Best quest.
 Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Drd
By Quetzalcoatl.Cementfoot 2013-04-08 14:11:56  
Thanx dont know why id didnt post my reply
By erroneous42 2013-04-08 18:12:15  
on drk in vw with 5% haste in atmas and last resort on what is the number in haste you need to cap in gear? should always have a brd cor in pt i know but would be good to know the numbers with and without. thx.
 Phoenix.Tsuekasa
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Zantherr
By Phoenix.Tsuekasa 2013-04-08 21:16:53  
Another question.

Are any of the OAT, OA 1-4, or +11 DA weapons worth building for any job?
 Phoenix.Icemn
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-04-08 21:25:26  
Phoenix.Tsuekasa said: »
Another question.

Are any of the OAT, OA 1-4, or +11 DA weapons worth building for any job?

I hear OaT Polearm and GS are decent, but Idk from personal use or anything.^^;
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-04-08 21:26:45  
DA axe is good for BST.
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2013-04-08 21:51:00  
Which Salvage pieces are still relevant? Main one I see through skimming is Usu for MNK.

Particular jobs I care about: PLD, WHM, MNK, THF, DNC
 Ragnarok.Agerknux
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ager
By Ragnarok.Agerknux 2013-04-08 22:36:06  
Not sure if anyone has posted yet, but has anyone seen or know what that unnamed elemental down in Rala Waterways?

It has no HP bar and I can't attack or talk to it.

[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-08 22:39:30  
Bahamut.Krizz said: »
Which Salvage pieces are still relevant? Main one I see through skimming is Usu for MNK.

skadi+1 is ridic. As well as some sigyn pieces (feet for TP and possibly head)
 Carbuncle.Ghishlain
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Ghishlain
By Carbuncle.Ghishlain 2013-04-08 23:00:31  

In terms of WHM:
Marduk's jubbah +1 is the best Fast Cast body in the game, though Anhur Robe is more functional as both a FC body and Enhancing Body.

Marduk's tiara +1 is a great all around Cure potency and Regen piece, and basically is NQ Iaso Mitra in the curing aspect (best Curaga IV piece, however)

Marduk's dastanas +1 is the highest current MND piece for that slot in the game. However, that's not say too much if you aren't meleeing. Great for Enfeebles , though getting AF3+2 gloves will probably be easier and more useful to you in that regard (depending on the content you're gunning for). Can be combined with the body for 14% Fast Cast though, so consider it.

Nabu's tiara is the highest Enhancing head piece in the game for WHM. Simple to get and less frustrating versus an augmented Zenith Crown +1.
 Asura.Calinzt
サーバ: Asura
user: Calinz
By Asura.Calinzt 2013-04-09 05:09:48  
Asura.Calinzt said: »
How do brd song enfeebles stack on mobs exactly? Is it the same limit of 2 per brd?
I don't think I saw an answer, so bump~
 Asura.Jkun
user: CiermeL
By Asura.Jkun 2013-04-09 05:32:49  
How do brd song enfeebles stack on mobs exactly? Is it the same limit of 2 per brd?

You can stick one of each type. Someone tested it a while ago, screenshot should be somewhere in here iirc.
 Asura.Calinzt
user: Calinz
By Asura.Calinzt 2013-04-09 05:36:07  
Asura.Jkun said: »

You can stick one of each type. Someone tested it a while ago, screenshot should be somewhere in here iirc.
Alright, thanks :)
 Fenrir.Mesic
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mesic
By Fenrir.Mesic 2013-04-09 06:01:54  
I notice on all the new baseline gear in order to obtain the body the top comment on all the item's page's reads "Obtained from Peacekeeper's Coalition when they are in possession of the SIGNBOARD."

What is the signboard? How do you know if they're in possession of it?
 Cerberus.Diabolique
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-04-09 06:18:12  
There's an NPC(Civil Registrar maybe?) that explains all of that sort of thing inside the coalition. I think if you ask about Current plans they'll explain what each item(when it is the top voted) will do, and which items they currently have.

I really wish this npc's text was a part of the task delegator instead, maybe right after you choose whatever to vote on(with a chance to go back and see others). Doesn't look like a lot of people are talking to any other npcs in there, so they're voting for just random crap. Cerb got the weapons this week instead of the rest of the armor, which would have been way more useful.

Edit: BG Wiki has a lot on all of the coalitions already, and what each of their special items do.
 Phoenix.Icemn
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-04-09 21:12:18  
Where do we get soul spectacles from? I keep hearing of people using them but can't find where to get them :/
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-04-09 21:17:10  
Mummer's Coalition
[+]
 Phoenix.Icemn
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-04-10 01:24:31  
Which NPC sells the KIs to fight the Naakuals?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-04-10 01:57:33  
Anyone know the AutoExec syntax for tells?

I'm trying to help one of my friends get up to speed after a long hiatus, so I'm levelling her THF off GOV pages when we have some time spare, and if I dc/crash and she's afk, could be missing out on hours of exp. I'd love to be able to /t inviteme! and get an invite back :P
 Odin.Calipso
サーバ: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2013-04-10 02:34:17  
<register silent="true" event="chat_tell_charname_inv">input /pcmd add Charname</register>

Can change the "inv" part to anything, but that should work.

<register silent="true" event="invite_charname">wait 1;input /join</register>

Above should autojoin party if invited by the right name.
[+]
 Cerberus.Keyoku
user: Keyoku
By Cerberus.Keyoku 2013-04-10 04:00:00  
Odin.Eikechi said: »

skadi+1 is ridic. As well as some sigyn pieces (feet for TP and possibly head)

For DNC TP set, Skadi's +1 head, hands and legs are top notch, according to the good ppl of The Last Dance thread. I'm not sure if Legs's STP is useful for all kinds of daggers or if there are some sets/Dagger combinations where having Abatteur Subligar's 10 STR/DEX would beat out the benefit of Skadi's Chausses +1's 8 STP/2% Crit hit rate from the set bonus. +1 hat should be best Exenterator piece for both those jobs still unless I missed something. Hands are the best Ex hands for DNC, too, (hm, maybe Myrmex/Thurandaut are worthy competition?), not sure what selection THF really gets as weapon skill hands.

Sigyn's feet are a Hybrid Eva piece (possibly one of the nicer feet for RUN TP sets - who btw also uses basically the same TP set as THF for now, if that's ever something you'd care to look into).

Edit: Added Thurandaut hands as possible competition as Exenterator piece.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-04-10 04:17:12  
Phoenix.Icemn said: »
Which NPC sells the KIs to fight the Naakuals?
Dimmian, East Adoulin F6, on top of the ramp that leads to Rala.
[+]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-04-10 04:17:14  
Odin.Calipso said: »
<register silent="true" event="chat_tell_charname_inv">input /pcmd add Charname</register>

Can change the "inv" part to anything, but that should work.

<register silent="true" event="invite_charname">wait 1;input /join</register>

Above should autojoin party if invited by the right name.

Awesome :D! I have the auto-join one, couldn't remember the chat events though! Much appreciated!
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-10 05:30:41  
Not sure if this is the best place to ask since it is a tech related thing but when playing on the PC a weird thing where certain pieces of gear will flicker. Mainly around the neck or face but sometimes other parts as well. If that makes any sense does anyone know if there is a way to fix that or is it just an old game new technology thing?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2013-04-10 06:49:52  
What kind of flicker?
Without supersampling on, some stuff at times appear to flicker simply because of pixels changing position in a not-so-smooth way.
Could that be it? Or does it actually "blink"?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-10 06:50:56  
Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
What kind of flicker?
Without supersampling on, some stuff at times appear to flicker simply because of pixels changing position in a not-so-smooth way.
Could that be it? Or does it actually "blink"?
Like this if that helps any
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2013-04-10 07:00:42  
I see.
Not quite sure if there's a fix for that..
Just looks like the hair/mask graphics change which is in front etc? :<
I'll see if I can reproduce the same effect ingame myself

Edit:
I can't seem to get that to happen, so idk sorry =/
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-10 07:12:51  
It's most common with face/neck gear but not limited to it. It's also not consistant which is the weirdest part for me, my AF3 sam body was doing it then stopped when I rotated the camera a bit. Its not a huge deal or anything (it's done it for me forever) I was just curious if there was a fix since Adoulin made me have to switch to playing mainly on PC XD
 Asura.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Asura.Isiolia 2013-04-10 08:04:39  
Have you tried different versions of your graphics driver? I'd lean towards it being related to that.
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-04-10 08:06:04  
Asura.Ina said: »
Not sure if this is the best place to ask since it is a tech related thing but when playing on the PC a weird thing where certain pieces of gear will flicker. Mainly around the neck or face but sometimes other parts as well. If that makes any sense does anyone know if there is a way to fix that or is it just an old game new technology thing?
LEHKO HABHOKA'S SHIRT. D:< I couldn't figure out what was wrong either. ; ;
First Page 2 3 ... 177 178 179 ... 861 862 863