Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 288 289 290 ... 860 861 862
 Leviathan.Krysten
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-06-30 20:16:31  
i just planted and amerest vine (sp?) with derfland hummus... in my garden furrows lol 2 hrs till its ripe haha..

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Krysten
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-01 02:51:24  
Question can you do the DRG af quest (the path thru Eld noct, to the small island in bal downs) solo or do you still need party for the switch? was sure if they changed it like they did gali citdal
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-07-01 03:09:18  
I want to unlock blade:hi for my ninja, kannagi is only 85. I have no WoE weapon started at all, is there any shortcut that i don't know about?

I was told there was some new/easier type of magian weapon trials to unlock weaponskills, but can't find any info on this lol.

edit- tldr; I really don't want to go camp those nms X_X but i also don't want to deal with apademak horns X_x was just hoping for an easier way out, :/
 Asura.Ackeronll
サーバ: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-07-01 03:36:34  
Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
I want to unlock blade:hi for my ninja, kannagi is only 85. I have no WoE weapon started at all, is there any shortcut that i don't know about?

I was told there was some new/easier type of magian weapon trials to unlock weaponskills, but can't find any info on this lol.

edit- tldr; I really don't want to go camp those nms X_X but i also don't want to deal with apademak horns X_x was just hoping for an easier way out, :/
Pick up the -1 version of the final WoE weapon from the Magian Chest you normally get the weapons from. 30 coins 100 Die 100 Residue = Empy WS.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-07-01 03:37:21  

You can get a -1 version of the level 99 Walk of Echoes weapon, and you only need to trade 30x of the WoE coins, 100x Devious Die, and 100x Lim. Residue. This will turn the -1 WoE weapon into the normal WoE weapon. From there you just trade that weapon to the target in Walk of Echoes, assuming you meet the other requirements.

Walk of Echoes Weaponskill Quest
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
サーバ: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2014-07-01 03:37:22  
Asura.Ackeronll said: »

Pick up the -1 version of the final WoE weapon from the Magian Chest you normally get the weapons from. 30 coins 100 Die 100 Residue = Empy WS.

TY :D
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-07-01 03:49:17  
Would have gone into more detail but linked 4 bats and was gonna die lol.
 Bismarck.Dubai
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-07-01 05:39:01  
Where's the best abyssea zone to kill/brew Amorphs type mobs?
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-07-01 06:04:37  
Bismarck.Dubai said: »
Where's the best abyssea zone to kill/brew Amorphs type mobs?
Join a worm party in La Theine, you get exp and the credit for every worm your alliance kills.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-07-01 06:05:00  
Abyssea - Konschtat Flans and Leeches
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2014-07-01 14:02:05  
Can you store reive capes on any of the storage slips?
 Shiva.Isolation
サーバ: Shiva
user: ringly
By Shiva.Isolation 2014-07-01 14:54:59  
I'm sure this has been asked somewhere. Recently moved servers. 3-4 days ago. verified account both here and guildwork. It is not showing my relics or ranking me. Am I missing something? or is this just a ah glitch that needs/has to be fixed?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-07-01 16:03:18  
I know this is a SAM specific question, but they get a little overzealous and everything turns into a koga argument.

Primary question; no ones updated/going to update FFXI calculator to the new TP rates?

Secondary, how much STP does it take now for the 4 hit etc, I'd like to not have to waste 4m on airlixirs for a chibit r15 (even though i know its the best blahblah). Can I wear like the hagnea stone and still get the same xhit, or is it mandatory to maintain the build. (tsurumaru)
By Pantafernando 2014-07-01 20:55:47  
Any news for VW system? Or any concrete info about dev future plans for that?
By Pantafernando 2014-07-02 06:44:06  
Hi.

I was curious about the upcoming new event, that involves campaign.

Just looking the rewards, the most appealing would be the 100 currency. Dpeending how is the drop rate, it could be great.

But i didnt do campaign for a long time, just did some minor progress in wotg to have access to woe and few ally notes to warp.

So, considering a player starting from scratch in wotg, how long it would take to get the minimal requirement to join those bcnm, that is, high rank medals?

Thanks in advance.
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-07-02 08:00:34  
Pantafernando said: »
Hi.

I was curious about the upcoming new event, that involves campaign.

Just looking the rewards, the most appealing would be the 100 currency. Dpeending how is the drop rate, it could be great.

But i didnt do campaign for a long time, just did some minor progress in wotg to have access to woe and few ally notes to warp.

So, considering a player starting from scratch in wotg, how long it would take to get the minimal requirement to join those bcnm, that is, high rank medals?

Thanks in advance.
Starting from the first medal, you need 9 rank ups to reach the minimum requirements for all but Fiat Lux.

Evaluations are no problem, but the wait time in between is 5days(unless they changed this without my knowledge)

You'd need a minimum of 45 days to get there.
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
サーバ: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-07-02 10:05:35  
Anyone been soloing Skirmish 1 since the update? I'm looking at giving it a try with Trusts but I figured I'd ask here first.

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
I know this is a SAM specific question, but they get a little overzealous and everything turns into a koga argument.

Primary question; no ones updated/going to update FFXI calculator to the new TP rates?

Secondary, how much STP does it take now for the 4 hit etc, I'd like to not have to waste 4m on airlixirs for a chibit r15 (even though i know its the best blahblah). Can I wear like the hagnea stone and still get the same xhit, or is it mandatory to maintain the build. (tsurumaru)

Why would you not get a rank 15 Cibi? It's not just that it has a whopping 7 STP. It also has 12 strength. At the moment it is the best TP phase AND generally the best WS piece.
 Bahamut.Demoncard
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Demoncard
By Bahamut.Demoncard 2014-07-02 12:00:00  
Can you replay trust acquisition cutscenes?
 Leviathan.Kaparu
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2014-07-02 15:28:17  
Anyone know where can you download a free copy of SoA?
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-07-02 16:17:20  
Quetzalcoatl.Waffless said: »
Can you store reive capes on any of the storage slips?

No, but you can send them to same account mules.
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2014-07-02 18:18:04  
Other than the material loss rate do the two non Stall furnitures from GP actually do anything now?
 Bahamut.Demoncard
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Demoncard
By Bahamut.Demoncard 2014-07-03 04:37:10  
Leviathan.Kaparu said: »
Anyone know where can you download a free copy of SoA?
Assuming you've already bought and registered it, you could use a torrent, such as those in this http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/99953-All-Final-Fantasy-XI-PC-Updates-amp-PS2-Disc-Backups

If you're looking for a free copy of FFXI: Seekers of Adoulin edition, with chocolate sparkles and icing, and registration codes for use on your Squeenie account, I can't help you.

Edit: For use, not for Sue. She'll have to get her own.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-07-03 14:37:44  
What's the fastest (marks/hr) meebles mission for getting research marks? Assume perfect setup.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-07-03 14:40:11  
Batallia Instructor 4. Takes around 10 mins and gives 3000 marks with only 3 people, up to 4800 for 6.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-07-03 14:42:07  
ty
By Pantafernando 2014-07-03 14:45:09  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
What's the fastest (marks/hr) meebles mission for getting research marks? Assume perfect setup.

My prefered:

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Researcher_Expedition_2_%28Sauromugue%29

My setup is PLD BLMx5.

PLD pull all the mobs in both sides and supertank everyone.

Once all are gathered, BLM cast Meteor and one shot everyone, automatically finishing all the goals.
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-07-03 18:03:42  
What's the respawn time on Wildskeeper reives now? FFXIcylopedia says 3 hours but I can't find confirmation on any other site.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-07-03 19:12:01  
Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
Why would you not get a rank 15 Cibi? It's not just that it has a whopping 7 STP. It also has 12 strength. At the moment it is the best TP phase AND generally the best WS piece.

I had a good reason, and an argument, but before I hit enter, I realized it's just my laziness. Something about inventory -1 and blah blah but no, nevermind.

Best in slot is best in slot, no real way out of it. I just really didn't want to waste the investment on another soon(?) to be obsoleted item via Airlixir, it irks me. (it's got nothing to do with money being hard to get. Detailed argument not necessary.)
First Page 2 3 ... 288 289 290 ... 860 861 862