Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 291 292 293 ... 860 861 862
 Sylph.Subadai
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2014-07-07 19:27:14  
Ragnarok.Exavion said: »
Sylph.Subadai said: »
Just started Adoulin missions, got as far as Life on the Frontier and got distracted for a week, but I only built up 3 imprimaturs in the meantime. Someone else who did the mission at the same time as me has 15. What do you have to do to be able to build up 15 imprimaturs?

Once you unlock them they should build up at a rate of 1/6hours or 4/day....unless you get some key item that takes 30 mins off the wait. Not sure what to tell you other than make sure you registered with the pioneer's coalition.

In the future keep in mind you can accept tasks and "Stock" them up when you're not actively using them and cancel for refunds.
Thanks, I definitely registered, I guess I'll let some time pass and see what happens. I've done some tasks with the 3 I was given, so maybe that will allow more to accumulate, I dunno.
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2014-07-07 22:12:12  
Haven't done any Monstrosity before. Can you just attack players (or be attacked by players) at any time, or is there some kind of option or prompt for that?
 Leviathan.Krysten
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-08 05:40:30  
any pups out there know what to kinda expdite auto to cast Haste? i tried wind but he really only rarly casts it (RDM frame)
 Bahamut.Demoncard
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Demoncard
By Bahamut.Demoncard 2014-07-08 05:41:05  
Bahamut.Bojack said: »
Haven't done any Monstrosity before. Can you just attack players (or be attacked by players) at any time, or is there some kind of option or prompt for that?
You have be in in belligerency, and the people you want to fight must also be in belligerency.

You need a "Writ of gladiatorial summons" key item from any one of the suspicious people, which you get from simply talking to any one of them. Once you have it, go into the feretory and talk to Aengus to enter belligerency in one of three zones split into lvl30/60/90. Note that you can be below these levels and still participate in that area for whatever reason.

Having belligerency up is the only way to break the 10k infamy cap.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-08 05:41:57  
Bahamut.Bojack said: »

you have to be engadged into a mini game sorta like campign in a wway you gotta have your glad tag up then its open season.... i know you cant randomly attk things.
By Zoltar 2014-07-08 08:03:07  
Can anyone confirm the amount of StoreTP provided by Amanomurakumo (Relic GK) @ 119? Curious if this will beat out Tsurumaru and the "Save TP+25"

Edit: Amount provided by the aftermath, just to be clear
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2014-07-08 09:18:00  
Bow/Gun to use until Anni?
By Zoltar 2014-07-08 09:32:59  
Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »

Rng:
Gun - Vanir Gun or Lionsquall
Bow - Hangaku-no-yumi
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2014-07-08 10:00:36  
Zoltar said: »
Ragnarok.Nemesio said: »

Rng:
Gun - Vanir Gun or Lionsquall
Bow - Hangaku-no-yumi

Totally forgot about Lionsquall, thanks!
By minikomby 2014-07-08 12:27:54  
Hey guys anyone know if we can delivery Kupons to mules ? example Mog kupon W-EWS
By Pantafernando 2014-07-08 12:51:18  
minikomby said: »
Hey guys anyone know if we can delivery Kupons to mules ? example Mog kupon W-EWS

Unfortunelly no, neither the woe weapon can be sendable.
By Pantafernando 2014-07-08 15:58:00  
Pantafernando said: »
Hi.

This is a minor issue, but here we go.

Ive been doing daily BR2. But after that i finish, i dont get the title. Ive been warping out directly or using the warp temp item, and either way i dont get the title.

I also did some old salvage for base pieces, and i do get the title of those.

Is there something im missing? Maybe i should finish first BR1 before getting title of BR2? Ive just been doing the marduk legs+1 relevant salvages so i dont believe i cleared BR1.

Thanks in advance.

Well, warped by teleport from BR2 and no title. Then did SSR2 that I had complete the SSR1, and got title as soon as boss died, so you just get the title from salvage 2 if you had previously beat the zone in salvage 1.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-08 16:07:38  
automation doesnt cast haste alot but when it did Haste II was amazing
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-09 03:52:44  
any idea whats the POS of Shadowguard Demon is he in first zone of CAstle bailys S or the "inside the gate" area?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-07-09 04:00:36  
Leviathan.Krysten said: »
any idea whats the POS of Shadowguard Demon is he in first zone of CAstle bailys S or the "inside the gate" area?

http://ffxidb.com/search?q=Shadowguard+Demon

Click the one you want, castle or keep, blue dots show where he pops.
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-09 04:07:17  
thank you sir!!
 Sylph.Limlight
By Sylph.Limlight 2014-07-09 08:33:28  
I'm officially stumped. I picked up the crystal homepoints in the past cities. I wanted to hit up a wkr shout and I go to check (it's always at the very bottom of my list) now the warps for the past crystals are there and the area to warp to soa zones for wkr is just gone.

Any clue what I can do outside of calling a gm?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-07-09 08:56:06  
Apparently a lot of people are having this issue... no word as to the reason.

I imagine it's an error due to the amount of zones. So the one on the bottom dropped off. If you've collected an hp in every zone, I assume you're having the problem, I've neglected a few, and mine and mules are still there.
 Odin.Brocovich
サーバ: Odin
user: Brocovich
By Odin.Brocovich 2014-07-09 09:19:06  
Sylph.Limlight said: »
I'm officially stumped. I picked up the crystal homepoints in the past cities. I wanted to hit up a wkr shout and I go to check (it's always at the very bottom of my list) now the warps for the past crystals are there and the area to warp to soa zones for wkr is just gone.

Any clue what I can do outside of calling a gm?

Had the same Problem yesterday, but after getting a new HP (always forgot to click the Bastok(S) one) i can warp to WKR zones again.
Dunno if that helps but it fixed the problem for me
By Ravenn42 2014-07-09 10:26:17  
My wkr HP are gone also. I am not sure what HP I have left to get but I will try to find one and see if it brings them back.
 Sylph.Kawar
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-07-09 14:37:00  
Can any one point me to a page on wiki or bg that has all the things i need to make a pop set for the ice lands boss.wiki only has very few of the abbys on it.
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-07-09 15:05:55  
Leviathan.Krysten said: »
any pups out there know what to kinda expdite auto to cast Haste? i tried wind but he really only rarly casts it (RDM frame)
A wee bit late, sorry

The problem is the RDM Automaton's buff cycle sucks for actually getting haste.

Buff cycle goes Protect > Stoneskin > Phalanx > Haste.

If Stoneskin/Phalanx go down before it gets to Haste, it's going to prioritize those first and we've yet to find a maneuver that prioritizes Haste(or really any buff), last I knew.

If you want haste, best bet is usually WHM as its buff cycle is Protect/Shell > Haste and makes it a lot easier to keep up.
By Wordspoken 2014-07-10 00:56:11  
In the limit break 5 fight as RNG, does Maat attack with ranged attacks only or start meleeing you like the monk he is?
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2014-07-10 03:21:56  
Sylph.Kawar said: »
Can any one point me to a page on wiki or bg that has all the things i need to make a pop set for the ice lands boss.wiki only has very few of the abbys on it.

Abyssea - Uleg boss? Conflux 5 go past worms and find diremite nm on the other side of the open area, red proc for KI, pop mega boss between worms and diremites, to the side closest to the middle of the map. Resheph map
By Ravenn42 2014-07-10 12:10:14  
With the game how it is now and future plans what would be the best DD relic to invest in? I own a ragnarok but I hardly get to go drk to end game.

Would Anni gun be the best investment? Have any of the relics made big strides since ws update?
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2014-07-10 13:23:01  
Is there anywhere with constant fire weather in the game now?
By Pantafernando 2014-07-10 15:19:30  
Quetzalcoatl.Waffless said: »
Is there anywhere with constant fire weather in the game now?

I think morimar. If not constant, at least pertty often.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-07-10 15:24:11  
Ravenn42 said: »
With the game how it is now and future plans what would be the best DD relic to invest in? I own a ragnarok but I hardly get to go drk to end game.

Would Anni gun be the best investment? Have any of the relics made big strides since ws update?

Annihilator for dds.

None do relics for dps. They just do relics to:

1. Show off;

2. Uniques (ghorn, aegis);

3. Special effects (enmity issues are solved with annihilator).

If you want a weapon to effectively increase your dps compared with delve weapons, you should do mythics.
By Ravenn42 2014-07-10 15:50:22  
Pantafernando said: »
Ravenn42 said: »

Annihilator for dds.

None do relics for dps. They just do relics to:

1. Show off;

2. Uniques (ghorn, aegis);

3. Special effects (enmity issues are solved with annihilator).

If you want a weapon to effectively increase your dps compared with delve weapons, you should do mythics.

I would like to build a mythic but I am not sure my playtime could get me one in a timely manner. I get about 2 hours a night and maybe 1 to 2 days a week. Probably take me 3 months to make the gun. I have not done any of the quests to get mythic so I am not sure how long that would take.
By Gravionblack 2014-07-10 15:58:52  
Wordspoken said: »
In the limit break 5 fight as RNG, does Maat attack with ranged attacks only or start meleeing you like the monk he is?

I know he does shoot ranged, i did my first LB as rng, but i believe if you get close enough he will melee.
First Page 2 3 ... 291 292 293 ... 860 861 862