日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
Did you know
 Lakshmi.Primemas
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: primemas
By Lakshmi.Primemas 2009-05-12 05:09:38  
Crop circles are Chuck Norrisses way of letting corn know that sometimes it just needs to lay the *** down?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-12 05:12:08  
Primemas said:
Crop circles are Chuck Norrisses way of letting corn know that sometimes it just needs to lay the *** down?

yes
 Bahamut.Delsol
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Delsol
By Bahamut.Delsol 2009-05-12 06:01:58  
The average four year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day.
 Phoenix.Miemo
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-05-12 06:23:42  
If you shout for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you will have produced enough energy to warm a cup of coffee?

The hearts preassure could make the blood "shoot away" for 914,4 cm?

When a Pig gets a orgasm it lasts for 30 min in average?

A cocroach can live up to 9 days w/o it's head?

A cricket can jump 350 times his own length? That would equal a human jumping straight across a soccerfield.

A righthanded humans average age is 9 years longer then if you where lefthanded?

A elephant is the only animal that can't jump?

The brain of a Ostridge is smaller then it's eyes? (I know a few people who have this problem.)

A Seastar don't have any brain at all? (I know a few people with this problem too.)
 Siren.Bungie
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-05-12 06:26:48  
"When a Pig gets a orgasm it lasts for 30 min in average?"

lol wow miemo, why do u know this in addition to the other ***lol
 Phoenix.Miemo
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Miemo
By Phoenix.Miemo 2009-05-12 06:27:46  
Bungie said:
"When a Pig gets a orgasm it lasts for 30 min in average?"

lol wow miemo, why do u know this in addition to the other ***lol

Wiki is your friend~

Edit: Google is your friend~ not wiki. Wiki usally have all answers too though :)
 Bahamut.Delsol
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Delsol
By Bahamut.Delsol 2009-05-12 06:28:35  
Being unmarried can shorten a man's life by ten years.

A 13-year-old boy in India produced winged beetles in his urine after hatching the eggs in his body.

One billion seconds is about 32 years.

The average day is actually 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.09 seconds. We have a leap year every four years to make up for this shortfall.

The titan arum flower is the largest flower in the world and gives off a horrible odor that smells like rotting flesh when it blooms.

Scatologists are experts who study feces. (aka. crap, dung, dookie, dumps, feces, excrement, etc.)

The most overdue book in the world was borrowed from Sidney Sussex College in Cambridge, England and was returned 288 years later.

The "Mexican Hat Dance" is the official dance of Mexico.

The Welwitschia plant can live up to 1,000 years.

Babies have more bones (300) than adults (206).

The village Kodinji in Keral India is home to 204 sets of twins.

There was a 19th century Native American tribal chief who went under the name, "Not Able to Fornicate."

The world's deepest gold mine is seven kilometers below the surface of the Earth.

In China, September 20 is "Love Your Teeth Day."

Approximately 1-2 calories are burned a minute while watching T.V.

The lining of the a person's stomach is replaced every 36 hours.

It has been medically proven that laughter is an effective pain killer.

People have the tendency to chew the food on the side that they most often use their hand.

The average amount of time spent kissing for a person in a lifetime is 20,160 minutes.

During the female orgasm, endorphines are released, which are powerful painkillers. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.

Impotence is grounds for divorce in 26 U.S. states.

Sex burns about 70-120 calories for a 130 pound woman, and 77 to 155 calories for a 170 pound man every hour.

Budweiser beer is named after a town in Czechoslovakia.

According to Scandinavian traditions, if a boy and girl eat from the same loaf of bread, they are bound to fall in love.

Canadians eat more Kraft Dinner (Macaroni and Cheese) per capita than any other country in the world.

The most expensive martini costs $650. Currently it is only available in Newport Beach, California. The martini contains vintage which goes back to 1802, and came from Napoleon's reserve.

Bananas trees are not really trees. They are considered to be giant herb plants
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
サーバ: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-05-12 10:19:22  
Miemo said:

When a Pig gets a orgasm it lasts for 30 min in average?

wow

Delsol said:

Canadians eat more Kraft Dinner (Macaroni and Cheese) per capita than any other country in the world.

and lol...it helps us keep warm in our igloos.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-12 10:24:02  
Miemo said:
A elephant is the only animal that can't jump?

On WoW they can XD lol
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2009-05-12 10:32:23  
Lions average arround 50 times a day for heaving sex (quantity over quality eh)

Pigs have an average of 30 mins on a single orgasm (harr i like this more quality > quantity)

Dolphins have a flexible penis and can move it in every direction they want (this would rock too)

So, why cant we all just be a mix out of lionphin-pigs ~.~
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-12 10:35:05
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Well, at least you don't have an elephant in the mix... Cause you know what the problem there is >.>
 Bismarck.Neijya
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Neijya
By Bismarck.Neijya 2009-05-12 10:38:17  
Delsol said:
During the female orgasm, endorphines are released, which are powerful painkillers. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.

What if the woman is unable to achieve orgasm due to the headache? :p
(But then again... excuses? Just be honest if you don't feel like it *lol*)

Also, most of these "facts" pages are full of rumours, or stuff that was made up on the spot. Then other people repeat them and they become recognized as "true"... (For instance, the "rule of thumb" thing that tends to pop up very often on these. There's some debate on whether that's true or not.)
These things can be entertaining, but be wary of "facts" that are just listed with nothing to back them up! :p *gets off soapbox*
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-12 10:44:04  
A person remains conscious for eight seconds after being decapitated.

It is impossible to sneeze and keep one's eyes open at the same time.
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-12 10:45:34  
Excesspain said:

I find that disturbing...

Hope I'm never decapitated.
 Ifrit.Durai
サーバ: Ifrit
user: olan
By Ifrit.Durai 2009-05-12 10:59:15  
I had a guy in my philosophy class spend 30 minutes trying to convince everyone that black people have extra muscles in their legs... Not exactly a good way of making friends on your first day at the university.

I'm not sure how this is relevant... I guess it reminded me 'cause he started his argument with, "Did you know..."
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-12 11:02:08  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Excesspain said:

Like Neijya said, this could be one of those "facts." How would anybody really know? A decapitated head screaming "OH MY GOD I AM STILL CONSCIOUS!" then stopping after 8 seconds? As far as I know no one has been decapitated and lived to talk about it. XD
 Ifrit.Durai
サーバ: Ifrit
user: olan
By Ifrit.Durai 2009-05-12 11:05:37  
Excesspain said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Excesspain said:

Like Neijya said, this could be one of those "facts." How would anybody really know? A decapitated head screaming "OH MY GOD I AM STILL CONSCIOUS!" then stopping after 8 seconds? As far as I know no one has been decapitated and lived to talk about it. XD

I'm willing to do a study on it! Do we have any volunteers?
 Fenrir.Alijah
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-05-12 11:11:05  
Delsol said:

That's true, but the act of sex before the orgasm raises your blood pressure which can worsen a headache. XD

Do you know why Dimes and Quarters have ridged edges and a nickle does not?

Back in the day, Dimes and Quarters were made from real silver, and nickles were made from, well, Nickle. Silver is a soft metal, and so people would shave off the edges of the coins before spending it, then they'd sell the silver shavings for more than the Dime/Quarter was originally worth! People were literally having their cake and eating it too, buy spending the money to purchase items, but still making money off the shavings. Not to mention, coins where being whittled away little by little until they were unusable.

The federal mint finally stepped in and added ridges to the coins to detect and hinder the practice. :)
 Fairy.Aiburn
サーバ: Fairy
user: Aiburn
By Fairy.Aiburn 2009-05-12 11:15:44  
It is impossible to sneeze and keep one's eyes open at the same time.[/quote]

False. Mythbusters, Please check it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D5fJYHbK7k
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-12 11:20:39
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Excesspain said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Excesspain said:

This was proven during the late 1700s during the French Revolution from use of the guillotine. Upon decapitation the head would still blink and have changing facial expressions for a brief period of time until the nervous system had nothing to give back obviously.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-12 11:24:19  
Excesspain said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Excesspain said:

Actually they did studies on this way back when decapitations were a common form of execution. When your head is cut off, you can't speak because of the whole having your throat cut in half thing, but you can still hear, and you can still blink voluntarily. Turns out, not only are people still conscious for a short period after decapitation, but it also doesn't hurt.

edit: damn you arte :p
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-12 11:26:35  
Aiburn said:
Quote:
It is impossible to sneeze and keep one's eyes open at the same time.

False. Mythbusters, Please check it.

Myth:
If you sneeze with your eyes open, your eyes will fly out from the force.

BUSTED

It was hard for Adam and Jamie to sneeze with their eyes open, but Adam eventually did the trick by forcing his eyelids open with his fingers. His eyes were fully intact. It would be impossible for your eyes to pop out because of the number of natural attachments that keep the eye inside the socket.

Artemicion said:
This was proven during the late 1700s during the French Revolution from use of the guillotine. Upon decapitation the head would still blink and have changing facial expressions for a brief period of time until the nervous system had nothing to give back obviously.

Well I stand corrected.