Pandemonium Warden Triggers (for Sale?)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Pandemonium Warden Triggers (for sale?)
Pandemonium Warden Triggers (for sale?)
 Bahamut.Eorphere
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2012-04-04 18:30:04  
I am sitting on a couple PW pops, and wondering if there is any market for these. I assume that maybe there is a LS or two out there looking to possibly buy. I have one person interested atm on my server (Bahamut), but I really have no clue as to what to potentially charge.

If anyone is interested, please PM me here, or /tell me in game. I also welcome discussion here regarding how much a PW pop might be worth.

I almost forgot, but I am also looking to get a clear for myself and 2-3 others. I am more than happy to lower any reasonable price to get 3-4 clears.

Thanks
 Bahamut.Cyaan
user: Cyaan
By Bahamut.Cyaan 2012-04-04 19:01:54  
i think there is a guy on our server selling his for 5m. Check the ffxiah bazaar function
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2012-04-04 19:19:31  
you think 5 Million is a realistic price? At least for the 2 pops I have, I was thinking 5-6 mil for both if I can get 4 clears between the 2 pops.

I would love some feedback/suggestions about prices if anyone cares to comment.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-04-04 19:24:20  
a 95 mythic guy might spend 5mil each if they're lazy, or else PW is practically worthless after that. It's barely worth 1mil each for scoria if doing afterglow, and well, all his armor drops are junk so.

I'd find someone doing afterglow and sell them to them for w/e they want, provided you just want the clear for atma anyway, or else /sh run it up for atma and try to sell the gear.
 Bismarck.Sylow
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-04-04 19:30:08  
Dorje went way up in price thanks to Meteor.
[+]
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2012-04-04 19:34:37  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
a 95 mythic guy might spend 5mil each if they're lazy, or else PW is practically worthless after that. It's barely worth 1mil each for scoria if doing afterglow, and well, all his armor drops are junk so.

I'd find someone doing afterglow and sell them to them for w/e they want, provided you just want the clear for atma anyway, or else /sh run it up for atma and try to sell the gear.

Thanks for the info, and I mostly agree with you. The only question I would have is whether or not Hachiryu Haramaki is worth more than maybe you are overlooking. Not that it would add much more value necessarily, but do you think that it might be another reason to pop PW?

And TBH, the reasons aren't all that important to me. I have a couple pops, and am looking to get rid of them while getting myself and a couple friends some clears. Obviously, that is an easier task with more reasons to buy the pop.

Either way, thanks for the info, and if anyone is interested, please send me a tell in game, or PM me on here.
 Bismarck.Sylow
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-04-04 19:36:52  
You can probably sell Dorje for 8-10 mil!
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2012-04-04 19:58:23  
Bismarck.Sylow said: »
You can probably sell Dorje for 8-10 mil!

Which should make the pop worth a bit more I would hope :)
 Phoenix.Syto
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Sessho
By Phoenix.Syto 2012-04-05 09:49:06  
Break down every single item in value that drops from PW:

Dorje = 8-10M
Hachiryu Haramaki = Still moves at 3-5M
Mulcibar's Scoria = ~20M (On My server)
Nanatsusaya = 1M
PW Title = 500k-1M For Each open Slot in Alliance

Minimum with just the pool, with all items at max price = 36M. This is not including price of any leechers for the PW Title itself. The Atma for PW is great and sought after.

Selling a PW pop at as low as 5M is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.. I would purchase that pop set at 5M and make a killing..
[+]
By volkom 2012-04-05 09:51:52  
i want hachi body D:
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2012-04-05 12:17:56  
Phoenix.Syto said: »
Break down every single item in value that drops from PW:

Dorje = 8-10M
Hachiryu Haramaki = Still moves at 3-5M
Mulcibar's Scoria = ~20M (On My server)
Nanatsusaya = 1M
PW Title = 500k-1M For Each open Slot in Alliance

Minimum with just the pool, with all items at max price = 36M. This is not including price of any leechers for the PW Title itself. The Atma for PW is great and sought after.

Selling a PW pop at as low as 5M is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.. I would purchase that pop set at 5M and make a killing..

Awesome, thanks for breaking that down for me... now to find a buyer.