KujataPride - GMT Endgame LS Recruiting

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » KujataPride - GMT Endgame LS Recruiting
KujataPride - GMT Endgame LS Recruiting
By Ergan 2012-04-08 09:08:17  
Hey everyone, KujataPride is looking for a few members to fill our roster, as we are looking at future events with the goal to continue being successful and rewarding for our members.

We recently moved the LS from Valefor to Asura. We first established a few years ago on Kujata as you may have guessed, and were forced to move to Valefor as Kujata was taken down. Since Valefor isn't very EU friendly, we decided to take this step as we thought it is the right thing to do.

We currently have about 12 members who are on regularly. We are not looking to be a LS that exceeds the limits of a single alliance for events, which is 18.

What we expect from you isn't a lot:
One being simply having a variety of jobs, or the jobs we currently need, the other being knowledge of how to play your jobs properly.
Having good gear, weapons and so on is an adavantage of course, but not required as long as you know how to play.

As the Subject states, we are mostly a GMT based linkshell and run around 7pm GMT. We try to run daily events, however we do have plenty of free days as we think too many events will burn people out.

Events include all Voidwatch, Legion, ADL and occasional AV/PW farms for items and gil. Other events will be done at members' request as well.

If you are interested or want more info about us, you can either post here, send me a PM or contact me in game. The website is undergoing major maintenance right now, so will be up in a few days again.
 Asura.Kalasin
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: liar
By Asura.Kalasin 2012-04-08 09:09:32  
Forgot to change the "Post as" part, so now you see who you can contact in game.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2012-04-20 22:30:08  
So just an amused inquiry any particular reason for the break pearl or I just go with what I have penciled in as outright douchery? It's all good either way...
 Asura.Kalasin
By Asura.Kalasin 2012-04-21 09:06:39  
You started an arguement in Linkshell chat with completely wrong facts, so you argued for the sake of argueing. On top of that, you are involved in a lot of Port Jeuno shout drama, prime example was your Provenance Watcher shouts lately. There are people who tolerate that, and people who don't, we don't.
[+]
 Valefor.Omerta
サーバ: Valefor
user: arouis
By Valefor.Omerta 2012-04-21 09:31:10  
Kujataspride do not *** about. I was only there for a brief period as I had to cancel my account (working for GAME didn't know if I was gonna have a job lol) but in my short time there we minced everything with maximum efficiency. Anyone who wants a very good shell with excellent members (both in gear and knowledge) then this is your shell. Good luck Vadai! Was good meeting ya bro.
 Valefor.Fmaxgluttony
By Valefor.Fmaxgluttony 2012-04-21 16:28:03  
someone sound's mad
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2012-04-21 16:32:23  
Valefor.Fmaxgluttony said: »
someone sound's mad
Naw mad = caps and profanity... here hardly 1 *** was given... literally
 Asura.Kalasin
By Asura.Kalasin 2012-04-21 16:35:47  
someone sound's mad

^This.

Anyway as small update to the OP. We have most of what we were looking for, just trying to fill the last few spots now. As usual, you should have a variety of jobs and so on, as the OP states.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-04-21 16:42:44  
Asura.Malekith said: »
someone sound's mad
Naw mad = caps and profanity... here hardly 1 *** was given... literally

But... I see two "***" were given... literally. o_o (it was reported for excessive profanity, even)

At any rate, take the arguments to PMs, or topicbans will be issued.
[+]
 Fenrir.Eneas
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2012-04-21 18:50:16  
gotta love asura dramas
By Xavierr 2012-04-21 19:40:03  
ill give you a slap you silly mommas boy
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-04-21 20:24:42  
Hey, I see not bleeped out curse words...interesting
 Valefor.Fmaxgluttony
By Valefor.Fmaxgluttony 2012-04-21 20:32:41  
Ragnarok.Anye said: »
Asura.Malekith said: »
someone sound's mad
Naw mad = caps and profanity... here hardly 1 f**k was given... literally

But... I see two "***" were given... literally. o_o (it was reported for excessive profanity, even)

At any rate, take the arguments to PMs, or topicbans will be issued.

actually 3 were given i'll stop posting now.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kalasin
By Asura.Kalasin 2012-05-18 21:31:42  
Bump. Looking to fill last spots, PM if you need more info/etc.