Promotion:Chief - confussed
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-05-02 14:10:00  
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Promotion:_Chief_Sergeant

I'm a bit confused about this part:
"Head to Aydeewa Subterrane and find a scourshroom. Plant it in a mushroom patch nearby to get a young young scourshroom the next game day. "

Where do i find said first scourshroom ?

if i click on the mushroom patch it tells me:
"There is a sparse patch of mushrooms growing here.
However, you were unable to find a scourshroom."

So do i get he firt scourstoom here or somewhere else, and if the later. where ?
 Phoenix.Elspetta
user: Elspetta
By Phoenix.Elspetta 2012-05-02 14:15:24  
Quote:
Obtained By:
Mushroom Patch at (I-9) and (E-7) in Aydeewa Subterrane on the second map
Quote:
# The first pair of patches is located at the (I-9)/(J-8) intersection on the Second Map. Check one of the patches to receive a mature scourshroom, and check the mushroom patch just a little to the south of it to plant the mature Scourshroom. To get there fastest, enter Aydeewa Subterrane from (I-10) in Wajaom Woodlands.
# The second pair of patches is located at the northeastern part of (E-7) on the second map. The eastern patch contains the mature scourshroom, and the mushroom patch to plant it in is just a little to the west of it. To get to this spot, enter Aydeewa Subterrane from (G-7) in Wajaom Woodlands, or simply walk from the first pair of patches.
# The third pair of patches is located near the center of (G-10) on the Third Map. To get there, take the ramp at E-9 on the second map. Cross the room, staying left, and go through the passage at (E-9) on the Fifth Map, (with the label "E". You're now on the Third Map, and can follow the passages south to the third patch. Be careful in this area. Cave Tigers and Fossorial Fleas roam here.
They are KI, so you have to get them from the patches to plant them in the patches.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-05-02 14:24:21  
ok but im standging at the patches and clicking it and getting the above message that ther is no scourshroom.

so i do just continue clicking it? un til i get the first ki ?

*ding* and i saw it. its differnet patches for picking up and planting ...

Facepalm.jpg