FFXIVPro Points And Achievements.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIVPro.com » Bugs » FFXIVPro Points and Achievements.
FFXIVPro Points and Achievements.
By Alexandrious 2012-05-12 21:59:29  
Im wondering, ya see I been stuck at the same point value on FFXIV Pro for a long while now spite all the achievements I been getting, 42065 I believe? I just wanted to know if theirs a buncha achievements that has no point value that only specific ones has any value. Like say I got 3 of the Smith crafting achievements, but those arnt worth anything unless I have the achievement for the Luminary Tool. Things like that.
By ladycrim 2012-05-13 09:17:09  
I'm having the same problem.
 Shiva.Thaproduct
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Thaproduct 2012-05-13 10:44:35  
achievement list
By Alexandrious 2012-05-13 20:03:16  
So thats what it is, most of the achievements I been getting has no point value. So then, what on earth could these guys ranked above me possibly have that gives them so many points?

I hope SE will release its own Achievement score board eventually, if PRO cant do it accurately. It be funny when I reach 2100 achievement points and those with 1400 or less is ranked higher then me on PRO >.>
By duuude 2012-05-15 05:45:10  
5000 and 10000 leve achievements are vastly over-inflated. 1000+ points versus others worth 25 points.

and hundreds valued zero.
By MalPal 2012-05-15 17:08:23  
I immediately think it's by design, to keep certain people on top, wherein this would mean ffxivpro's current ranking system is flawed entirely at its most competitive ranks and only affects the few best players. Even so, Kai wont stay one forever! And other sites who rank more maturely have forgotten him by now :p
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-16 03:46:04  
One look at the list and it seems far more likely that they simply havn't assigned values to new journal entries for a couple updates rather than them working to keep a favored few people people ontop.

It is possible they are simply letting it fall to the wayside untill 2.0 hits. Then re evaluate how they will tally as it will be split between new players who can't get the old achievements and older players who feel they should have an eternal leg up over them just because they were playing first... Lets be fair here the system as it is grants achievements for a few hundred things that arn't worth it since it just copys everything in your lodestone history. ***, pritty much everytime you sneeze you get one.