Anyone With Round Ones Out There ?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Anyone with round ones out there ?
Anyone with round ones out there ?
By Jeubond 2012-06-05 06:30:29  
Hiya,
After speaking with 2 supposed 'merc's' who both assured me they would help out, after 2 months of waiting I am fed-up & looking for someone with the bottle to assist.
I need/want Bukhis Wings & am looking for a DD who has the balls [hence 'round ones'] to face him & help with popsets, why everyone turns to jelly when you mention him god only knows.
You will be rewarded, willing to pay per wing, no messing COD, I will heal, stona, cursna as required with my whm & another healer as backup.
I spent a long time in dynamis scraping together the cash & as no-one in my ls seems willing to help I'm hoping someone out here will.
I am at 14/50 so there is a lot of gil to be earned, however, I'm on GMT & don't expect them all in one go, be happy with 2 a day even.
So, if you are up for it please PM or shout me in-game.
Jon
 Shiva.Damonz
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Damonz
By Shiva.Damonz 2012-06-05 07:46:44  
if you were on shiva I'd help you out, me and a 2 other friends trioed him for bow back at 90 cap and he's easy.
By Myli 2012-06-12 20:50:20  
Hey there me and my friend can merc that for you np, what kinda gil you offering, send me a tell in-game Mylinoir is the name.
 Odin.Arkista
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Arkista 2012-06-12 21:04:09  
This nm isnt so bad IDK why people freak about it just takes a lil time a good NIN and a WHM can duo it I watched my friend do it I was there to plant TH9+ on it and that was it just got to stun and you good. Good luck on your wings and FYI not refering to you freaking out just everyone who says "OMG he's so hard" lol I think it harder to get the KI than him and I have seen 18 people wipe and went with 3 and won like 6 times.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-06-12 21:09:10  
yeah this NM used to be obnoxious but not at level 99, he is a joke now. Blu can solo it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Myli 2012-06-12 23:22:28  
a blu can solo? that is hawt!! my monk makes short work of him and my pld can solo with ochain but looooong fight. This also is if i dont get multiple doom's lol.
 Shiva.Msthief
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2012-06-12 23:56:59  
I quad boxed it at 95 so let me just give my experience.

Setup: Kannagi Nin with +2 boots, 50% Potency Whm, Two Moderate Blm's with significant (sorry I forget exactly) Dark magic skill. I set a stun bot for lethal triclip on one and stunned doom on the other manually.

Two major moves:
Lethal Triclip: 2-4 shadows, can leave you with HP down. In all honesty this is the most dangerous move because even if you play it perfectly, he can still one-two punch you. I forget the prep time, at 99 you might be able to Ichi tank and only use Ni as a shield.
Apoc Ray: It's annoying, but with cursna and an infinite supply of holy waters you'll be fine 98% of the time.

Being a Ninja for this fight is amazing because you will die, it's bound to happen. Mijin Gakure can save your butt.

Good luck.
 Odin.Arkista
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Arkista 2012-06-13 01:36:52  
Shiva.Msthief said: »
I quad boxed it at 95 so let me just give my experience.

Setup: Kannagi Nin with +2 boots, 50% Potency Whm, Two Moderate Blm's with significant (sorry I forget exactly) Dark magic skill. I set a stun bot for lethal triclip on one and stunned doom on the other manually.

Two major moves:
Lethal Triclip: 2-4 shadows, can leave you with HP down. In all honesty this is the most dangerous move because even if you play it perfectly, he can still one-two punch you. I forget the prep time, at 99 you might be able to Ichi tank and only use Ni as a shield.
Apoc Ray: It's annoying, but with cursna and an infinite supply of holy waters you'll be fine 98% of the time.

Being a Ninja for this fight is amazing because you will die, it's bound to happen. Mijin Gakure can save your butt.

Good luck.
the NIN I was was with never died. And he mostly Ichi tanked it only ni when needed.
By Jeubond 2012-06-14 11:22:29  
Wow !
Thanks to all of you for your replies it looks like I'm sorted now but I do appreciate some of the sentiments here.
He's pretty easy to work out from a whm viewpoint, if I see him about to use ray I start spamming cursna then stona then paralyna, I usually /blm & try to stun triclip or scythe [make sure you have a Cure IV on it's way to arrive at the same time as these land in case] or one of his blizz nukes but also find erase handy along with regen & haste.
Doom can be dealt with not only with 2-3 cursna but also using holy waters in case. I've noticed however that doom inflicted in his last 1-2%hp sticks & no matter what you do will kill whoever it is cast on, make sure you have a ws ready & use it b4 you ko, lol !
It's a fast fight & you need to keep awake & watch him & your log like a hawk, definately not a fight for those who like to take their time, I did 6 pops on the trot recently & sure felt the strain after !
Take care !
Jon