Any Successful Uncharted Groups Wanna Make 5mil?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Any successful Uncharted groups wanna make 5mil?
Any successful Uncharted groups wanna make 5mil?
 Quetzalcoatl.Darkakumaa
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Darkakumaa 2012-06-13 03:39:59  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
You should be a preacher, you may find people who'll listen to you that way.

Why? Because he speaks truth maybe in a foolish manner? Now you get targeted for calling out cheaters? Cheating is now praised? Let's continue the bandwagon effect.

Sure I agree it's bullsh*t that "most" can only win effectively by cheating but it's still cheating. Why haze people for it? It's SE's f*cked up logic to blame. If he was being a d*ck about it that's one thing. If not grow up a cheat is a cheat. And what happens when someone cheats you? It's cool then to? Come on..
[+]
 Siren.Mcclane
サーバ: Siren
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2012-06-13 03:49:03  
If by cheating you mean I used windower and fillmode, then yes, I am a big cheater.

But guess what, this site is against ToS too! So you're a cheater too!

I kid, I kid, but seriously, no one cares.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-06-13 03:50:20  
If someone cheats me I kick them in the ***, I don't complain about it on FFXIAH where no one gives a rat's ***, particularly when the event is so poorly balanced and pretty much requires some form of "cheat".
 Quetzalcoatl.Darkakumaa
By Quetzalcoatl.Darkakumaa 2012-06-13 03:59:07  
I agree'd on that point. It's bullsh*t that you need outside programs to be effective for most groups.

I was going more towards this whole let's talk sh*t on anyone who calls out cheaters. Or the no one cares responces. If that were true there would be thousands of responces never posted. Just to post no one cares is a form of caring even if just to troll.

Also this wasn't directed directly towards you Prothescar. I often praise the advice you give others. Just saying cheating is cheating, and if no one cared from just a ffxi standpoint, bans would never be issued and forum posts would never see the light of day.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-06-13 04:26:53  
Siren.Mcclane said: »
If by cheating you mean I used windower and fillmode, then yes, I am a big cheater.

But guess what, this site is against ToS too! So you're a cheater too!

I kid, I kid, but seriously, no one cares.
But you still havent won!! WaTa!