日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Campaign
Campaign
 Fenrir.Fizzycandy
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Fizzycandy 2009-05-20 22:23:54  
Has any one ever got all of their areas taken over and had a fight in their Home Nation occur?
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-20 22:25:00  
Fizzycandy said:
Has any one ever got all of their areas taken over and had a fight in their Home Nation occur?

Yes.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-20 22:34:04  
Fizzycandy said:

Dude like every server had that happen awhile back when they buffed the enemy and screwed our npcs up. For the longest time on my server all nations were like that then eventually sandy won 1-2 back but it was hard to do since no choco and couldnt warp out lol
 Hades.Hatekhaos
サーバ: Hades
user: hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2009-05-20 23:28:34  
Windy was getting slaughtered last week still not as bad as before. Then when they updated battles occured less in towns and when they do happen the teleport npc would still be there.
I personally like fighting in the town.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 00:35:53  
And before that every town stayed at around 5/7... bah they need to make up there minds nerf buff nerf... im guessing buff next

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 00:39:04  
Or shadowhand I swear sometimes it looks like hes hundred fisting while using blood weapon... repeatidly. Don't know how many fights I've seen with him where he rapes everyone and ends the fight with more hp
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-21 01:08:51
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Bartimaeus said:
Bring back the fortification bashing rewards, nerf the NM's just a little. That's just what I think, after watching yagudo NM's aoe rape entire zones. :X

this this this this

and

This ^

Camps is for lvl 65 + for any meele
lvl 61 + (or sooner) for mages

pointless to go any sooner
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-21 01:12:22  
it seems normal for Shadowhand, Headhunter, or Softstep to just rush into a crowded zone, rape everyone, and laugh at all our ragged out corpses.
 Fenrir.Fizzycandy
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fizzycandy 2009-05-23 14:32:12  
Ah wow I don't remember ever seeing that happen on Fenrir.. but then again I didn't campaign back when it first came out haha.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-23 14:39:00  
Kungfuhustle said:
it seems normal for Shadowhand, Headhunter, or Softstep to just rush into a crowded zone, rape everyone, and laugh at all our ragged out corpses.

Or the yagudo with a Mohawk. Using that super Sweep for 600 damage to a PLD is beast. And kills everyone else. Not to mention he's a SAM so he spams it.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-23 14:53:01  
Dasva said:
Or shadowhand I swear sometimes it looks like hes hundred fisting while using blood weapon... repeatidly. Don't know how many fights I've seen with him where he rapes everyone and ends the fight with more hp

Shadowhand? She doesn't have Blood Weapon, she is the Blm that can use WSs whenever she wants and spams Sleepga II followed by a nasty Thundaga III. I think you are talking about Shadowfang. And tanking him sucks, at least on Blu/Dnc, lol. I survive about 5 hits...