Want To Buy Adamantoise Egg For 10M.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Want to buy Adamantoise Egg for 10M.
Want to buy Adamantoise Egg for 10M.
 Fenrir.Morestal
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Morestal
By Fenrir.Morestal 2012-07-23 22:51:57  
Looking for any mercs willing to sell an Adamantoise Egg. Willing to pay 10 Million Gil. Please contact me in game.
By xenomasterkenshin 2012-07-23 23:14:56  
oh god, come to ragnatok!!!!!
 Fenrir.Morestal
By Fenrir.Morestal 2012-08-07 00:02:42  
Bump. Still looking. :)
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-08-07 00:07:19  
Cant believe you havent found any sellers for that price.
 Fenrir.Grimsie
user: Grimjow
By Fenrir.Grimsie 2012-08-07 00:39:48  
Fenrir.Morestal said: »
Looking for any mercs willing to sell an Adamantoise Egg. Willing to pay 10 Million Gil. Please contact me in game.

Hey, I had the same issue you seem to be having... Getting the Wyrm Beard and Behe Tongue are easy since people do these KS99 fight's for the higher up rewards from Faf and KB, However since Adamantoise/Aspid have crap drops most don't do the fight.

This is made even worse by the fact that the Egg drops very rarely.

I've honestly fought KS99 Turtle over 40 times, and only seen a handful drop.

If you're having issues finding a mercenary to help you, you can just get a group of BLM's (6 is more than enough) and Nuke it with Ice based spells, Just be sure to silence, bind, and Grav as needed.

Good Luck man!
By Shaidalyn 2012-08-07 01:28:29  
Sch can solo it... and 10 mil? My god that is a ridiculous offer. I'd never look at more than 1 for it... Thank god I have KSeals...

Really though, best of luck. With that offer, SOMEONE has to do it...
 Valefor.Monkeynutz
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Monkeynutz 2012-08-07 02:29:20  
Shaidalyn said: »
Sch can solo it... and 10 mil? My god that is a ridiculous offer. I'd never look at more than 1 for it... Thank god I have KSeals...

Really though, best of luck. With that offer, SOMEONE has to do it...

It all depends on what value you place on 99 seals + the ability to solo it. Combine that with the fact that you can easily go several rounds without seeing the drop and the price can naturally get quite high, particularly with no additional incentive to do this KS99. Best of luck to you. If this pans out I might try the same thing.
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2012-08-07 02:46:14  
you could try shouting for the KS99 if you have KS flying around and can't solo/find friends to do it. There might be more who need the egg and want to try use their KS99 on it. And also you can add to your shout to you also buy of the egg from other ppl pops this way some could join who want to sell eggs. I got my Adamantoise Egg some time ago doing this.
 Fenrir.Morestal
By Fenrir.Morestal 2012-08-08 18:22:00  
Unfortunately, all KS were spent getting the Behemoth Tongue. :)

A lot of people suggest doing Aspid, which I tried. 1\1 on Red Pondweed to start. No egg dropped. Tried another 7 times to get a Red Pondweed, but again. No luck. That was 4 Million-ish down the drain on top of the fact the Pondweed could've been sold for 6-8 Mil on our server (One guy actually offered me 10.5m for it before I used it. >.<).

I figured, just offer 10 Mil to a merc and then I only pay WHEN\IF it drops. :P Time isn't an issue. I've had a few people do the KS99 for me, just hasn't dropped yet.

Again, to anyone on Fenrir, just send a tell and we can set up a time. :)
 Shiva.Msthief
サーバ: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2012-08-08 18:30:49  
About a month after the KS/kings change (a year ago?) I was offering over 10m and only had one serious group take me up on it. They did eight KSNM's and then went 0/8 on the Aspid drop, I eventually gave up. Good luck on this, one of the last original accomplishments that still means something... that doesn't cost a couple hundred million gil.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-08-08 18:39:37  
I got my blackbelt from 0/3 to 3/3 in roughly 2 weeks.

Just shout for BLM (get 8 so theres no mistakes due to crappy players)
x2 SAM
x1 BRD

Make the shout something like this

KSNM99 YOYD Do you need it? looking for members BRDx1 SAMx2 BLMx8 1/12 Adamantoise Egg sell? (x)G? /tell

Edit: not everyone will be looking to sell, but at least you will get a few + enough people to actually kill the NM for the few people who will sell.
 Fenrir.Morestal
By Fenrir.Morestal 2012-08-16 15:03:07  
Still seeking a group\linkshell with some Kindred Seals to merc the Egg. :) 10 Million Gil reward still.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-08-16 18:41:40  
Still seeking a group\linkshell with some Kindred Seals to merc the Egg. :) 10 Million Gil reward still.

For real best of luck. :P

Status for me 0/28 LOL
 Fenrir.Morestal
By Fenrir.Morestal 2012-08-26 19:51:02  
Offer still up! :) Any time\place just send me a message or tell!
 Fenrir.Morestal
By Fenrir.Morestal 2012-08-27 01:33:26  
Got the egg. :) Thread can die now~
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-08-27 12:33:40