[dev1137] Salvage Battlefield Expansion

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » [dev1137] Salvage Battlefield Expansion
[dev1137] Salvage Battlefield Expansion
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15
 Asura.Failaras
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2012-07-26 05:28:03  
Quote:
I better go. This thread is starting to feel like the official forums too much. All that's missing is this.
It really is, people have been laughed out of places like BG for suggesting Aces helm is good.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-07-26 05:29:04  
Asura.Failaras said: »
Quote:
I better go. This thread is starting to feel like the official forums too much. All that's missing is this.
It really is, people have been laughed out of places like BG for suggesting Aces helm is good.
People have been laughed at for TPing with a GK at birds too. While wearing a somen.
 Asura.Failaras
サーバ: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2012-07-26 05:30:24  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
Quote:
People have been laughed at for TPing with a GK at birds too. While wearing a somen.
Ok, random?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-07-26 05:30:50  
Quote:

Are you gonna argue that Ace's helm was a terrible helm for apocalypse AM sets? Because it was the best in slot.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2012-07-26 05:50:56  
Well .....

Knowing SE, it'll be 1 dungeon. After the first room there will be a portal that takes you to a random room. There is a small chance your NM will appear, but only if you landed in the right room, otherwise you get nothing. Then after each floor clear there is a random chance it'll take you out of the dungeon, or it could take to the beginning, or further along the path. On each move it'll randomly remove you of your cell unlocks thus forcing you to reacquire that cell. And if your NM requires two people fully unlocked to have a chance of spawning, too bad.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-07-26 05:53:36  
Bla bla similar to neo-limbus, so it'll probably either be new alternative chariot bosses you can go to at the end, or like 2 new zones stuffed with gear?
Will probably be fun anyways, still salvage!
 Cerberus.Detzu
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-07-26 06:12:32  
Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
Quote:

Are you gonna argue that Ace's helm was a terrible helm for apocalypse AM sets? Because it was the best in slot.

LOL Kvazz!! I've never noticed the bar under your avatar's clothes.
Pervy Taru!
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-26 10:18:06  
Totally doing Neo-Salvage on Melee WHM.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2012-07-26 10:20:12  
Everyone knows it was best to use ridill on sam and spam spirit's within
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-26 10:26:25  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »

You're kidding right? Stop trolling.

It was Blau Dolch and Cyclone for AoE.
[+]
 Ifrit.Phlow
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Phlow
By Ifrit.Phlow 2012-07-26 10:28:08  

Oh god. I remember those days.

Not with ridill, that is, just standing back with a sword and meditating for 300% Spirits. I think I either subbed monk for HP or whm for like a cure II to the tank or something. Can't remember.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-26 10:33:28  
Was the tops for Genbu
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-26 10:38:49  
Ifrit.Phlow said: »

Oh god. I remember those days.

Not with ridill, that is, just standing back with a sword and meditating for 300% Spirits. I think I either subbed monk for HP or whm for like a cure II to the tank or something. Can't remember.

Oprah ***.

FFXI endgame used to suck so *** hardcore; why do people lament its death?
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-07-26 10:41:00  
SAM Eva sets are extremely underrated.

Ace's was really good for ApocAM for sure.

Apoc/Pole//Bomblet
Ace's/Justice/Abyss/Brutal
Armada/Dusk+1/Raja/mars
Cerb+1/Velo/Ares/Aurum

Ares body was a rare refresh body for DRK and PLD.
[+]
 Cerberus.Corphish
user: Lobster
By Cerberus.Corphish 2012-07-26 10:45:25  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
I think because the current endgame isn't all that spectacular either.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-26 10:49:26  
I'll take embrava fueled Wsfests over 45 minute spirits within anti-zergs any day.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Galith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galadriel
By Lakshmi.Galith 2012-07-26 10:51:00  
Cerberus.Corphish said: »
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
I think because the current endgame isn't all that spectacular either.

The level cap increase destroyed all the old endgame. Now they spend their time updating it just to put it back into the game. For the next few months on their road map they have nothing planned but releasing content that we already had at the 75 cap. You can hate the old stuff all you want but it's not like there's much new stuff and all that there is to look forward to is newer old stuff and an expansion that's a year off.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-26 10:54:43  
That may be the case, but we're not standing around Chi-blasting things anymore.

I'm not specifically criticizing content, but the STRATEGERY we felt compelled to employ.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-26 10:57:29  
XI's content has never been super complex or particularly fun to do (aside from smaller scale things like Salvage), but for the most part I think 75 cap content holds a bit of a special place in people's hearts for whatever reason.

lack of battle depth is what's given birth to all of these ***proc systems... attempting to obfuscate the shitty battle system with shitty busywork.

That said, nigh invincibility via PD+Embrava zergs for basically everything is still pretty annoying.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-26 11:01:05  
Proc systems really don't bother me at all. Voidwatch is probably the closest thing to a perfectly designed event that FFXI has ever seen (excluding small-scale things).

Post-fix Einherjar was more fun, but Voidwatch is infinitely more rewarding.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-26 11:02:06  
I wouldn't have as much of a problem if I didnt HAVE TO PLAY JUGGLE WITH MAH MOTHAH ***' BLU SPELLS
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-07-26 11:04:29  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
XI's content has never been super complex.

I think this is the main thing. What is now considered "common sense" was outside the box back then. If everyone knew then what everyone knows now, would we still have had chi-blast kirin spam?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2012-07-26 11:05:07  
Salvage *** up in here. Was my fav event in XI. Also liked sea and original limbus.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-07-26 11:07:57  
I wouldn't have as much of a problem if I didnt HAVE TO PLAY JUGGLE WITH MAH MOTHAH ***' BLU SPELLS

I wouldn't have a problem with blu juggling spells if they didn't turn smn into the one spell wonder.
If they made blue one spell from each element, it would have been more on par with smn but then again blu actually contributes to the party :x
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-26 11:08:24  
Salvage *** up in here. Was my fav event in XI. Also liked sea and original limbus.

Salvage was great, but was small-scale. Limbus was fun and quick but for some reason irks me slightly recalling it.

Sea is absolutely awful, and now that I have a merciful cape, I am unlikely to return ever again aside from transit to and from Limbus.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-07-26 11:09:16  
Sea farming is so annoying..
[+]
 Shiva.Paulu
サーバ: Shiva
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2012-07-26 11:09:31  
Cerberus.Manotauro said: »
Wonder if it'll use the other inactive Teleporter in the side room on the boss floors to go to new floors or another boss.
I'm not sure if it applies to each remnant but in at least one of the zones when you reach the boss if you looked outside you could see you weren't underwater anymore. Short of fighting them outside on the roof I'm not sure where else they'd send you from the old zone. I thought it was neat though. It reminds me of Megaman Legends.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-26 11:10:00  
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
XI's content has never been super complex.

I think this is the main thing. What is now considered "common sense" was outside the box back then. If everyone knew then what everyone knows now, would we still have had chi-blast kirin spam?

I *** hope not. Just thinking about it makes me want to punch a MNK in the face.
[+]
 Cerberus.Taint
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2012-07-26 11:10:03  

Same I loved Salvage. Used to wake up early just to go with the JPs. Then ran two different SPs of my own. 5/5 Ares was one of my favorite accomplishments.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15