users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » 6 man Static , Goal: 2~3 Emp.Weapons 1.Relic
6 man Static , Goal: 2~3 Emp.Weapons 1.Relic
 Asura.Nightbear
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-09 03:37:14  
LoL thats how I made most of my friends back then. We all got 1 sorc ring to pass around. at first we did not have a HP set so we would run get hit and other blms sleep the mob. then nuke with the sorc. when a taru died~ he got raised, passed the ring to the next taru/Galka(yes I was galka among the tarus :P raised by a wild pack) and so on, so we took turns on the sorc upon death , ***was so fun. I miss those days ; ;
[+]
By xenomasterkenshin 2012-08-09 03:55:17  
sorry but dieing to pass around a sorcerer ring doesnt show you as being pro lol <_< just saying
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-09 04:03:53  
Well this was back in 2006~ ToaU was just released, we just hit 75. old times. At one point you had fun doing dumb stuff. then the game consumed you into endgame/epeen/my ***is better than yours/trolls. no one is a pro here. Pro = you get paid for doing it. other than the gilsellers..I bet no one gets paid to play this game.
 Bahamut.Itze
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Itze
By Bahamut.Itze 2012-08-09 04:06:33  
What the *** did I just read? Also I'm an abyssea burned mule, and I get ***done duo'ing. Get on my level.
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-09 04:14:07  
Good for you
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-08-09 04:57:36  
Your thread is wrong.
[+]
 Bahamut.Colonelace
By Bahamut.Colonelace 2012-08-09 05:04:43  
it is wrong also i nuke in and i used to hang out with one of the best Blm's i ever met Nugzkraka but before he always had the shiny toys and i had most of it and it was fun times. but i dont expect everyone to use a sorc ring ive just always loved seeing high numbers on a job that produces high numbers. gl on the search for a blm tho like they said just cus someone set is like this doesnt mean they are all smart at the job they play. lol people do nyzul enough and u will have 15/15 and look pimp.
[+]
 Asura.Hotsoups
user: Hotsoups
By Asura.Hotsoups 2012-08-09 05:07:53  
Viva la chain!
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-08-09 05:24:57  
As ridiculous as the OP might seem to everyone, it breaks no rules. Please stop reporting it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Colonelace
By Bahamut.Colonelace 2012-08-09 05:28:52  
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
As ridiculous as the OP might seem to everyone, it breaks no rules. Please stop reporting it.
lol i cant believe people went as far as reporting it, leave the OP alone hes trying to make a group to build weapons. I understand his request may be weird but those are his/hers request lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Colonelace
By Bahamut.Colonelace 2012-08-09 05:33:48  
opinions are good especially when your bored and hey free bumps lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-08-09 05:44:51  
This thread that was seemingly dull and quite frankly stupid blossomed into a few reads that made me giggle, thank you.
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Eirza
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2012-08-09 05:59:41  
Asura.Nightbear said: »
Server is Asura ppl~ thanks for you post, and yes its 2-3 weapons per person. Common sense. ;p , and yes Sorc. Ring BLMs are prefered ( A Sorc Ring blm knows its job in and outside Abby)
LMAO this really made me laugh! a Sorc ring BLM knows its job inside and outside of abby? LMAO ok whatever XD
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Eirza
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2012-08-09 06:02:51  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
5 bucks says they break
I'll take that bet!
[+]
 Shiva.Aisuu
サーバ: Shiva
user: aisukage
By Shiva.Aisuu 2012-08-09 06:17:58  
Server is Asura ppl~ thanks for you post, and yes its 2-3 weapons per person. Common sense. ;p , and yes Sorc. Ring BLMs are prefered ( A Sorc Ring blm knows its job in and outside Abby)

Did i really just read that? A 200k ring on this server that is easier to obtain then to even burn blm up. I would expect blms that don't know what they are doing to have these more then those that do. Blms that know what they are doing have better sets to be alot more useful in different situations and in events where that HP matters more then that silly ring does anymore. Blms that dont have a clue probably buy that ring thinking great 10 MAB and don't even realise you need low HP to make it work anymore.

Your whole thread is wrong lol, blm is useless in dyna and mainly only useful for building azure and proccing in abyssea where sorc ring is useless anyways with atmas and buffs.
[+]
 Bahamut.Colonelace
By Bahamut.Colonelace 2012-08-09 06:43:04  
Shiva.Aisuu said: »

Did i really just read that? A 200k ring on this server that is easier to obtain then to even burn blm up. I would expect blms that don't know what they are doing to have these more then those that do. Blms that know what they are doing have better sets to be alot more useful in different situations and in events where that HP matters more then that silly ring does anymore. Blms that dont have a clue probably buy that ring thinking great 10 MAB and don't even realise you need low HP to make it work anymore.

Your whole thread is wrong lol, blm is useless in dyna and mainly only useful for building azure and proccing in abyssea where sorc ring is useless anyways with atmas and buffs.

idk where that came from most gear i use to drop my hp down i already had on me like dark rings and resting pants its not hard for a taru atleast and your "more important" sets like enfeebling and stuff outside of abyssea u shouldnt have resist problems and if your doing legion im sure ur there to kill ***and sleep stuff and it being a mp intense event to my knowledge any extra dmg u do helps vs an extra spell you have to cast. so lol idk where that came from i do just fine using my ring.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2012-08-09 06:48:55  
Bearbub! I wish you good luck with your static. Wish I could have come with you guys, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun ;)
[+]
 Asura.Jaybezz
By Asura.Jaybezz 2012-08-09 06:57:11  
anyother pop up LS/static on asura.... LDR promises the world... gets his weapon breaks take a month break refresh again profit....

also i skimmed over last like 10 replys.... a cure mule is enough for any NM in abyssea or dyna why put some1 on a slot that can be filled by a mule.... just 1 more member to gear....
 Shiva.Aisuu
By Shiva.Aisuu 2012-08-09 12:18:42  
Bahamut.Colonelace said: »
Shiva.Aisuu said: »

idk where that came from most gear i use to drop my hp down i already had on me like dark rings and resting pants its not hard for a taru atleast and your "more important" sets like enfeebling and stuff outside of abyssea u shouldnt have resist problems and if your doing legion im sure ur there to kill ***and sleep stuff and it being a mp intense event to my knowledge any extra dmg u do helps vs an extra spell you have to cast. so lol idk where that came from i do just fine using my ring.

you completely misunderstood, im more towards the fact that he thinks just because they have a sorc ring that they think they know what they are doing because they have an item which costs 200k (price on this server). Anyone can make a lot more then that easy a day oh and when did he mention legion? he was talking about dyna and abyssea weapons where both situations that ring is 100% useless abyssea buff *** the ring up and dyna blm is useless. Please read threads before makeing stupid comments.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2012-08-09 12:25:21  
As much as I have already come out against the sorc ring it's for other reasons other than "it's useless in abyssea."

SRSLY guys it's not hard to do math and still trigger the 75% hp latent in Abby as you can either A) NOT get the HP BUFF ergo you proceed as normal with your latent gear or B) You just add a few more pieces of gear to compensate for a higher hp trigger threshold...

So c'mon think a little before you blindly pronounce that the ring doesn't work period...
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2012-08-09 12:28:58  
Sorcerer's ring is awesome. Just saying. I'm a Taru.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2012-08-09 12:34:25  
Blm can pull in Dynamis. Not completely useless. SLeepga 1+2 + Breakga is nice crowd control. Pull like 20 of them and wipe the sh*t out of them.
Blm can also aga burn in Abyssea and get time/chests w/e you need, proc and deal nice damage. Yes nice damage. If you need the chests. People didn't have 1000k stones on them every day.
[+]
 Shiva.Aisuu
By Shiva.Aisuu 2012-08-09 12:57:36  
Asura.Malekith said: »
SRSLY guys it's not hard to do math and still trigger the 75% hp latent in Abby as you can either A) NOT get the HP BUFF ergo you proceed as normal with your latent gear or B) You just add a few more pieces of gear to compensate for a higher hp trigger threshold...

So c'mon think a little before you blindly pronounce that the ring doesn't work period...

Theres a much easier way to do this then that. If your serious about it just equip your outside HP trigger gear and while that gear is equiped click on your HP buff and it will remove it for a second hitting that 75%. Means you get the buffs and don't need to get any extra gear.

Never said it don't work just ment its not needed since with atmas and buffs blms can 1 shot mobs in abyssea naked, Not saying they should. I like to restore my HP/MP/abilitys with blue chests.
[+]
By Aikawa 2012-08-09 13:03:17  
Carbuncle.Ziekwalt said: »
Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
5 bucks says they break
I'll take that bet!
I double that!
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2012-08-09 14:30:02  
<3 wow 2 pages! Thanks for checking it. Thanks for those who understand my request on the group. It's simple , its like going to look for a job, You see the job offer,You don't like what you see on the application, you walk away. You like you take the job. maybe not the best analogy but is a simple as that. Freedom of speach? ofcourse you can complain, I also have the freedom to remove the post as I see fit. Reported to forum admins? seriously? If you love to duo or solo , good for you. I can do it. just found it so boring. I rater have a group of ppl to work with and talk something while at it. so anyway 5/6! Thanks for all those who are interested. this post is for those who wants/need a weapon/extra weapon. simple as that. <3 Barti love your avatar.
Jay you soloed all your weapons? I doubt so. you got riped off by some ls leader? I'm sure you did, who haven't? I am not offering the starts. Just a group to do something other than standing in port jueno for 3hrs complaining about bad shouts.
<3 Sechs you sexy Italian
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2012-08-09 14:46:36  
Looking to form an empy farming group on Bahamut, must have Genin Earring. If you don't have, you need not apply!
 Siren.Stunx
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2012-08-09 14:55:13  
noobs need ppl to do ***with too. let them band together and do their thing in peace!
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2012-08-09 15:00:09  
Bahamut.Greyfawkz said: »
Looking to form an empy farming group on Bahamut, must have Genin Earring. If you don't have, you need not apply!

This thread is about rings! Not earrings used in poor attempts at humor way after the fact. Get out of my server.

I see nothing wrong with taking more people. More pop item holders, and let's face it, playing ffxi by yourself is super boring. You find yourself in port jeuno shouting

"*insert token item* <Found it!>
or
Obtained *insert token item*

and no one cares ; ;
[+]
 Fenrir.Toogood
サーバ: Fenrir
user: toogood
By Fenrir.Toogood 2012-08-09 15:02:13  
LoL thats how I made most of my friends back then. We all got 1 sorc ring to pass around. at first we did not have a HP set so we would run get hit and other blms sleep the mob. then nuke with the sorc. when a taru died~ he got raised, passed the ring to the next taru/Galka(yes I was galka among the tarus :P raised by a wild pack) and so on, so we took turns on the sorc upon death , ***was so fun. I miss those days ; ;

THIS. I'm speechless.
[+]